Trending Topics

Next match: Leeds v LFC [Premier League] Mon 19th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Elland Road

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P30 W9 D9 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Madrid?

Alisson Becker
      (6.4%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      (50%)
      Ozan Kabak
      (1.3%)
      Nat Phillips
      (17.9%)
      Andy Robertson
      (2.6%)
       Fabinho
      (5.1%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      (2.6%)
      James Milner
      (11.5%)
      Sadio Mane
      (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      (2.6%)
      Thiago Alcantara
      (0%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      (0%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      (0%)
      Diogo Jota
      (0%)

Voting closes: Today at 09:53:19 pm

Liverpool 0-0 Real Madrid: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 3610 times
      heimdall and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,693 posts | 2709 
      Re: Liverpool 0-0 Real Madrid: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #675: Apr 16, 2021 11:44:08 am
      Your a tube,had we been winning this wouldn't have been brought up,you can make Gini out to be the scapegoat for us not getting through if you like because he did his laces up.LOL

I never made Gini a scapegoat for us not winning, I just thought it was bizarre to stop playing and do your laces up whilst the ball is in play and we are at the oppositions 16 yard box, you clearly see that as normal, so please expand on that, I'm fascinated to hear you explanation, if you have one, I suspect it will just be more nonsense and insults though.
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 545 posts | 95 
      Reply #676: Apr 16, 2021 08:36:05 pm
      I never made Gini a scapegoat for us not winning, I just thought it was bizarre to stop playing and do your laces up whilst the ball is in play and we are at the oppositions 16 yard box, you clearly see that as normal, so please expand on that, I'm fascinated to hear you explanation, if you have one, I suspect it will just be more nonsense and insults though.

Would this have been brought up had we won??Gini's lace was undone and he did it up,big deal?i think not.Move on.
      UncleBob
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 548 posts | 106 
      Reply #677: Apr 16, 2021 09:32:36 pm

Can’t say I noticed this...
      But it can make a difference. I’m pretty sure smicers goal in the champions league final was scored because one of the Milan players was distracted with his boot.

Quick Reply