Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Injury watch

Read 30962 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Injury watch
      Reply #23: Nov 13, 2020 05:10:59 pm
      It’s 10 days self isolation isn’t it? So he’ll miss the Leicester game but be in contention for Atalanta.

Plus gets a bit of a break, silver lining
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #24: Nov 13, 2020 05:13:24 pm
      A disaster.

Not many contributing is the goal scoring column and now we lose our top scorer.

Time for others to start stepping up.

A mate just said the Brazil team has to isolate? Is this true?
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #25: Nov 13, 2020 05:22:45 pm
      A disaster.

Not many contributing is the goal scoring column and now we lose our top scorer.

One of their players tested positive but currently no one else is isolating
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #26: Nov 13, 2020 05:24:06 pm
      A disaster.

At this rate I believe anything I hear when it comes to Liverpool players and missing games. If somebody turns round tomorrow and tells me that Mane is actually a superhero moonlighting as a football player and will now have to forego his sport duties as he is required in a not too distant planet to battle the forces of evil, then I’ll tell them to stop talking sh*te but secretly I’ll be waiting for the news to break any minute.

I wonder at which point our team gets so unrecognisable that the Premier League have to step in and start questioning who the F**k this new team is that has emerged. Maybe when we pull a fifth or sixth ‘Williams’ from the academy, or when the numbers on the back of our shirts are in triple figures.
      Don77

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #27: Nov 13, 2020 05:28:40 pm
      The whole season is just a farce where covid is concerned. And international football ... if i could pick it up and chuck it on a raging inferno I would.

I f**King hate it ... and the ingerlund football entity as well.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #28: Nov 13, 2020 05:33:08 pm
      A disaster.

?? We've scored 18 goals so far, fairly sure they weren't all by Mo. He'll be back for Atalanta so what's the stress?
      Redangel

• 8,084 posts | 966 
      Reply #29: Nov 13, 2020 07:48:56 pm
      ?? We've scored 18 goals so far, fairly sure they weren't all by Mo. He'll be back for Atalanta so what's the stress?

Yes he’ll be back, of course he will, but we as a team do not need any more absences, especially avoidable ones.
      Jürgen must be tearing his hair out! I just hope Mo is Ok, that is the most important thing, younger people can have serious problems with this virus, I know of a 31 yr old, with no underlying health conditions, who has been seriously ill, but hopefully is now on the road to recovery!
      CINERE KOPITES
      • Forum Patrik Berger

• 196 posts | 29 
      • CINEREDS est. 2017
      Reply #30: Nov 13, 2020 08:29:07 pm
      Salah had tested positive for Covid ffs. Does that mean he would miss the Leicester match?

what a bad news .. , report said he got infected when spent his days at egypt
      Get well soon Mo Salah
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 376 
      Reply #31: Nov 13, 2020 08:51:28 pm

How do you know that? He’s got to stay in Egypt for self isolation and until he is negative.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #32: Nov 13, 2020 10:52:42 pm
      When was Salah's first test taken by the Egyptian FA?  Probably picked it up while travelling given it takes 4 or 5 days for you test positive. 

I hope he did get it while travelling because if he got it around the time of the City game then he might not be the last in our squad to get it.

With all the training they do together though in a big bubble I'm surprised it is taking such a long time to work through the squad tbh.  Thought when Mane had it that would have been the whole squad taken out.

Maybe if you don't have symptoms you're not actually that infectious?
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #33: Nov 14, 2020 07:46:31 am
      Heard a rumor that someone in the Brazil squad has a positive test and Bobby ans Alison were with him hope its not true
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #34: Nov 14, 2020 09:36:34 am
      I cannot see the point of International friendlies being played in particular, with this virus being, very much still around. At least scrapping these seemingly meaningless games might help with injury problems, as well as curtail the virus.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #35: Nov 14, 2020 09:55:52 am
      Agreed madness
      Don77

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #36: Nov 14, 2020 10:54:51 am

I said not many contributing in the goal scoring column. I didn't say mo had scored them all. Only Mo mane and Jota scoring ... so the point i was making is that others need to step up 🙄

We cant rely on 2 people next weekend.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #37: Nov 14, 2020 11:01:28 am
      I said not many contributing in the goal scoring column. I didn't say mo had scored them all. Only Mo mane and Jota scoring ... so the point i was making is that others need to step up 🙄

We cant rely on 2 people next weekend.

We don't really have any other goal scorers especially with Virgil and Trent injured who usually get the odd one. Firmino certainly isn't one now.

So it's down to Mane and Jota but that should be enough for a couple of games hopefully.
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 633 posts | 59 
      Reply #38: Nov 14, 2020 11:22:05 am
      The ease at which this virus spreads and the money involved in football, I wouldn't put it past some gambling  consortium to try and get an edge and  infect the odd star player at crucial times of the season  or specific games ,given the 5 sub rule maybe you can just leave it to the Premier League big wigs or whoever to hinder the health of players its like a double whammy if one doesn't get you the other will ,get well soon Mo.
      Don77

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #39: Nov 14, 2020 11:36:35 am
      We don't really have any other goal scorers especially with Virgil and Trent injured who usually get the odd one. Firmino certainly isn't one now.

So it's down to Mane and Jota but that should be enough for a couple of games hopefully.

It is. But its an unexpected reprieve for bobby in that if we went 433 against Leicester I'd have expected jota to get the nod. So in Mo's absence, in what will be a tough game we need the old creative bobby who is also a goal threat.

In midfield we need them as well. Hendo was robbed against everton and gini is capable and if they can get  fit keita and chamberlain can be goal threats. Joel is, fitness permitting, a threat as well from set pieces.

Regardless, we can go all season relying on just the front 3.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #40: Nov 15, 2020 08:56:16 pm
      So according to the BBC live match feed, Henderson has gone off possibly injured. Robertson has been injured playing for Scotland and nico Williams is hobbling for wales.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #41: Nov 15, 2020 09:28:18 pm
      So according to the BBC live match feed, Henderson has gone off possibly injured. Robertson has been injured playing for Scotland and nico Williams is hobbling for wales.

Robertson's knock was on Thursday, played no part in Scotland game today. Henderson brought off at half-time no mention of injury on commentary. Tyler & Carra talking about the Henderson change being a tactical one.
      Davbro
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 98 posts | 22 
      Reply #42: Nov 15, 2020 09:48:34 pm
      Whole back line out injured now ffs. So sick of internationals  :mad: :mad: :mad:
      rossyred

• 9,091 posts | 1632 
      Reply #43: Nov 15, 2020 10:31:56 pm
      Robertson's knock was on Thursday, played no part in Scotland game today. Henderson brought off at half-time no mention of injury on commentary. Tyler & Carra talking about the Henderson change being a tactical one.

Henderson Injured apparently
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 376 
      Reply #44: Nov 15, 2020 10:36:47 pm
      Southgate says Henderson off with a muscle injury....... this is absolutely insane.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #45: Nov 15, 2020 10:47:23 pm
      Still a week to go

Quick Reply