Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Injury watch

Read 31502 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Re: Injury watch
      Reply #138: Dec 12, 2020 06:54:53 pm
      Its obligatory that every first team
      Player picks up an injury this Season...

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #139: Dec 12, 2020 07:11:43 pm
      Jürgen starting half the a team in a nothing game, F***ing genius!!!
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,320 posts | 1524 
      Reply #140: Dec 12, 2020 07:27:26 pm
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,320 posts | 1524 
      Reply #141: Dec 12, 2020 07:28:32 pm

If we're relying on those Two we're fu**ed

Yyyyyyep !
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #142: Dec 12, 2020 07:36:33 pm
      Jürgen starting half the a team in a nothing game, f**king genius!!!

He is ain’t he you w*nk sock..!
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #143: Dec 12, 2020 07:44:39 pm
      I remember him getting a pretty nasty tackle towards the end of the game, probably this one that did it. He got up continued but his facial expression as we was down wasn't reassuring. Probably not an ACL but something serious nonetheless according to what is being reported around.

Two months according to reports so not an ACL but he's jarred it badly by the sounds of it.
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,109 posts | 83 
      Reply #144: Dec 12, 2020 07:54:34 pm
          I do not blame Jürgen, but still:
       :mad:                                                :mad:
              :mad:                                  :mad:
                     :mad:                    :mad:
                            :mad:      :mad:
                                   :mad:                                               
      Danzel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,305 posts | 1113 
      Reply #145: Dec 12, 2020 08:07:40 pm
      Jürgen starting half the a team in a nothing game, f**king genius!!!

Dramaqueen. Calm your tits, princess. We'll be fine.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,230 posts | 2807 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #146: Dec 12, 2020 09:37:37 pm
      What will the haters say when we win tbe league this year after all these injuries and var calls against us??
      Danzel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,305 posts | 1113 
      Reply #147: Dec 12, 2020 09:44:35 pm
      What will the haters say when we win tbe league this year after all these injuries and var calls against us??

That we were lucky with injuries and that VAR always rules in our favor, duh!

People are still in denial that we've had plenty of injuries and VAR calls going against us last season too. They'll do anything to deny us having won the league on merit and by being the best team in the league by a country mile.
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 566 posts | 128 
      Reply #148: Dec 12, 2020 11:19:16 pm

Who cares? Since when have we bothered what others say?
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,230 posts | 2807 
      Reply #149: Dec 12, 2020 11:26:14 pm
      Who cares? Since when have we bothered what others say?

Dont lie everyone cares deep down, you think.our lads got the credit deserved this year? I dont and it bothers the F**k out of me
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 566 posts | 128 
      Reply #150: Dec 12, 2020 11:56:19 pm
      Dont lie everyone cares deep down, you think.our lads got the credit deserved this year? I dont and it bothers the f**k out of me

Who's lying? The City of Liverpool & scousers have had years of abuse from the media and the establishment. Has it got us down? Did we just give in? Did we take any notice?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #151: Dec 13, 2020 10:16:05 am
      He is ain’t he you w*nk sock..!

Starting so many first teamers in that game was NOT genius, feel free to argue against that, I doubt you will though, childish insults is your intellectual level ain't it pal!
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,230 posts | 2807 
      Reply #152: Dec 13, 2020 10:17:22 am
      Who's lying? The City of Liverpool & scousers have had years of abuse from the media and the establishment. Has it got us down? Did we just give in? Did we take any notice?

Oh I know, I appreciate that. But that doesnt mean you dont feel a bit pissed off when people say no injuries and var calls were a big factor in one of the best sides the league has seen winning the league.

And now this season when weve lost just about every first teamer at some point to injury were told ah dure look at Leicester and look at sheffield utd. Yeah look at them couple of injuries derail them. Were still top!!

Credit is well overdue from some quarters to this team.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #153: Dec 13, 2020 10:52:16 am
      Starting so many first teamers in that game was NOT genius, feel free to argue against that, I doubt you will though, childish insults is your intellectual level ain't it pal!

Childish insults..😂 you insulted a man who won us our 19th title, big ears for the 6th time, world club champions, super cup champions & has us joint top & qualified for the next stages of the champions league with a injury ravaged squad..that’s F***ing genius lid..

Now F**k off with that sh*t stirring spoon of yours..
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #154: Dec 13, 2020 02:38:30 pm
      Oh so we are not allowed to be critical of Klopp then, you're in that Rose tinted happy clappy gang?
      I think Klopp is a genius football manager BUT playing Jota and Salah the whole game midweek was NOT genius. Its called granularity and nuance you vulgar nonentity.

Yes you can, but do it with respect and in a professional and gentlemanly manner. Keith is a great example of differing opinions, yet expressing them with mutual respect.

And in my opinion, you come across as someone who thinks your view is more superior than others.

Based on the documentation on this thread, you're the one who started calling people names. You're on ignore and I shall not respond to you. But you get me point.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #155: Dec 13, 2020 02:52:27 pm
      Hopefully Jota is back as quick as possible.  Seemed to miss quite a bit of time with Wolves if I remember correctly due to a knee injury so could well be a recurrence of something he suffers with. 

Fingers crossed the lads can cope.  I hope they can rely on their experience in winning the European Cup and then storming to a 20 point Premier League title to get them through this period without him.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #156: Dec 13, 2020 07:02:13 pm

We're lucky bas**rds!!
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #157: Dec 13, 2020 08:45:26 pm
      Quote from Brian78
      Oh I know, I appreciate that. But that doesnt mean you dont feel a bit pissed off when people say no injuries and var calls were a big factor in one of the best sides the league has seen winning the league.

And now this season when weve lost just about every first teamer at some point to injury were told ah dure look at Leicester and look at sheffield utd. Yeah look at them couple of injuries derail them. Were still top!!

Credit is well overdue from some quarters to this team.

Most of the VAR calls in our "favour" last season were actually calls against other teams, made when we were not playing. We've certainly had a lot more involvement in them this season already.

We have a squad of approx 25 players to play European games minus injuries. Then we had to take 20 players to Denmark. So most  available would have to play some game time out there, and did. It's not the domestic cups where you can play whoever you want and no one bats an eyelid.
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,565 posts | 391 
      Reply #158: Dec 13, 2020 11:19:15 pm
      These injuries are really gonna hurt us... doesn’t seem like anyone is close to coming back... nobody has a clue what’s happening with Shaq and Thiago.. and doesn’t look like we can consider them this year.

This is the issue we’re going to have over the Xmas period. Room to rotate is practically gone. Front 3 will have to just keep going. Midfield the same unless we can actually use ox. And now Robertson is going to have to go every game... not good.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,283 posts | 1664 
      Reply #159: Dec 13, 2020 11:30:46 pm
      These injuries are really gonna hurt us... doesn’t seem like anyone is close to coming back... nobody has a clue what’s happening with Shaq and Thiago.. and doesn’t look like we can consider them this year.

This is the issue we’re going to have over the Xmas period. Room to rotate is practically gone. Front 3 will have to just keep going. Midfield the same unless we can actually use ox. And now Robertson is going to have to go every game... not good.

After Palace we have over a week off before its back to 3 games in a week just got to hope we can survive until Jan Milner should be back soon I would of thought
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,565 posts | 391 
      Reply #160: Dec 13, 2020 11:37:18 pm
      After Palace we have over a week off before its back to 3 games in a week just got to hope we can survive until Jan Milner should be back soon I would of thought

Well sure. Palace will be tough though off the back of what you’d imagine will be a pretty intense game with spurs.
      Guess the hope is palace will be in a similar boat and they aren’t used to playing 3 a week...

Quick Reply