Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Injury watch

Read 32458 times
      Davbro
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 98 posts | 22 
      Re: Injury watch
      Reply #92: Nov 20, 2020 01:48:47 pm
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,132 posts | 456 
      Reply #93: Nov 20, 2020 05:13:11 pm
      Aussiered can't we just play him like that!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,036 posts | 2692 
      Reply #94: Nov 20, 2020 05:24:56 pm
      Yes, now everyone will be  safe, for 9 club matches in 28 days....

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,506 posts | 3457 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #95: Nov 20, 2020 06:08:08 pm
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,882 posts | 6815 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #96: Nov 20, 2020 11:34:26 pm
      Aussiered can't we just play him like that!

Don't see why not mate?  :D
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,374 posts | 1030 
      Reply #97: Nov 24, 2020 06:43:39 pm
      Updates

Salah has returned to training and will be in contention for the game tomorrow.

Despite missing today’s training session, I hear that Bobby will still be in contention as well. Not sure why he was out, maybe someone can shed some light.

Far as I know, Hendo, Thiago and TAA still out - not in training. No official news on it but rumours that Thiago will be available this weekend.

According to Klopp, Shaq had trained last week and apparently felt some pain which they discovered was an injury from international duty but doesn’t sound too bad.

Keita - not much news on this one other than him being absent from training. Obviously looked like hamstring so I’d imagine 2/3 weeks minimum.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,313 posts | 1671 
      Reply #98: Nov 29, 2020 08:53:23 pm
      Midfield and Defence taking a right battering just hoping the front 4 are unscathed as surely they are likely to suffer as much as anyone with sprints and movements
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,599 posts | 1813 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #99: Nov 30, 2020 10:03:17 am
      Milner out now, probably for a couple of weeks minimum.

running out of options in defence and MF.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #100: Nov 30, 2020 10:15:02 am
      Milner out now, probably for a couple of weeks minimum.

running out of options in defence and MF.

And the fun and games arent over yet as last week I was wary it a Milner hammy and this week I'm worried about Robbo and Gini. I dont think they should play tomorrow and yet if they dont, I can't see how we get our point v Ajax.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,599 posts | 1813 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #101: Nov 30, 2020 11:26:10 am
      And the fun and games arent over yet as last week I was wary it a Milner hammy and this week I'm worried about Robbo and Gini. I dont think they should play tomorrow and yet if they dont, I can't see how we get our point v Ajax.

He will go as strong as he can tmrw, we dont play again till sunday evening, so actually quite a decent break between games, almost 5 days.
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,498 posts | 233 
      Reply #102: Nov 30, 2020 01:05:12 pm
      In the press conference just now, Klopp said Thiago's fitness is not clear and cannot say when he will be fine - will take a look few weeks. :(

Miller is out of Ajax game.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #103: Nov 30, 2020 01:14:05 pm
      In the press conference just now, Klopp said Thiago's fitness is not clear and cannot say when he will be fine - will take a look few weeks. :(

Miller is out of Ajax game.

That total sh*t bag Richarilson has deprived both us and PL fans from watching one of the best midfield players in world football in action for months!
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,599 posts | 1813 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #104: Nov 30, 2020 01:36:38 pm
      That total sh*t bag Richarilson has deprived both us and PL fans from watching one of the best midfield players in world football in action for months!

yup. was a shocker.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,374 posts | 1030 
      Reply #105: Nov 30, 2020 01:55:54 pm
      The Thiago one is really strange and somewhat frustrating because we, as fans, have no idea what’s going on. As someone had mentioned, Klopp had been suggesting only 10 days ago that he was due back soon with the official Instagram page also alluding to the fact and now suddenly everything goes quiet and there is no return date. Clearly some kind of set back or perhaps personal issues.

I’m not here expecting to be told everything that goes on behind closed doors but it does seem as if our club are particularly tight-lipped on the injury front, until they are more or less back in training.
      Livershrew
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 392 
      Reply #106: Nov 30, 2020 01:59:21 pm
      The Thiago one is really strange and somewhat frustrating because we, as fans, have no idea what’s going on. As someone had mentioned, Klopp had been suggesting only 10 days ago that he was due back soon with the official Instagram page also alluding to the fact and now suddenly everything goes quiet and there is no return date. Clearly some kind of set back or perhaps personal issues.

I’m not here expecting to be told everything that goes on behind closed doors but it does seem as if our club are particularly tight-lipped on the injury front, until they are more or less back in training.

Yeah doesn’t sound great does it? Sounds like he’s got major bone bruising, and as soon as he trains there’s pain... just a waiting game then. And could be a long one....

On the positive side.... Trent close, and a few others... badly needed
      CT_LFC

• 6,815 posts | 1407 
      Reply #107: Nov 30, 2020 03:56:28 pm
      True to Keita form, Thiago will be back when the hustle and bustle of December is over, not a day earlier.
      rossyred

• 9,313 posts | 1671 
      Reply #108: Nov 30, 2020 05:09:49 pm
      True to Keita form, Thiago will be back when the hustle and bustle of December is over, not a day earlier.

Do you mean Keita who is close for a return tomorrow or Sunday ?
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 491 
      Reply #109: Nov 30, 2020 05:28:14 pm

Hey, dude, I'm not even sure why you are being so f**king ignorant towards Thiago. The guy had studs planted into his f**king knee with full force, its a great thing he didn't get his knee broken.

Kieta form? Please I would advise you to check that he has regularly appeared from Bayern Munchen. If you don't fancy someone, please say it. I remember you doing the same thing in Becker thread, calling him "brittle becker". And yes, if someone even says a bad word about Firmino, you get all up in arms, same was with Karius.

I would suggest you to atleast check your bias against Liverpool players, peace out.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #110: Nov 30, 2020 05:31:47 pm

You're basing Thiago's return on Keita's injury form?

Odd.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,506 posts | 3457 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #111: Nov 30, 2020 05:38:50 pm
      Christ, shanks attitude to injured players seemed to be multiplied by 10 on here. Don't dare anyone get injured
      CT_LFC

• 6,815 posts | 1407 
      Reply #112: Nov 30, 2020 05:41:51 pm
      You're basing Thiago's return on Keita's injury form?

Odd.

Keita, and to a lesser extent Matip, is uncanny in that he gets hurt when we are in the worst jam of games then as we come out of the crazy schedule he recovers. And round it goes. Obviously not on purpose, but one of the reasons you have a squad is to be able to rotate during busy parts of the schedule, so not having those players when you REALLY need them defeats part of the purpose of having them in the first place.

Shaq is another one, but he's consistent in that he's always hurt so you just consider any games he gives you as a bonus, but at some point ability to stay healthy should be a consideration in keeping a player. What are we gaining by paying Shaq whatever wages he's on, which can't be small, and taking up a spot on the roster when you're lucky if you have him for a handful of games in a year?
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,758 posts | 863 
      Reply #113: Nov 30, 2020 06:39:44 pm
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-pDIpmviTw&ab_channel=FazoGol

For those saying Thiago is injury prone and that we are now living the logical outcome of signing him. Take a look at the tackle, Thiago's ankle and knee. While you're at it also pay attention to Gomez's instant reaction as well as the look on the Everton's player face. Says it all.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #114: Nov 30, 2020 06:54:59 pm
      A very understandable injury. Dont know why everyones getting wound up about it. Lucky hes not done for the season himself from that 'tackle'.

Quick Reply