Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Pre-Match: Liverpool vs. Midtjylland; UEFA Champions League (Tues. 27 Oct. 8 pm)

Read 2935 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,382 posts | 3392 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool vs. Midtjylland; UEFA Champions League (Tues. 27 Oct. 8 pm)
      Reply #23: Oct 27, 2020 05:00:04 pm
      Personally would want to go as strong as possible but appears Jürgen isn't of the same thought.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool vs. Midtjylland; UEFA Champions League (Tues. 27 Oct. 8 pm)
      Reply #24: Oct 27, 2020 05:59:17 pm
      Agreed; resting/rotation is nice but secondary.

Think some want to treat this as a Carabao cup match...

The medical team know who can play and for how long.
      The reality is that sports science these days, monitoring fatigue etc is really advanced.

IMO, it's get the 3 points in the bag, then bring on subs.
      We're allowed 5 now, so it makes sense to use them.
      joemack
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 377 posts | 13 
      Reply #25: Oct 27, 2020 06:28:31 pm
      Sound
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,901 posts | 4968 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #26: Oct 27, 2020 06:36:16 pm
      Without being too disrespectful I’d be very tempted to play a full strength in yer face X1 and F**k them up good and proper for 45 minutes, let’s get this won a.s.a f***in p, let’s be honest they’re not gonna give us any grief are they ?

So first half batter the F**k out of them, non stop pass & move and see how many times we hit the onion bag, second half change things , get the inexperienced on and give them valuable minutes, and batter them again, F**k em, be ruthless we’re not in this to be friends, you don’t win sh*t being friendly, so I’d be saying this to my players, take no prisoners we have another ‘big ears’ to win, do it for Virgil, do it for our fans, show them how much we miss them, most of all do it for yourselves, I want their players crying at HT, crying of embarrassment, show them & the rest of Europe we’re coming to retake our crown,

Let’s f***in do this  ! !

Y  N  W A
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,481 posts | 1640 
      • YNWA
      Reply #27: Oct 27, 2020 06:43:06 pm
      Was a very attacking line up for the Sheffield, but thought we were a bit open thro the middle.

Alisson
      TAA Fab Gomez Robbo
       Hendo Gini Milner
      Shaq Minamino Jota

With Keita, Fab, Ox and Thiago unavailable to line out in the middle, lucky we still have good options there. Really glad now Gini didn't pack his bags.
      Tough day for Jones getting pulled at HT, really good going forward but maybe needs to work on the intensity getting the ball back.
      Would start a diff front three and give them a solid base to work off from the middle, let them work the chances. Thought Jota and Minamino at least showed enough that they should be given a chance in CL match.
      Weakest team in the group, prob Jürgen will start at least one from Bob/Mane/Salah, but lets see.
      Looking forward to the game...
      COYRs!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply