Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread

Read 367536 times
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,438 posts | 1463 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Re: The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread
      Reply #5612: Dec 24, 2023 12:49:56 pm
      Been a little under the weather for over a week now, started with just a stiff neck which is whatever, I sleep like an idiot so I’m used to one every now and then, but on Thursday at work noticed my voice starting to go, and within 3 hours it was gone completely accompanied by a niggly phlegmy cough… well it’s now Sunday and still no voice whatsoever  and still a niggly phlegmy cough…. thankfully the neck pain is gone but yeah…

I’m pissed off though because I had to cancel spending the day at my nans yesterday before Christmas, and today I should have been heading to my mums to spend a few days there but instead I’m home alone feeling sorry for myself… and unless a miracle happens looks like Christmas Day will be spent doing the same  :f_wah:

You work all year looking forward to just a few days uninterrupted with the family you can’t see that much of because of work through the year and then bam! That’s a no go now… bet this sh*t magically disappears when I’m due back in work on the 27th…
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Reply #5613: Dec 24, 2023 02:20:00 pm
      Been a little under the weather for over a week now, started with just a stiff neck which is whatever, I sleep like an idiot so I’m used to one every now and then, but on Thursday at work noticed my voice starting to go, and within 3 hours it was gone completely accompanied by a niggly phlegmy cough… well it’s now Sunday and still no voice whatsoever  and still a niggly phlegmy cough…. thankfully the neck pain is gone but yeah…

I’m pissed off though because I had to cancel spending the day at my nans yesterday before Christmas, and today I should have been heading to my mums to spend a few days there but instead I’m home alone feeling sorry for myself… and unless a miracle happens looks like Christmas Day will be spent doing the same  :f_wah:

You work all year looking forward to just a few days uninterrupted with the family you can’t see that much of because of work through the year and then bam! That’s a no go now… bet this sh*t magically disappears when I’m due back in work on the 27th…

Never fails mate, been healthy as can be all year, scheduled two weeks off for Christmas holiday season and got sick the day before my break started. Been coughing the entire time. 🙄
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,438 posts | 1463 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #5614: Dec 24, 2023 03:02:10 pm
      Never fails mate, been healthy as can be all year, scheduled two weeks off for Christmas holiday season and got sick the day before my break started. Been coughing the entire time. 🙄

Honestly… and I know exactly where I got it from too, work! Everyone in coughing their lungs up scared to take a day because it’s December… knew I’d end up with it the moment my time off came up  :mad:

Hope you’re feeling better soon mate

Quick Reply