Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Utd [Premier League] Sun 17th Jan @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of January and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W9 D5 L8

Injury watch

Read 10021 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,979 posts | 1010 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Injury watch
      Reply #175: Dec 15, 2020 07:43:07 pm

Better ask the choir
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,483 posts | 563 
      Reply #176: Dec 15, 2020 07:45:11 pm

Prove them wrong then
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,697 posts | 578 
      Reply #177: Dec 15, 2020 08:12:17 pm
      I will Spurs have no where near currently have 3Lamela , Bale(not ruled out) Tanzania We have treble that 9 Milner ,Shaq, Tzimikas, Thiago, VVD , Gomez,Jota , Matip and at least 5  of which start compared to none of Spurs so please do not believe the sh*te that comes out of his mouth
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,979 posts | 1010 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #178: Dec 15, 2020 08:16:03 pm
      I will Spurs have no where near currently have 3Lamela , Bale(not ruled out) Tanzania We have treble that 9 Milner ,Shaq, Tzimikas, Thiago, VVD , Gomez,Jota , Matip and at least 5  of which start compared to none of Spurs so please do not believe the sh*te that comes out of his mouth

Don't think the stats were based on currently Rose, think it was basically this season.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,697 posts | 578 
      Reply #179: Dec 15, 2020 08:21:35 pm
      Don't think the stats were based on currently Rose, think it was basically this season.

Still no where near Keith he was talking about U16 U23 all sort of sh*te whichever way you look at it current , over season its not even close typical Mourinho sh*te before a game trying to intimidate and Irk the opposition
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,979 posts | 1010 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #180: Dec 15, 2020 08:24:50 pm
      Still no where near Keith he was talking about U16 U23 all sort of sh*te whichever way you look at it current , over season its not even close typical Mourinho sh*te before a game trying to intimidate and Irk the opposition

That makes sense then as sky never went into the details. Your well versed though well done.  ;D
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,697 posts | 578 
      Reply #181: Dec 15, 2020 08:41:52 pm
      That makes sense then as sky never went into the details. Your well versed though well done.  ;D

Basically said VVD was the only major injury nothing about Thiago ,Gomez, Jota all big players imagine what he would be saying if Dier,Alderweirld,Ndombele,Son all out for 2 months minimum he would be playing like a flute can't stand the man
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,979 posts | 1010 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #182: Dec 15, 2020 08:51:07 pm
      Basically said VVD was the only major injury nothing about Thiago ,Gomez, Jota all big players imagine what he would be saying if Dier,Alderweirld,Ndombele,Son all out for 2 months minimum he would be playing like a flute can't stand the man

Yeah I did say on another thread Liverpool have major players out which is big difference to bench/fringe players as you know.  Don't think Gomez has been great for you this season but no doubt losing VVD - Jota - Thiago massive loss to retaining the Premier League, I still think your favs  though as still holding your own with other teams continuing to lose/draw as well.

Maybe if we get rid of Ole before Christmas we can mount a challenge with Poch.  ;D

rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,697 posts | 578 
      Reply #183: Dec 15, 2020 09:04:14 pm
      Yeah I did say on another thread Liverpool have major players out which is big difference to bench/fringe players as you know.  Don't think Gomez has been great for you this season but no doubt losing VVD - Jota - Thiago massive loss to retaining the Premier League, I still think your favs  though as still holding your own with other teams continuing to lose/draw as well.

Maybe if we get rid of Ole before Christmas we can mount a challenge with Poch.  ;D

Yeh agree about Gomez but came good after VVD injury many clean sheets.  Very open your lot capable on their day just not sure consistent enough but with another manager pretty sure you would be stronger and tactically better off long may he continue problem you have is can you get shut when near top 4
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,979 posts | 1010 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #184: Dec 15, 2020 09:13:04 pm
      Very open your lot capable on their day just not sure consistent enough but with another manager pretty sure you would be stronger and tactically better off long may he continue problem you have is can you get shut when near top 4

That's the problem, because the top teams currently playing poor our false postion in the league looking better than our football on the pitch, hence why the f**ker still at OT.  :f_doh:

I've never wanted to see a United manager leave as much as I do Ole, saddens me to say it due to his career as a player for us. However, not voting with my heart like so many do.

Obviously many fans agree with me is why they want him to say.  :lmao:
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,820 posts | 770 
      Reply #185: Dec 15, 2020 10:33:51 pm
      Results gone well for us again tonight. Another opportunity to take advantage, but means nothing if we don’t win 😬
      Let’s go out there full on and shut that horribly sly little f**ker moureen up !
      And kick that cheating b***ard Kane off the park to !
      liverpoolcore
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 104 posts | 10 
      Reply #186: Dec 16, 2020 04:00:32 pm
      Any chances of Chamberlain playing today?
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,856 posts | 336 
      Reply #187: Dec 16, 2020 04:34:18 pm
      I did a little research on Thiago and was worried about him before he joined.
      He is obviously a very good footballer. But he aint gone break any appearance records.

150 Games for Bayern in 7 seasons. Considering Bayern play an average of 60 games a season thats 420 games.
      So he missed 270 games.

rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,697 posts | 578 
      Reply #188: Dec 16, 2020 05:45:30 pm
      Is that league as I got about 220 games in all comps . Think people are aware he has had previous injuries and hopefully this one not linked guess that's one of the reason we got one of the best in the world for 25M as well as the contract situation
      srslfc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 27,097 posts | 2597 
      Reply #189: Dec 16, 2020 06:42:00 pm
      Any chances of Chamberlain playing today?

Most likely off the bench I'd say.

Nice option to run at them later in the second half.
      tezmac

• 7,795 posts | 349 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #190: Dec 16, 2020 07:51:08 pm
      Pity Matip is not fit
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,697 posts | 578 
      Reply #191: Dec 17, 2020 04:51:50 pm
      He's Back  :-*
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,263 posts | 4496 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #192: Dec 18, 2020 03:09:39 am

A sight for sore eyes mate!! U little ripper.

Jimsouse67

• 5,734 posts | 815 
      Reply #193: Dec 18, 2020 06:55:10 am

Been a massive loss but fantastic that he’s back.
      brezipool
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,718 posts | 412 
      • COME ON THE REDMEN !
      Reply #194: Dec 18, 2020 07:59:53 am

williams did fantastic, as has philips when called upon. If we can keep using these guys along with Matip and Fab, we should be good.

brezipool
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,718 posts | 412 
      • COME ON THE REDMEN !
      Reply #195: Dec 18, 2020 08:01:35 am

we are gonna start smashing teams again, our MF choices have been so limited with Fab having to play in defence, but now the ox and this guy back, all off sudden we have some proper options.

Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,856 posts | 336 
      Reply #196: Dec 18, 2020 01:23:43 pm
      Thiago wont play this week as not training with first team, think he will be on the bench for West Brom
      liverpoolcore
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 104 posts | 10 
      Reply #197: Dec 18, 2020 03:27:09 pm
      Thiago wont play this week as not training with first team, think he will be on the bench for West Brom
      Yupp, Klopp says he will ease him into action so definitely not this weekend anyways
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,697 posts | 578 
      Reply #198: Dec 23, 2020 03:07:40 pm
      Thiago , Milner and Shaq all back training today
      ConzS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,087 posts | 642 
      Reply #199: Dec 23, 2020 03:25:12 pm
      Thiago , Milner and Shaq all back training today
      With Ox and Keita having returned recently as well, we will have some bench.

Quick Reply