Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Pre-Match: Liverpool vs. Sheffield United (Sat. 24th Oct 8pm)

Read 6593 times
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Pre-Match: Liverpool vs. Sheffield United (Sat. 24th Oct 8pm)
      Oct 22, 2020 05:10:42 pm
      Back to the Premier League wars Saturday night at Anfield. Liverpool will attempt to gather 11 players of varying mobility to face the Blades. Players out for us include Virgil Van Dijk, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlin, Thiago, Kristian Tsimikas and Alisson Becker. Those with doubts as to their availability include Joel Matip, Jordan Henderson, Naby Keita and Sadio Mane.

This is the third of 7 matches being played in 21 days, so at some point rotation would have come in anyway. Quite a bit of uncertainty as to Jürgen's team selection, but what IS certain is that getting three points Saturday would be very helpful to our efforts to repeat as league champions.

Sheffield United have one point from 5 matches, and sit in the relegation zone. We might expect to see Rhian Brewster in the starting lineup for them after his big money move a couple of weeks ago. he came on as a sub last weekend vs. Fulham and barely touched the ball.
      « Last Edit: Oct 23, 2020 04:15:47 pm by JD, Reason: Title! ;) »
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,224 posts | 2805 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Pre-Match: Walking Wounded vs. Sheffield United (Sat. 24th Oct 8pm)
      Reply #1: Oct 22, 2020 05:26:55 pm
      Not even sure who is out? Assuming that tge same lads out yesterday are out again then Id go

Adrian

Trent Fab Joe Robbo

Hendo Shaq Gini

Mo   Bobby   Jota

Im expecting to hear that Manevand Milner are out before kick off
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #2: Oct 22, 2020 05:37:18 pm
      Not even sure who is out? Assuming that tge same lads out yesterday are out again then Id go

Adrian

Trent Fab Joe Robbo

Hendo Shaq Gini

Mo   Bobby   Jota

Im expecting to hear that Manevand Milner are out before kick off

More than enough quality there to put an also depleted Sheffield Utd team away.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #3: Oct 22, 2020 05:40:56 pm
      More than enough quality there to put an also depleted Sheffield Utd team away.

I'd start the second string attack and rotate the midfield where possible.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,169 posts | 520 
      Reply #4: Oct 22, 2020 06:02:23 pm
      I'd start the second string attack and rotate the midfield where possible.

Not a bad call.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,508 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #5: Oct 22, 2020 06:03:18 pm
      Give Mane a rest and bench Firmino.

Adrian
      Trent Gomez Fabinho Robbo
                Hendo  Gini
        Shaqiri  Minamino  Jota
                     Salah
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1667 
      • YNWA
      Reply #6: Oct 22, 2020 06:15:43 pm
                  Adrian
      TAA Gomez Matip Robbo
       Hendo  Fabinho Gini
        Salah Minamino  Jota

Gini in assuming Thiago injured.
      Thought Matip didn't travel to Ajax just as precaution. If so, Fab could push into the middle.
      If Mane has a knock, maybe give Jota a run from the start, who did well when he took people on.
      Bob hasn't been quite himself and thought Jota and Minamino linked reasonably well at Ajax.
      Shaq was quiet so would go Salah.

But who knows.
      Thank feck we still have the footy to look forward to cause there's shag all else.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,508 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #7: Oct 22, 2020 06:24:21 pm
      I think if for the foreseeable future Fab will be covering defence, and with the other two being injury prone... as much as I think it’s a loss to midfield, I’d keep him playing CB every week, and only have one of Matip and Gomez starting any given game... we need to wrap those two in cotton wool, plus it gives Fab time to get fully settled into the back. 
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #8: Oct 22, 2020 06:26:56 pm
      I think if for the foreseeable future Fab will be covering defence, and with the other two being injury prone... as much as I think it’s a loss to midfield, I’d keep him playing CB every week, and only have one of Matip and Gomez starting any given game... we need to wrap those two in cotton wool, plus it gives Fab time to get fully settled into the back. 

I agree
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,807 posts | 1402 
      Reply #9: Oct 22, 2020 07:28:41 pm
      Rotation or not we should have too much for Sheffield, who are struggling as well with injuries, i believe.

With the next game coming fast and furious on Tuesday i would rest Mane and Hendo, who did not get clearance to go past 45mins last game.

rossyred

• 9,281 posts | 1663 
      Reply #10: Oct 22, 2020 07:29:30 pm
      Back to the Premier League wars Saturday night at Anfield. Liverpool will attempt to gather 11 players of varying mobility to face the Blades. Players out for us include Virgil Van Dijk, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlin, Thiago, Kristian Tsimikas and Alisson Becker. Those with doubts as to their availability include Joel Matip, Jordan Henderson, Naby Keita and Sadio Mane.

This is the third of 7 matches being played in 21 days, so at some point rotation would have come in anyway. Quite a bit of uncertainty as to Jürgen's team selection, but what IS certain is that getting three points Saturday would be very helpful to our efforts to repeat as league champions.

Sheffield United have one point from 5 matches, and sit in the relegation zone. We might expect to see Rhian Brewster in the starting lineup for them after his big money move a couple of weeks ago. he came on as a sub last weekend vs. Fulham and barely touched the ball.

Has Thiago been ruled out ?
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #11: Oct 22, 2020 10:01:46 pm
      Sheffield is a good team they are struggling to score goals of late so I wouldn't take them lightly just yet.  strongest possible line up we need a win and 3 points.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #12: Oct 22, 2020 10:48:31 pm
      I’d start with the team that finished in Ajax..
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #13: Oct 23, 2020 06:28:21 am
      Strongest possible team should play v Sheffield utd, we can rotate in the European game. Id like to see Jota start on Saturday night, he loooks like a man fighting for a place.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #14: Oct 23, 2020 09:31:29 am

Yea he's out for at least another week according to Jürgen.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,224 posts | 2805 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #15: Oct 23, 2020 10:06:20 am
      Strongest possible team should play v Sheffield utd, we can rotate in the European game. Id like to see Jota start on Saturday night, he loooks like a man fighting for a place.

Why does it have to be about rotation? Does form ever come into it?
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,688 posts | 3709 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #16: Oct 23, 2020 10:14:36 am
      Why on Earth would I start the 2nd team next game ??? Rotate in the Champions League not at the domestic!

NB: Team no longer available

I will drop Firmino not rotate. He needs some time on the bench.
      rossyred

• 9,281 posts | 1663 
      Reply #17: Oct 23, 2020 10:35:52 am
      Yea he's out for at least another week according to Jürgen.

Oh right thought he was close to returning for weekend shame that
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #18: Oct 23, 2020 11:09:02 am
      Why on Earth would I start the 2nd team next game ??? Rotate in the Champions League not at the domestic!

NB: Team no longer available

I will drop Firmino not rotate. He needs some time on the bench.

Might be a big ask for Milly to start again after playing 90 mins against Ajax.

Maybe Hendo for Milly.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,409 posts | 3406 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #19: Oct 23, 2020 11:12:33 am
      If Joel is okay would push fab back into midfield with gini and hendo or Milner. Jota for bobby
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,266 posts | 281 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #20: Oct 23, 2020 11:36:40 am
      Hope Joel is back so he can form some sort of partnership with Gomez to get some confidence up back there. Fabs too good to keep being put in there for me even though he does a cracking job.

3-1 💪🏼
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #21: Oct 23, 2020 12:25:35 pm
      If Thiago is fit I'd keep Fabinho as CB, Hendo can be DM with Gini alongside Thiago, usual suspects up top but i am tempted to use Taki rather than Bobby,

Alternatively if Thiago is out, I'd have J&J as a cb pairing and a midfield trio of Fabinho Hendo & Gini,
      Jota is pushing for a start but I'd rather  see Minamino in for his creactivity, Bobby needs a rest imo,  I'd bench him for a couple see if he can regain his mojo,  he hasn't been the same since before lock down, he's looked jaded for me, and we need him back to his best asap given the amount of games on the horizon.

Can't see Blades being as sharp as last season, a first Reds win without the big fella.

3-0 Champions

YNWA
      rossyred

• 9,281 posts | 1663 
      Reply #22: Oct 23, 2020 01:41:01 pm
      Thiago or Ali not ruled out
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #23: Oct 23, 2020 02:23:49 pm
      Personally would keep Fabinho as a centre back until another top Centre half is signed.  In my opinion I would wrap Matip in cotton and wool and only use him in rotation.   Looking back the last couple of season it is dangerous playing him too much at the moment.  A back up is better than none.   He plays a little bit too much we could be very easily be left with Fab and Joe.   I honestly wouldn't give him a run in the team till early December myself.  And only then if we are very serious about buying a top defender.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #24: Oct 23, 2020 02:43:15 pm

Yeah I see that from today's presser. I thought Jürgen had said earlier that Thiago would miss this one. He said Thiago would have to train and then we'll see. Would be a massive plus if he can go, but of course only if it's safe. Much better to wait another match if it provides much more stability going forward.

Shocked at the Ali one. There too, I hope it's not case of taking a risk because of Adrian's performances (and the lack of confidence the defenders seem to have in him - i.e. the look on Gomez's face in the early going vs. Ajax). Jürgen strikes me as sincerely caring about player well-being so I can only trust that he wouldn't put a player, no matter how important, at any health risk.

Also wondering about Jordan Henderson for this one. He made such a difference when he came on vs. Ajax.
      rossyred

• 9,281 posts | 1663 
      Reply #25: Oct 23, 2020 02:57:31 pm

Yeah I see that from today's presser. I thought Jürgen had said earlier that Thiago would miss this one. He said Thiago would have to train and then we'll see. Would be a massive plus if he can go, but of course only if it's safe. Much better to wait another match if it provides much more stability going forward.

Shocked at the Ali one. There too, I hope it's not case of taking a risk because of Adrian's performances (and the lack of confidence the defenders seem to have in him - i.e. the look on Gomez's face in the early going vs. Ajax). Jürgen strikes me as sincerely caring about player well-being so I can only trust that he wouldn't put a player, no matter how important, at any health risk.

Also wondering about Jordan Henderson for this one. He made such a difference when he came on vs. Ajax.

Thought when it said Ali was training last week surely wouldn't be as long as initially expected would imagine maybe midweek more likely . Hoping Thiago makes it
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,372 posts | 1029 
      Reply #26: Oct 23, 2020 03:15:01 pm
      Would be a big bonus to have Thiago and Ali back for this, Matip as well. Not sure I agree on the rotation of the front 3. I imagine the reason Jürgen took off Bobby, Mo and Mane at the hour mark against Ajax was so they were fresh for Saturday.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,688 posts | 3709 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #27: Oct 23, 2020 04:00:17 pm
      Would be a big bonus to have Thiago and Ali back for this, Matip as well. Not sure I agree on the rotation of the front 3. I imagine the reason Jürgen took off Bobby, Mo and Mane at the hour mark against Ajax was so they were fresh for Saturday.

If I was the maanger I would only drop Firmino and put Jota in as I said in my prediction line up.
      rossyred

• 9,281 posts | 1663 
      Reply #28: Oct 23, 2020 04:06:49 pm
      If I was the maanger I would only drop Firmino and put Jota in as I said in my prediction line up.

Yep deffo agree looks way off it maybe put him in midweek against the weak links of the group to helpfully gain some momentum and confidence
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool vs. Sheffield United (Sat. 24th Oct 8pm)
      Reply #29: Oct 23, 2020 07:11:03 pm
      We have had a good start to the champions league on paper that was our most difficult game.  Atlanta seem like an attacking side but we have 3 points in the bag which is massive got a feeling that Ajax and Atalanta will both concede points in their double header. 

In the league we have have dropped 5 points in the last 2 games.  Whether we win by an own goal we desperately need the 3 points.  Sheffield was a  good team last season this season they are struggling to score goals that said it is still early stages I don't expect them to go down. 

We need to play our strongest team and get the points. Maybe make changes at the end as the fixtures are coming thick and fast.   There is slog ahead we just need rack wins.   Keep the pressure on our rivals because last season we really knocked the stuffing out of city's confidence, we don't want to give them an injection of confidence.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #30: Oct 23, 2020 08:04:55 pm
      For me I would go with

Adrian
      TAA
      Robertson
      Fabinho
      Gomez

Wijnandum
      Milner
      Henderson

Salah
      Jota
      Mane

I think it’ll be a scrappy, fairly tight game.
      I’m on a roll with predictions atm with my 2-2 Everton guess and saying we would beat Ajax...

So... 2-1 to the reds.

Redangel

• 8,313 posts | 1006 
      Reply #31: Oct 23, 2020 08:33:37 pm
      Going 3-0, I think it’s time we stamped our authority on a game! We need to be on the front foot from the off.

LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Reply #32: Oct 23, 2020 09:21:35 pm

Henderson is F***ing brilliant and I never thought I would love him so much after that 3-3 with Sevilla years ago. Absolutely superb player and leader.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,348 posts | 2818 
      Reply #33: Oct 23, 2020 09:22:25 pm
      Hendo has to play, feel like our midfield needs one of Fab, Hendo or Thiago in there for that little bit of quality.

Adrian; Trent, Fabinho, Gomez, Robertson; Hendo, Wijnaldum, Keita; Salah, Mane, Jota.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #34: Oct 23, 2020 09:44:00 pm
      Why does it have to be about rotation? Does form ever come into it?

Because we have players that need game time and are good enough to come in.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,291 posts | 763 
      Reply #35: Oct 23, 2020 11:14:50 pm
      Think a 2  0 win against Sheffield United will be a decent result with another clean sheet and more importantly, 3 points for the Reds !
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #36: Oct 24, 2020 12:17:02 am
      What's the weather forecast over there for Match day please Team?
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,107 posts | 83 
      Reply #37: Oct 24, 2020 03:54:46 am
      We are the better team and we have every motivation, now where VVD's distaster is still fresh in minds. If we don't win this then it raises questions (apart from some freak game where we get a red card in the 5th minute or something along these lines).

I'd give Jota a start over Bobby!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,107 posts | 83 
      Reply #38: Oct 24, 2020 03:58:31 am

Exactly. You can see he's fighting, so give him some bait to motivate him further. Not like with Shaq who also looked determined once but Klopp never gave him some serious chance and the rest is history.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,291 posts | 763 
      Reply #39: Oct 24, 2020 09:39:41 am
      As mentioned in a previous post above think Bobby needs benching for this game, looks rather out of form. Play Jota from the start, there surely is nothing to lose.
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 396 posts | 114 
      • up the reds
      Reply #40: Oct 24, 2020 10:08:34 am
      I would play Jota like many have said but against a team that we’ll have all the ball id like to see Firmino behind Salah Mane Jota with Henderson and Gini at the base of the midfield.

I have a hunch Alisson start too
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #41: Oct 24, 2020 11:04:49 am
      I would play Jota like many have said but against a team that we’ll have all the ball id like to see Firmino behind Salah Mane Jota with Henderson and Gini at the base of the midfield.

I have a hunch Alisson start too

Brazil team Doc says Ali will return NEXT weekend. Still sooner than expected.
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 396 posts | 114 
      • up the reds
      Reply #42: Oct 24, 2020 11:11:34 am
      Brazil team Doc says Ali will return NEXT weekend. Still sooner than expected.
      Don’t think he has a say in whether Alisson feels ready to play today or whether Klopp feels that he is ready but we will see
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,409 posts | 3406 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #43: Oct 24, 2020 11:17:36 am
      What's the weather forecast over there for Match day please Team?

Absolutely cracking the flags
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #44: Oct 24, 2020 11:41:48 am
      Need to win this and win it well to send out a statement, hopefully Keita is fit we need some creativity in midfield.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,508 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #45: Oct 24, 2020 01:23:55 pm
      Could do with smashing a few in too today, start sorting the goal difference out... although 3 points first.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #46: Oct 24, 2020 02:04:39 pm
      Hands up, who's going to be forking out the £15.00 to the greedy bas**rds just so you can watch your team,

well I f***in won't be, I already pay sky over a grand a year for sports, broadband & BT sport, so they can F**k RIGHT OFF, this is the last month I'll be feeding the greedy kunts,

How many of you will pay I wonder ?

Trouble is, the more that do pay the greedier they'll get, and just like ppv boxing the price will rise and rise, and before you know it you'll be paying £25 ,

But, if everyone was to make a stand and refuse to pay £14.95, and i mean every clubs fans not just ours the greedy kunts would have to rethink their pricing,

I can't see why they don't just charge a fiver, more fans could afford that and happy to pay it , but at nigh on £15, it's sheer unadultered greed, and they f***in know it,
      I understand that for some they simply have to watch the game no matter the cost, but that's just pandering to them, and saying it's ok to rip us off, well not for me, I already pay for sky sports so why the F**k should I pay them again?

F**k THEM,  GREEDY KUNTS !!!!

Harrisimo

• 8,259 posts | 1390 
      Reply #47: Oct 24, 2020 02:13:55 pm
      Got to give Jota a full 90 minutes. I'm not totally convinced yet and I'd like to see him given a run of 3/4 games to get a few chances to really make a play for a regular place. Think Bobby if he starts has to just hold the central area a bit more.He's all over the place which we know is his game but we need to have somebody in there to take the half chances.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,220 posts | 917 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #48: Oct 24, 2020 02:23:23 pm
      City draw 1-1 coyr
      Harrisimo

• 8,259 posts | 1390 
      Reply #49: Oct 24, 2020 02:49:02 pm

Top 3 after 5 games..Everton,Villa,Leeds..City not in top 10...what are the chances..probably take 10-12 games before the league takes shape. But could be another Leicester type thingy season..

Timo Werner is going to have a massive impact and I wouldn't rule out Chelsea if they can sort out the defence.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #50: Oct 24, 2020 03:11:30 pm
      Top 3 after 5 games..Everton,Villa,Leeds..City not in top 10...what are the chances..probably take 10-12 games before the league takes shape. But could be another Leicester type thingy season..

Timo Werner is going to have a massive impact and I wouldn't rule out Chelsea if they can sort out the defence.

I still can't see any other winner than us, Villa were cruising then get thumped 3-0 yesterday, Bitters won't last and Leeds don't have the squad to compete over a season. Arsenal are still inconsistent as are Chelsea so its between us and City and City just don't look right to me. I'm not even including Man Utd in my calculations, their ambition is to get into top 4.
      Harrisimo

• 8,259 posts | 1390 
      Reply #51: Oct 24, 2020 03:38:36 pm
      I still can't see any other winner than us, Villa were cruising then get thumped 3-0 yesterday, Bitters won't last and Leeds don't have the squad to compete over a season. Arsenal are still inconsistent as are Chelsea so its between us and City and City just don't look right to me. I'm not even including Man Utd in my calculations, their ambition is to get into top 4.

Could be between us and 2/3 teams. Chelsea have bought well.I like Pulisic and Werner.Inconsistency could be applied to several top teams on the run up to turn of the year. If we can cope without VVD we could push for it but it's going to be much harder than last season.

Topsy turvy season with nobody racing clear. Apart from the obvious maulling at Villa we have made a decent start but nothing is guaranteed this season.
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,487 posts | 231 
      Reply #52: Oct 24, 2020 03:44:24 pm
      8-0 and we are back on top. Let's do this
      Don77

• 6,527 posts | 1083 
      Reply #53: Oct 24, 2020 04:03:00 pm
      I would play this team as not expecting thiago or alisson to make it.

Adrian

Trent
      Robbo
      Fabinho
      Gomez

Hendo
      Gini
      Jones

Mane
      Minamino
      Salah

Bobby needs benching for a few games and taki has looked sharp and deserves his chance. Be happy to see Jota through the middle also, but please don't put him left and move Sadio through the middle.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,320 posts | 1524 
      Reply #54: Oct 24, 2020 04:12:21 pm
      Got to give Jota a full 90 minutes. I'm not totally convinced yet and I'd like to see him given a run of 3/4 games to get a few chances to really make a play for a regular place. Think Bobby if he starts has to just hold the central area a bit more.He's all over the place which we know is his game but we need to have somebody in there to take the half chances.

Then we won’t get what Bobby brings to the press all across the field, and in deeper areas as well.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,176 posts | 8549 
      Reply #55: Oct 24, 2020 05:03:46 pm
      Hands up, who's going to be forking out the £15.00 to the greedy bas**rds just so you can watch your team,

well I f***in won't be, I already pay sky over a grand a year for sports, broadband & BT sport, so they can F**k RIGHT OFF, this is the last month I'll be feeding the greedy kunts,

How many of you will pay I wonder ?

Trouble is, the more that do pay the greedier they'll get, and just like ppv boxing the price will rise and rise, and before you know it you'll be paying £25 ,

But, if everyone was to make a stand and refuse to pay £14.95, and i mean every clubs fans not just ours the greedy kunts would have to rethink their pricing,

I can't see why they don't just charge a fiver, more fans could afford that and happy to pay it , but at nigh on £15, it's sheer unadultered greed, and they f***in know it,
      I understand that for some they simply have to watch the game no matter the cost, but that's just pandering to them, and saying it's ok to rip us off, well not for me, I already pay for sky sports so why the F**k should I pay them again?

F**k THEM,  GREEDY KUNTS !!!!

Free streams, it's the future ;)
      rossyred

• 9,281 posts | 1663 
      Reply #56: Oct 24, 2020 06:07:20 pm

Do you recommend  any pal ?
      Fabio Aurelio
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 878 posts | 114 
      Reply #57: Oct 24, 2020 06:17:33 pm
      I hope Thiago starts. I think he’d open them up.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,508 posts | 1476 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #58: Oct 24, 2020 06:20:15 pm
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,348 posts | 2818 
      Reply #59: Oct 24, 2020 06:41:26 pm
      Alisson in the squad
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,916 posts | 820 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #60: Oct 24, 2020 06:47:37 pm
      If rumours are true and Jota is starting I hope it's in place of Bobby and not Mane or Salah.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,220 posts | 917 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #61: Oct 24, 2020 06:57:49 pm
      Heared Allison and Jota starting
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #62: Oct 24, 2020 07:03:13 pm
      Yeah, both Alisson and Jota starting today, confirmed by BBC
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #63: Oct 24, 2020 07:05:22 pm
      Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Fabinho, Gomez, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jota, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Is pretty attacking that...
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #64: Oct 24, 2020 07:05:27 pm
      Yeah, both Alisson and Jota starting today, confirmed by BBC

That is great news, please please stay injury free rest of season now Allison.

Quick Reply