Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Utd?

Alisson Becker
      40 (41.2%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      2 (2.1%)
       Fabinho
      40 (41.2%)
      Andy Robertson
      0 (0%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      2 (2.1%)
      Thiago Alcantara
      13 (13.4%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Curtis Jones
      0 (0%)
      Divock Origi
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Voting closed: Jan 21, 2021 06:22:40 pm

Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 29540 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #759: Jan 23, 2021 04:33:11 pm
      And you know being a member 5 mins would you? Fortunately members known me long enough to know I'm not (( in your un educated opinion )) a typical manc. Your obviously a sour grape but all clubs have them. How do you know members don't value my/other fans opinion? If you'd been on site long enough you'd know that they do.

Not many Liverpool fans on here from my experience act in the manor your doing but feel free to be Mr negative towards me or other fans that post on here, you'll be easy to deal with.

I don't celebrate or rub members  nose's in when we win either. What's there to celebrate  being top in January anyway? Any prizes given? 

You have a lot to learn being a member on here and hopefully you do, enjoy the forum and try and not be too bitter.

Nah you are becoming a bit of a Manc c**t Keith, you were OK whilst your team was sh*t but now you are briefly relevant again the smug arrogance is re-emerging.
      « Last Edit: Jan 23, 2021 04:38:12 pm by heimdall »
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #760: Jan 23, 2021 04:56:01 pm
      Nah you are becoming a bit of a Manc c**t Keith, you were OK whilst your team was sh*t but now you are briefly relevant again the smug arrogance is re-emerging.

:lmao: First of all I'll always be a manc Cnut.  :D Not sure you'll find a post about me being smug/arrogance/cocky about United winning. If fact please show me a post that I have please?

I do banter with quite a few of you but that's as far as it goes. Your just blowing your usual hot & cold again.  :lmao: 

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #761: Jan 23, 2021 05:24:50 pm
      :lmao: First of all I'll always be a manc Cnut.  :D Not sure you'll find a post about me being smug/arrogance/cocky about United winning. If fact please show me a post that I have please?

I do banter with quite a few of you but that's as far as it goes. Your just blowing your usual hot & cold again.  :lmao: 

Yeah that post was not arrogant at all Keith!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #762: Jan 23, 2021 05:34:02 pm
      Yeah that post was not arrogant at all Keith!

Now I know your being sarcastic Heimy  :D I'm very nice to you compared to some of your colleagues on here.  :D More importantly, you very rarely take offence when someone does throw abuse at you anyway and I'm certainly not on that list.  Your just having a go coz I'm a manc.  ;D I can take it.  :D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #763: Jan 23, 2021 05:55:45 pm
      Now I know your being sarcastic Heimy  :D I'm very nice to you compared to some of your colleagues on here.  :D More importantly, you very rarely take offence when someone does throw abuse at you anyway and I'm certainly not on that list.  Your just having a go coz I'm a manc.  ;D I can take it.  :D

Oh how kind of you, a Man Utd fan on a Liverpool forum decides to be nice!

Wow, the F***ing hubris!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #764: Jan 23, 2021 05:59:40 pm
      Oh how kind of you, a Man Utd fan on a Liverpool forum decides to be nice!

Wow, the f**king hubris!!

I'm nearly always nice, but sometimes misunderstood.  ;D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #765: Jan 24, 2021 07:04:40 am
      I'm nearly always nice, but sometimes misunderstood.  ;D

He obviously doesn’t  understand you Keith, he as you know is a WUM hence his digging at you, what he also mis-understands is he is increasingly alienating himself from members in this forum with his constant and deliberate bullshit.....the latest being, suggesting Klopp be replaced if he cannot improve tactically, perhaps he wants to swop Klopp with OGS, then he really would have something to whinge and moan about.

You still out there shagging them camels ye Manc c**t ?

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #766: Jan 24, 2021 09:52:26 am

He obviously doesn’t  understand you Keith, he as you know is a WUM hence his digging at you, what he also mis-understands is he is increasingly alienating himself from members in this forum with his constant and deliberate bullshit.....the latest being, suggesting Klopp be replaced if he cannot improve tactically, perhaps he wants to swop Klopp with OGS, then he really would have something to whinge and moan about.

Scary how sarcasm swishes over so many heads on here!

I was not advocating Klopp be replaced right now, BUT if he can't sort out this slump we are in then of course there will come a point where the owners will get twitchy, is that really so controversial?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #767: Jan 24, 2021 02:29:47 pm

I know he likes to wum but I don't really fall for it, espically when he called me arrogant.   ;D I've never acted cocky with United playing above average football at the moment.  Heimy is just being  his usual self.  ;D He's easy to read so I know when he's trying to push members buttons.  :lmao:

Yeah still in Abu Dhabi, went to the HSBC Golf Championship again today. Wanted Rory to win (( followed his match )) but Mr Angry played exceptional well today and deserved the win.

Don't want to come home as its all doom & gloom in England but can't stay here forever.  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #768: Jan 24, 2021 02:32:34 pm

I was not advocating Klopp be replaced right now, BUT if he can't sort out this slump we are in then of course there will come a point where the owners will get twitchy, is that really so controversial?

Yes you was. Hence why you got so many comments to the post. Told you I'll swap managers  any day.
       ;D
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 396 posts | 114 
      • up the reds
      Reply #769: Jan 24, 2021 02:35:46 pm
      Any word on Henderson ? Didn’t see much of the press stuff the last few days ?

Hope we batter these inbreds today
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #770: Jan 24, 2021 02:44:25 pm
      I know he likes to wum but I don't really fall for it, espically when he called me arrogant.   ;D I've never acted cocky with United playing above average football at the moment.  Heimy is just being  his usual self.  ;D He's easy to read so I know when he's trying to push members buttons.  :lmao:

Yeah still in Abu Dhabi, went to the HSBC Golf Championship again today. Wanted Rory to win (( followed his match )) but Mr Angry played exceptional well today and deserved the win.

Don't want to come home as its all doom & gloom in England but can't stay here forever.  ;D

Fair play mate, wish I could swap with ya, I'd be happy picking up the camel sh*t if it meant escaping this mentality, put a good word in for me will ya 😉

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #771: Jan 24, 2021 02:50:36 pm

Fair play mate, wish I could swap with ya, I'd be happy picking up the camel sh*t if it meant escaping this mentality, put a good word in for me will ya 😉

YNWA
      It's their winter over here which would be equivalent to a heatwave in England.  :lmao:

Quick Reply