Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Pre-Match: FA Cup 4th round v Utd away

Read 13228 times
      Davbro
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 98 posts | 22 
      Re: FA Cup 4th round v Utd away
      Reply #115: Jan 24, 2021 11:08:31 am
      Let's get stuck in Reds. Get the swagger back and start breaking new records, starting with beating this lot at Old Toilet in the cup.  Injuries, Var, Poor decisions, confidence, whatever happened, happened and we need to start being more positive and start believing again.  Am I being naive and optimistic? I dont give a damn.  I welcome the roller coaster ride of emotions. Come on the Reds YNWA
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Re: Pre-Match: FA Cup 4th round v Utd away
      Reply #116: Jan 24, 2021 12:00:41 pm
      Get stuck into the manc fuckers, no quarter given today.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,104 posts | 2762 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #117: Jan 24, 2021 12:06:13 pm
      Get stuck into the manc fuckers, no quarter given today.

Aye, lets go old school cup tie, few nice tackles in early doors to say hello
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,242 posts | 1652 
      Reply #118: Jan 24, 2021 12:14:00 pm
      Aye, lets go old school cup tie, few nice tackles in early doors to say hello

Thats why Milner a must one of very few who are able to tackle
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #119: Jan 24, 2021 12:27:39 pm
      Thats why Milner a must one of very few who are able to tackle

Agree. Will wait to see if it is in midfield or at right back.
      rossyred

• 9,242 posts | 1652 
      Reply #120: Jan 24, 2021 12:32:11 pm
      Agree. Will wait to see if it is in midfield or at right back.

Beauty of him can slip him in numerous positions got a feeling could be midfield but who knows
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,285 posts | 2805 
      Reply #121: Jan 24, 2021 01:06:04 pm
      F***ing ready for this, hope we're fired up and give a good account of ourselves.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,907 posts | 4972 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #122: Jan 24, 2021 02:13:27 pm
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY  PEP LJINDERS 38 years old today the lucky bugger.

Looking forward to today and another tense afternoon in the toilet, there will be plenty squeaky arseholes mainly from the Salford based media hoping to add plenty of sh*te to their respective bLogs when we take the piss,
      I fancy us today, pressure is off so no real inhibitions that could scupper our chances, for me this is a free hit as we don’t normally take this comp too seriously, if the world and indeed the world of football was in its normal state I believe Jürgen would play a sh*t load of kids and prioritise resting key players for league and CL encounters, but since it’s the MUtants and our nemesis there is understandably a bit more to it than just another cup tie,

For me I would sit back and play them at their own game, they are the hosts so theoretically they should bring the game to us, but this is OGS MUtants and bus parking will be his mantra when facing us, even when we have a depleted side, anyhoo i would be tempted to sit and let them come onto us, and we hit them on the break, it’s different, it’s unusual for a Klopp X1 but I would rather we run at them with plenty of pace , trying to pass through them hasn’t and won’t work,

Let’s try something different today, I’m not of the opinion passing from side to side is going to threaten them in any way, they’ll just park their bus and nullify our efforts.

1-2 Champions

Y  N  W  A
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #123: Jan 24, 2021 02:14:26 pm
      The state of this lot:

"allocation's getting cut next year"

F**k off you melt.

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldWrap/status/1353310328403107842?s=20

Hahaha it's the pure F***ing droning accent as well, the miserable manc tw*t!

Still remember the vids of that doing the rounds. Our end having a party, while theirs were considering suicide.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,104 posts | 2762 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #124: Jan 24, 2021 03:16:07 pm
      Any whispers of a yeam, any update on Hendo?
      LiverpoolsFinest
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 183 posts | 36 
      Reply #125: Jan 24, 2021 03:19:34 pm
      As much as it would be the perfect FA Cup story to go there of all places and beat them after how poor we have been recently, I just don't see an end to the malaise just yet, sadly.

Absolutely dreading the media onslaught should we lose.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,404 posts | 1459 
      Re: FA Cup 4th round v Utd away
      Reply #126: Jan 24, 2021 03:35:27 pm
      Let's get stuck in Reds. Get the swagger back and start breaking new records, starting with beating this lot at Old Toilet in the cup.  Injuries, Var, Poor decisions, confidence, whatever happened, happened and we need to start being more positive and start believing again.  Am I being naive and optimistic? I dont give a damn.  I welcome the roller coaster ride of emotions. Come on the Reds YNWA
      Nah not naive at all,the lads need to start believing in themselves & there ability though,confidence may be at a low at the mo & the team & the boss have been getting it from all corners some of it deserved but a win today could change all that

Quick Reply