Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Injury watch

Read 30972 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Injury watch
      Reply #161: Dec 13, 2020 11:41:23 pm
      Yes you can, but do it with respect and in a professional and gentlemanly manner. Keith is a great example of differing opinions, yet expressing them with mutual respect.

And in my opinion, you come across as someone who thinks your view is more superior than others.

Based on the documentation on this thread, you're the one who started calling people names. You're on ignore and I shall not respond to you. But you get me point.

Are you being sarcastic again, I can never tell!
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #162: Dec 14, 2020 03:32:40 pm
      Matip Injury is not serious.

Id expect Milner to be back in a week or so.

Shaq & Naby should be back before xmas.

Jota & Tsimikas are both expected to be back early February.

They said Thiago wont be back this year, that could mean Early January ?, PLEASE !!

Gomez & Virgil, No return date.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #163: Dec 15, 2020 01:40:19 am
      Anyone else starting to feel like our new Training Complex is cursed? Get Brucey down there to piss somewhere, anywhere!!!

Some cu*ts have cursed us because of everything that is going right with this Club!!!

Time to walk through the Complex with burning sage!!!
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #164: Dec 15, 2020 10:05:48 am
      I would get rid of Keita, Shaqiri and Matip next Summer because their injury record is wonderful. Hope Thiago is not like them too. If AOC gets injured again long term, I would sell him too.

liverpoolcore
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 104 posts | 10 
      Reply #165: Dec 15, 2020 11:42:58 am
      I would get rid of Keita, Shaqiri and Matip next Summer because their injury record is wonderful. Hope Thiago is not like them too. If AOC gets injured again long term, I would sell him too.
      Not Matip i feel, despite how injury prone he is, he provides cover at centre-back
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,132 posts | 256 
      Reply #166: Dec 15, 2020 03:11:05 pm

Ox should be the first of the list, mate  :(
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #167: Dec 15, 2020 03:13:14 pm

Something has to give. You cannot go into every year knowing Keita, Shaq, Ox and Matip will all miss significant time and won't be able to count on them.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #168: Dec 15, 2020 06:46:23 pm
      We are getting far to many injuries compared to other teams, either an issue with training, players or medical personnel.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,019 posts | 2741 
      Reply #169: Dec 15, 2020 07:00:43 pm
      We are getting far to many injuries compared to other teams, either an issue with training, players or medical personnel.

There's no doubt we've got some injury prone players that the boss and his team will need to make decisions on in the summer but a lot of it has just been us being unlucky.

Everton putting in two horrid tackles to take out VVD for the season and Thiago for half of it? Gomez to then also get a serious knee injury with England just weeks later? It's madness.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #170: Dec 15, 2020 07:22:30 pm

It's neither of those. Basically it's 2020 in a nutshell. Turns out ( according to Sky sports ) Spurs have the most injuries and Liverpool 2nd most.  You always think negative first.  ;D
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,019 posts | 2741 
      Reply #171: Dec 15, 2020 07:27:07 pm
      It's neither of those. Basically it's 2020 in a nutshell. Turns out ( according to Sky sports ) Spurs have the most injuries and Liverpool 2nd most.  You always think negative first.  ;D

Who have Spurs got injured bar Lamela who plays about 15 minutes max each game?

Just Mourinho playing mind games before tomorrow.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #172: Dec 15, 2020 07:29:30 pm
      Who have Spurs got injured bar Lamela who plays about 15 minutes max each game?

Just Mourinho playing mind games before tomorrow.

Just quoting what it said  on Sky sports
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #173: Dec 15, 2020 07:32:19 pm
      Just quoting what it said  on Sky sports

So if Sky say so it's gospel
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #174: Dec 15, 2020 07:43:07 pm

Better ask the choir
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #175: Dec 15, 2020 07:45:11 pm

Prove them wrong then
      rossyred

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #176: Dec 15, 2020 08:12:17 pm
      I will Spurs have no where near currently have 3Lamela , Bale(not ruled out) Tanzania We have treble that 9 Milner ,Shaq, Tzimikas, Thiago, VVD , Gomez,Jota , Matip and at least 5  of which start compared to none of Spurs so please do not believe the sh*te that comes out of his mouth
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #177: Dec 15, 2020 08:16:03 pm
      I will Spurs have no where near currently have 3Lamela , Bale(not ruled out) Tanzania We have treble that 9 Milner ,Shaq, Tzimikas, Thiago, VVD , Gomez,Jota , Matip and at least 5  of which start compared to none of Spurs so please do not believe the sh*te that comes out of his mouth

Don't think the stats were based on currently Rose, think it was basically this season.
      rossyred

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #178: Dec 15, 2020 08:21:35 pm
      Don't think the stats were based on currently Rose, think it was basically this season.

Still no where near Keith he was talking about U16 U23 all sort of sh*te whichever way you look at it current , over season its not even close typical Mourinho sh*te before a game trying to intimidate and Irk the opposition
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #179: Dec 15, 2020 08:24:50 pm
      Still no where near Keith he was talking about U16 U23 all sort of sh*te whichever way you look at it current , over season its not even close typical Mourinho sh*te before a game trying to intimidate and Irk the opposition

That makes sense then as sky never went into the details. Your well versed though well done.  ;D
      rossyred

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #180: Dec 15, 2020 08:41:52 pm
      That makes sense then as sky never went into the details. Your well versed though well done.  ;D

Basically said VVD was the only major injury nothing about Thiago ,Gomez, Jota all big players imagine what he would be saying if Dier,Alderweirld,Ndombele,Son all out for 2 months minimum he would be playing like a flute can't stand the man
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #181: Dec 15, 2020 08:51:07 pm
      Basically said VVD was the only major injury nothing about Thiago ,Gomez, Jota all big players imagine what he would be saying if Dier,Alderweirld,Ndombele,Son all out for 2 months minimum he would be playing like a flute can't stand the man

Yeah I did say on another thread Liverpool have major players out which is big difference to bench/fringe players as you know.  Don't think Gomez has been great for you this season but no doubt losing VVD - Jota - Thiago massive loss to retaining the Premier League, I still think your favs  though as still holding your own with other teams continuing to lose/draw as well.

Maybe if we get rid of Ole before Christmas we can mount a challenge with Poch.  ;D

rossyred

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Reply #182: Dec 15, 2020 09:04:14 pm
      Yeah I did say on another thread Liverpool have major players out which is big difference to bench/fringe players as you know.  Don't think Gomez has been great for you this season but no doubt losing VVD - Jota - Thiago massive loss to retaining the Premier League, I still think your favs  though as still holding your own with other teams continuing to lose/draw as well.

Maybe if we get rid of Ole before Christmas we can mount a challenge with Poch.  ;D

Yeh agree about Gomez but came good after VVD injury many clean sheets.  Very open your lot capable on their day just not sure consistent enough but with another manager pretty sure you would be stronger and tactically better off long may he continue problem you have is can you get shut when near top 4
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #183: Dec 15, 2020 09:13:04 pm
      Very open your lot capable on their day just not sure consistent enough but with another manager pretty sure you would be stronger and tactically better off long may he continue problem you have is can you get shut when near top 4

That's the problem, because the top teams currently playing poor our false postion in the league looking better than our football on the pitch, hence why the f**ker still at OT.  :f_doh:

I've never wanted to see a United manager leave as much as I do Ole, saddens me to say it due to his career as a player for us. However, not voting with my heart like so many do.

Obviously many fans agree with me is why they want him to say.  :lmao:

Quick Reply