Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Injury watch

Read 30974 times
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Re: Injury watch
      Reply #46: Nov 15, 2020 11:10:14 pm
      Hoping the Hendo one is just Klopp telling Hendo or England to play him no more than half the game... but that’s just wishful thinking....

Hopefully both Robbo and Hendo will be fine when we resume, along with Fab.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #47: Nov 15, 2020 11:17:12 pm
      Hoping the Hendo one is just Klopp telling Hendo or England to play him no more than half the game... but that’s just wishful thinking....

Hopefully both Robbo and Hendo will be fine when we resume, along with Fab.

If we can have a team like this:

Alisson

Milner Fabinho Matip Robertson

Henderson Thiago Wijnaldum

Jota Firmino Mane

Then I’ll be happy!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #48: Nov 15, 2020 11:50:44 pm
      If we can have a team like this:

Alisson

Milner Fabinho Matip Robertson

Henderson Thiago Wijnaldum

Jota Firmino Mane

Then I’ll be happy!

Scotland manager Steve Clarke on Robbo:

Andy’s injury is a little bit more significant than everybody else’s but we’ve still got a few days to go before we get to Israel. He’s coming with us, he’s on the plane. And hopefully he is fit and available.”

???

They just qualified for the Euros, what is this match for and why is it so important he is ready to risk an already-injured player?

UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #49: Nov 16, 2020 12:44:56 am
      I can see it being

Allison
      Milner
      Tsimakas
      Matip
      Phillips

Keita
      Wijnandum
      Shaqiri

Firmino
      Mane
      Jota
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #50: Nov 16, 2020 12:53:15 am
      Was Henderson injured tonight
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #51: Nov 16, 2020 12:57:55 am

Haven't heard that one! please NO...heard about Robbo tho, for F**k sake if it is a Hammy!!!

Sadio, Bobby and Diogo all to score hat-tricks against Leicester, it is then!

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #52: Nov 16, 2020 12:59:35 am
       :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah: :f_wah:

Just read about Jordan...OMFG!!!!!!!!!

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #53: Nov 16, 2020 05:28:30 am

Andy’s injury is a little bit more significant than everybody else’s but we’ve still got a few days to go before we get to Israel. He’s coming with us, he’s on the plane. And hopefully he is fit and available.”

???

They just qualified for the Euros, what is this match for and why is it so important he is ready to risk an already-injured player?

If Andy is indeed injured he shouldn’t even be on the plane ffs, get him back to Kirby for treatment f***in NOW !
      F**k Scotland,Engurlund, Outer Mongolia any fu**ed up international side that our players are associated with, especially in a already concertina’d season, I wish I was Klopp because I’d be withdrawing all my players from international duty and F**k the consequences,

We are already decimated by injures to key individuals but yet we risk the others by allowing International managers use our players in essentially meaningless games, where said international sides have a abundance of players to choose from, it’s f***in insane,

Let’s look at what we have lost and the possibility of it getting worse by the second.....

Our entire back line.....Trent,calf, Gomez, Knee,  Virgil Knee, Robbo possible hammy,

Midfield ..... Thiago Knee, Fabinho hammy, Oxlade unsure, Hendo muscle, Naby muscle

That is just ridiculous, most of those are/ were unnecessary injuries caused by over exertion, there is no doubt about it, we are not the only club affected but are the one suffering the most, Our Entire back 4 could be missing when we face Leicester, and the international break isn’t over yet either,

Seriously, if I were Jürgen I would demand that all of my players return to Kirby ASAP, or at the very least demand that no LFC players take any further part in any international yet to be played this week ! !

Y  N  W  A

Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #54: Nov 16, 2020 09:57:48 am
      Non injury related but in light of how many injuries we do have....

When are Alisson and Bobby playing again with Brazil and when should we get them back?

Minamino and Mane likewise?
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,084 posts | 966 
      Reply #55: Nov 16, 2020 10:09:04 am
      The injury situation is getting way beyond a joke now. This was what Jürgen and other managers were worried would happen. Why Andy and Jordan haven’t been sent back to their club for further assessment and treatment is a scandal, given that the remaining game for both Countries are dead rubbers!
      rossyred

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #56: Nov 16, 2020 01:08:14 pm
      Non injury related but in light of how many injuries we do have....

When are Alisson and Bobby playing again with Brazil and when should we get them back?

Minamino and Mane likewise?

Mane and Keita finished yesterday so should be back probably tomorrow . Brazil play Wednesday night I think
      Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #57: Nov 16, 2020 10:47:52 pm
      Is Thiago available for the Leicester game or still no confirmation? We bloody need him by the looks of it. Looks like we will be missing both fullbacks and Mo as it is. If ever there was a test if a squad this would be it
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #58: Nov 16, 2020 10:54:17 pm
      With what we’ve got available at the moment, if we manage to beat Leicester, that will be a terrific achievement.
      Still hoping a few more become available before Sunday.
      Not changing my prediction of 3:1 though.
      Come on you red men !
      Tadders

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Reply #59: Nov 17, 2020 11:33:18 am
      Still hopefull that Hendo will be ok and Robbo.

But christ the injuries are stacking up. If anything this will give old Brendan the confidence to attack us....
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #60: Nov 17, 2020 11:44:33 am

???

it is very important, if we top group we get promoted to nations league A groups for next time, and we have a chance at one of the extra play off spots for the world cup, and we will hopefully be seeded higher when the draw is done for world cup qualifying.

I suspect andy will be on the bench though tmrw and KT will play LB.

They wont risk him if hes not 100% fit, I thought it was just cramp oh thursday, but maybe more of strain it seems.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #61: Nov 17, 2020 12:21:39 pm
      This thread terrifies me, everytime I see NEW beside it Im opening with the expectancy of reading of another injury
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #62: Nov 17, 2020 12:24:22 pm
      it is very important, if we top group we get promoted to nations league A groups for next time, and we have a chance at one of the extra play off spots for the world cup, and we will hopefully be seeded higher when the draw is done for world cup qualifying.

They wont risk him if hes not 100% fit, I thought it was just cramp oh thursday, but maybe more of strain it seems.

If they won't risk him then why the F**k is he flying out?? This Nations league bollocks needs to be fu**ed off especially now, bloody internationals!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #63: Nov 17, 2020 12:38:53 pm
      This thread terrifies me, everytime I see NEW beside it Im opening with the expectancy of reading of another injury

Better blame the person who started it Brian.  ;D. Seriously though it's unbelievable the amount of injuries, more so at Liverpool at the moment but I knew we would get record injuries this year.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #64: Nov 17, 2020 12:48:47 pm

OK. I guess they've come up with a qualifying format that has totally confused me now. I'd love to see Scotland qualify (mother's family from Ayrshire), but I don't want Robbo to be a long-term injury.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #65: Nov 17, 2020 12:51:40 pm
      OK. I guess they've come up with a qualifying format that has totally confused me now. I'd love to see Scotland qualify (mother's family from Ayrshire), but I don't want Robbo to be a long-term injury.

Scotland already have I guess this is for longer term now.

Dumb format tbf
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #66: Nov 17, 2020 01:14:03 pm

Yeah, and Steve Clark can F**k off. If he’s injured, send him home for treatment you muppet !
      How can anyone be prepared to risk an injured player 🤷‍♂️
      Is that really in the players interests ? Don’t think so !

brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #67: Nov 17, 2020 03:08:50 pm
      If they won't risk him then why the f**k is he flying out?? This Nations league bollocks needs to be fu**ed off especially now, bloody internationals!!

he had cramp after playing 120mins as captain of his country, If he is even 80% he will want to play tmrw night.

I expect him to be on the bench though, KT is top class backup at LB.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #68: Nov 17, 2020 03:11:14 pm

;D it is confusing.

But nations league is brilliant format, way better than playing meanigless games v top teams and getting humped everytime, at least in nations league its games v teams with similar coefficients so much more competitive games.

England fans loved it last time round, as they got to the finals, this time round they have been average so nations league seems pointless, as they now just stay in same league and cant get to finals.

Quick Reply