Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre-Match: Liverpool vs. Sheffield United (Sat. 24th Oct 8pm)

Read 6498 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool vs. Sheffield United (Sat. 24th Oct 8pm)
      Reply #46: Oct 24, 2020 02:04:39 pm
      Hands up, who's going to be forking out the £15.00 to the greedy bas**rds just so you can watch your team,

well I f***in won't be, I already pay sky over a grand a year for sports, broadband & BT sport, so they can F**k RIGHT OFF, this is the last month I'll be feeding the greedy kunts,

How many of you will pay I wonder ?

Trouble is, the more that do pay the greedier they'll get, and just like ppv boxing the price will rise and rise, and before you know it you'll be paying £25 ,

But, if everyone was to make a stand and refuse to pay £14.95, and i mean every clubs fans not just ours the greedy kunts would have to rethink their pricing,

I can't see why they don't just charge a fiver, more fans could afford that and happy to pay it , but at nigh on £15, it's sheer unadultered greed, and they f***in know it,
      I understand that for some they simply have to watch the game no matter the cost, but that's just pandering to them, and saying it's ok to rip us off, well not for me, I already pay for sky sports so why the F**k should I pay them again?

F**k THEM,  GREEDY KUNTS !!!!

Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #47: Oct 24, 2020 02:13:55 pm
      Got to give Jota a full 90 minutes. I'm not totally convinced yet and I'd like to see him given a run of 3/4 games to get a few chances to really make a play for a regular place. Think Bobby if he starts has to just hold the central area a bit more.He's all over the place which we know is his game but we need to have somebody in there to take the half chances.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #48: Oct 24, 2020 02:23:23 pm
      City draw 1-1 coyr
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #49: Oct 24, 2020 02:49:02 pm

Top 3 after 5 games..Everton,Villa,Leeds..City not in top 10...what are the chances..probably take 10-12 games before the league takes shape. But could be another Leicester type thingy season..

Timo Werner is going to have a massive impact and I wouldn't rule out Chelsea if they can sort out the defence.

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #50: Oct 24, 2020 03:11:30 pm
      Top 3 after 5 games..Everton,Villa,Leeds..City not in top 10...what are the chances..probably take 10-12 games before the league takes shape. But could be another Leicester type thingy season..

Timo Werner is going to have a massive impact and I wouldn't rule out Chelsea if they can sort out the defence.

I still can't see any other winner than us, Villa were cruising then get thumped 3-0 yesterday, Bitters won't last and Leeds don't have the squad to compete over a season. Arsenal are still inconsistent as are Chelsea so its between us and City and City just don't look right to me. I'm not even including Man Utd in my calculations, their ambition is to get into top 4.
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #51: Oct 24, 2020 03:38:36 pm
      I still can't see any other winner than us, Villa were cruising then get thumped 3-0 yesterday, Bitters won't last and Leeds don't have the squad to compete over a season. Arsenal are still inconsistent as are Chelsea so its between us and City and City just don't look right to me. I'm not even including Man Utd in my calculations, their ambition is to get into top 4.

Could be between us and 2/3 teams. Chelsea have bought well.I like Pulisic and Werner.Inconsistency could be applied to several top teams on the run up to turn of the year. If we can cope without VVD we could push for it but it's going to be much harder than last season.

Topsy turvy season with nobody racing clear. Apart from the obvious maulling at Villa we have made a decent start but nothing is guaranteed this season.
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,464 posts | 228 
      Reply #52: Oct 24, 2020 03:44:24 pm
      8-0 and we are back on top. Let's do this
      Don77

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #53: Oct 24, 2020 04:03:00 pm
      I would play this team as not expecting thiago or alisson to make it.

Adrian

Trent
      Robbo
      Fabinho
      Gomez

Hendo
      Gini
      Jones

Mane
      Minamino
      Salah

Bobby needs benching for a few games and taki has looked sharp and deserves his chance. Be happy to see Jota through the middle also, but please don't put him left and move Sadio through the middle.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #54: Oct 24, 2020 04:12:21 pm
      Got to give Jota a full 90 minutes. I'm not totally convinced yet and I'd like to see him given a run of 3/4 games to get a few chances to really make a play for a regular place. Think Bobby if he starts has to just hold the central area a bit more.He's all over the place which we know is his game but we need to have somebody in there to take the half chances.

Then we won’t get what Bobby brings to the press all across the field, and in deeper areas as well.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #55: Oct 24, 2020 05:03:46 pm
      Hands up, who's going to be forking out the £15.00 to the greedy bas**rds just so you can watch your team,

well I f***in won't be, I already pay sky over a grand a year for sports, broadband & BT sport, so they can F**k RIGHT OFF, this is the last month I'll be feeding the greedy kunts,

How many of you will pay I wonder ?

Trouble is, the more that do pay the greedier they'll get, and just like ppv boxing the price will rise and rise, and before you know it you'll be paying £25 ,

But, if everyone was to make a stand and refuse to pay £14.95, and i mean every clubs fans not just ours the greedy kunts would have to rethink their pricing,

I can't see why they don't just charge a fiver, more fans could afford that and happy to pay it , but at nigh on £15, it's sheer unadultered greed, and they f***in know it,
      I understand that for some they simply have to watch the game no matter the cost, but that's just pandering to them, and saying it's ok to rip us off, well not for me, I already pay for sky sports so why the F**k should I pay them again?

F**k THEM,  GREEDY KUNTS !!!!

Free streams, it's the future ;)
      rossyred

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #56: Oct 24, 2020 06:07:20 pm

Do you recommend  any pal ?
      Fabio Aurelio
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 873 posts | 107 
      Reply #57: Oct 24, 2020 06:17:33 pm
      I hope Thiago starts. I think he’d open them up.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #58: Oct 24, 2020 06:20:15 pm
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #59: Oct 24, 2020 06:41:26 pm
      Alisson in the squad
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #60: Oct 24, 2020 06:47:37 pm
      If rumours are true and Jota is starting I hope it's in place of Bobby and not Mane or Salah.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #61: Oct 24, 2020 06:57:49 pm
      Heared Allison and Jota starting
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #62: Oct 24, 2020 07:03:13 pm
      Yeah, both Alisson and Jota starting today, confirmed by BBC
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #63: Oct 24, 2020 07:05:22 pm
      Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Fabinho, Gomez, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jota, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Is pretty attacking that...
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #64: Oct 24, 2020 07:05:27 pm
      Yeah, both Alisson and Jota starting today, confirmed by BBC

That is great news, please please stay injury free rest of season now Allison.

Quick Reply