Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

The title race

Read 42169 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The title race
      Reply #460: Apr 11, 2021 06:31:35 pm
      Keith, you are annoying. Why do you come on the Liverpool forum, isn’t that just weird?

Shouldn't that be coming off Dan der man  :lmao: He wound me up so got his comeuppance  :lmao:
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #461: Apr 11, 2021 06:32:39 pm
      Keith, you are annoying. Why do you come on the Liverpool forum, isn’t that just weird?

What's weird is that he got all mad because a Liverpool fan wanted Utd to lose.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #462: Apr 11, 2021 06:32:49 pm
      Glad you're on a LIVERPOOL forum celebrating a Utd win.  :lmao: :lmao:

Least I'm not a Liverpool fan in disguise wanting Spurs to win.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #463: Apr 11, 2021 06:33:20 pm
      Shouldn't that be coming off Dan der man  :lmao: He wound me up so got his comeuppance  :lmao:

Are you 15?  ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #464: Apr 11, 2021 06:33:34 pm
      What's weird is that he got all mad because a Liverpool fan wanted Utd to lose.

No not at all.... Your just brain dead  :lmao:
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #465: Apr 11, 2021 06:34:39 pm
      Clueless  :lmao: Who said anything about backing Liverpool? I've stated it was a match between Liverpool & City who would win the league. I was right, City will win the league. How old are you.... 15.

Tbf, if you had said that Liverpool would lose 6 games at anfield, be hoping for other teams to drop form so we can scrape 4th and would not score a goal at anfield for months.... you would have met the same abuse.

We should be city’s only challengers. The fact we are not is quite troubling.

I’m glad united won. Like you said, it leaves one of our top 4 challengers off the pace and even worse case scenario, might be the difference between finishing 5th and 6th or even 7th which would miss our Europa qualifications etc.

DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #466: Apr 11, 2021 06:34:48 pm
      No not at all.... Your just brain dead  :lmao:

You're
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #467: Apr 11, 2021 06:35:36 pm
      Keith, is Henderson #1 now? Dejea done?

Great question but don't know what goes in that head of Ole's as you know. He was my MOTH with Cavani a close second.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #468: Apr 11, 2021 06:42:40 pm
      Tbf, if you had said that Liverpool would lose 6 games at anfield, be hoping for other teams to drop form so we can scrape 4th and would not score a goal at anfield for months.... you would have met the same abuse.

We should be city’s only challengers. The fact we are not is quite troubling.

I’m glad united won. Like you said, it leaves one of our top 4 challengers off the pace and even worse case scenario, might be the difference between finishing 5th and 6th or even 7th which would miss our Europa qualifications etc.

Not a person alive would think it possible for Liverpool to lose 6 on the bounce like that, if you were 15 then maybe.  ;D

Seriously though your right, on paper it was always between you & City. It's been a freak season as most of us know (( apart from one brain dead fan ))  If that hadn't of happened along with losing VVD we both know as well as many other Liverpool fans you'd of still been fighting it out at the top.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,019 posts | 2741 
      Reply #469: Apr 11, 2021 06:44:26 pm
      Good result for us. The first top 4 contender who we've genuinely moved ahead of now.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #470: Apr 11, 2021 06:48:50 pm

Great result for you, don't tell Dan derrrr man that though.  :lmao: He will tell you shouldn't be posting stuff like that  on a Liverpool forum  ;D Next thing is he will be calling you a wum  :lmao:
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #471: Apr 11, 2021 06:50:30 pm
      You're actually so weird Keith, and acting like the 15 year old you mentioned.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #472: Apr 11, 2021 07:02:36 pm
      Decent week for us. We win. Leicester and spurs lose.

Let’s get Madrid our the way and hopefully beat Leeds as well
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #473: Apr 11, 2021 07:10:38 pm
      You're actually so weird Keith, and acting like the 15 year old you mentioned.

Just say what's a united fan doing on a Liverpool forum and why.  :f_whistle:
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #474: Apr 11, 2021 07:18:47 pm
      Just say what's a united fan doing on a Liverpool forum and why.  :f_whistle:

I actually don’t mind you being here. It’s a bit like when I used to go to the pub with my Everton mate and villa mate. It’s sometimes a better discussion than just sitting with just Liverpool fans.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #475: Apr 11, 2021 07:23:18 pm
      Decent week for us. We win. Leicester and spurs lose.

Let’s get Madrid our the way and hopefully beat Leeds as well

Pretty sure we wanted Leicester to win that game. This puts us a point further out of 4th place.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #476: Apr 11, 2021 07:36:07 pm
      Pretty sure we wanted Leicester to win that game. This puts us a point further out of 4th place.

Yeah I guess. But Leicester could easily bottle it now.
      If we can get to within a point or two for the last three games they play united, Chelsea and spurs.
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #477: Apr 11, 2021 07:48:44 pm

Right, but this loss brings Leicester down to the pack and they have to finish the season against Utd, Chelsea and Spurs.

Chelsea still having to play both Leicester and West Ham is nothing but good news for us.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #478: Apr 11, 2021 07:53:23 pm

Erm no, he proved his point against you and then you start with personal insults, you are better than that Keith!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #479: Apr 11, 2021 07:56:01 pm
      Erm no, he proved his point against you and then you start with personal insults, you are better than that Keith!

Not even going there with you Heimy  ;D You wouldn't understand anyway.  :lmao:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #480: Apr 11, 2021 07:57:20 pm
      I actually don’t mind you being here. It’s a bit like when I used to go to the pub with my Everton mate and villa mate. It’s sometimes a better discussion than just sitting with just Liverpool fans.

Yes but to take that analogy further you wouldn't expect a manc fan to walk into one of the true red pubs and start taking the piss out of the locals, not without some serious repurcussions.
      This is after all a Liverpool Fc forum and I've never really liked having a manc on Here, I kind of tolerated Keith when he was respectful bit he's now starting to attack the locals.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #481: Apr 11, 2021 07:59:36 pm
      Not even going there with you Heimy  ;D You wouldn't understand anyway.  :lmao:

Were you or were you not telling us all to relax throughout January and Feb, saying it was still between us and City, I think posts clearly show that you did. That was some sort of piss take wasn't it, be honest now.
      Can you understand that munt!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #482: Apr 11, 2021 08:02:20 pm

What was you just saying about abuse?

Quick Reply