Trending Topics

Next match: MUFC v LFC [Premier League] Thu 13th May @ 8:15 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Old Trafford

Today is the 9th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P11 W6 D4 L1

European Super League - Liverpool amongst 12 clubs to join

Read 10785 times
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,536 posts | 591 
      Re: European Super League - Liverpool amongst 12 clubs to join
      Reply #900: Apr 20, 2021 10:55:39 pm
      Yep. We were definitely one of the ringleaders in this, especially within the English teams.

My impression is that this is being led by Real and Barce who are in dire financial straits. The number of times Perez mentioned it was necessary to ‘save’ football gives cause to think what he really meant was saving Real and Barce from financial oblivion.

Yanks, never being ones to miss out on a good plot to gain a stranglehold on the wealth of the game (or world or really anything else), jumped on the bandwagon.
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,010 posts | 151 
      Reply #901: Apr 20, 2021 10:57:07 pm
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 26,252 posts | 3890 
      Reply #902: Apr 20, 2021 10:57:12 pm
      I didn’t enjoy the competition being held there if that’s what you’re asking me.

How do you feel about Qatar hosting the WC?

Im happy that Qatar has the opportunity to host the WC, the first Arab,Muslim country to do so...I’m also happy that the spotlight will be put on the rights of immigrant workers and the abuses they suffer on a daily basis in the Gulf states..

I’m also happy Qatar will have the opportunity to bring in reforms which are part of being a WC host, I’m genuinely happy to see football help bring in these reforms..

Whats your reason for being anti Qatari WC host...?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,613 posts | 5317 
      Reply #903: Apr 20, 2021 10:57:57 pm
      My impression is that this is being led by Real and Barce who are in dire financial straits. The number of times Perez mentioned it was necessary to ‘save’ football gives cause to think what he really meant was saving Real and Barce from financial oblivion. Yanks never being

Real, Man Utd, Us, Barca, Arsenal are up to our necks in it.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,168 posts | 5460 
      Reply #904: Apr 20, 2021 11:05:30 pm

Quick Reply