Trending Topics

Next match: Leeds v LFC [Premier League] Mon 19th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Elland Road

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P30 W9 D9 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Utd?

Alisson Becker
      40 (41.2%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      2 (2.1%)
       Fabinho
      40 (41.2%)
      Andy Robertson
      0 (0%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      2 (2.1%)
      Thiago Alcantara
      13 (13.4%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Curtis Jones
      0 (0%)
      Divock Origi
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Voting closed: Jan 21, 2021 06:22:40 pm

Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 10040 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,576 posts | 1184 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #775: Jan 24, 2021 02:29:47 pm

He obviously doesn’t  understand you Keith, he as you know is a WUM hence his digging at you, what he also mis-understands is he is increasingly alienating himself from members in this forum with his constant and deliberate bullshit.....the latest being, suggesting Klopp be replaced if he cannot improve tactically, perhaps he wants to swop Klopp with OGS, then he really would have something to whinge and moan about.

You still out there shagging them camels ye Manc c**t ?

I know he likes to wum but I don't really fall for it, espically when he called me arrogant.   ;D I've never acted cocky with United playing above average football at the moment.  Heimy is just being  his usual self.  ;D He's easy to read so I know when he's trying to push members buttons.  :lmao:

Yeah still in Abu Dhabi, went to the HSBC Golf Championship again today. Wanted Rory to win (( followed his match )) but Mr Angry played exceptional well today and deserved the win.

Don't want to come home as its all doom & gloom in England but can't stay here forever.  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,576 posts | 1184 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #776: Jan 24, 2021 02:32:34 pm

I was not advocating Klopp be replaced right now, BUT if he can't sort out this slump we are in then of course there will come a point where the owners will get twitchy, is that really so controversial?

Yes you was. Hence why you got so many comments to the post. Told you I'll swap managers  any day.
       ;D
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 390 posts | 111 
      • up the reds
      Reply #777: Jan 24, 2021 02:35:46 pm
      Any word on Henderson ? Didn’t see much of the press stuff the last few days ?

Hope we batter these inbreds today
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,975 posts | 3010 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #778: Jan 24, 2021 02:44:25 pm
      I know he likes to wum but I don't really fall for it, espically when he called me arrogant.   ;D I've never acted cocky with United playing above average football at the moment.  Heimy is just being  his usual self.  ;D He's easy to read so I know when he's trying to push members buttons.  :lmao:

Yeah still in Abu Dhabi, went to the HSBC Golf Championship again today. Wanted Rory to win (( followed his match )) but Mr Angry played exceptional well today and deserved the win.

Don't want to come home as its all doom & gloom in England but can't stay here forever.  ;D

Fair play mate, wish I could swap with ya, I'd be happy picking up the camel sh*t if it meant escaping this mentality, put a good word in for me will ya 😉

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,576 posts | 1184 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #779: Jan 24, 2021 02:50:36 pm

Fair play mate, wish I could swap with ya, I'd be happy picking up the camel sh*t if it meant escaping this mentality, put a good word in for me will ya 😉

YNWA
      It's their winter over here which would be equivalent to a heatwave in England.  :lmao:

Quick Reply