Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

The title race

Read 42859 times
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,280 posts | 1663 
      Re: The title race
      Reply #483: Apr 11, 2021 08:04:02 pm
      Right, but this loss brings Leicester down to the pack and they have to finish the season against Utd, Chelsea and Spurs.

Chelsea still having to play both Leicester and West Ham is nothing but good news for us.
      City , Arsenal and Villa away they have a nightmare end . West Ham have the easiest run in
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #484: Apr 11, 2021 08:04:27 pm
      What was you just saying about abuse?

;D, you literally just told a Liverpool fan on a Liverpool forum to F**k off, please just go away Keith, you've out stayed your welcome. Headback to Redcafe and celebrate second place.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #485: Apr 11, 2021 08:07:10 pm
      Yes but to take that analogy further you wouldn't expect a manc fan to walk into one of the true red pubs and start taking the piss out of the locals, not without some serious repurcussions.
      This is after all a Liverpool Fc forum and I've never really liked having a manc on Here, I kind of tolerated Keith when he was respectful bit he's now starting to attack the locals.

I dunno. You only have to see the post match threads to see that division in here is rife and sometimes gets tense without a Manc even being here.

Football should be fun. Debate should be interesting.

I used to hate rawk for its snobbery and little in crowd.

Maybe there should be a thread to talk like you would down the pub.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,958 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #486: Apr 11, 2021 08:18:36 pm
      ;D, you literally just told a Liverpool fan on a Liverpool forum to f**k off, please just go away Keith, you've out stayed your welcome. Headback to Redcafe and celebrate second place.

Very very rare I tell anyone to F**k off yet on this occasion your quick to point out just coz I'm a manc.  :lmao: Not biased are you.  ;D It's not what I call abusive when I read some other threads, espically ones your involved in.

I don't know any other member of this forum that's had more abuse than you with your ridiculous comments/wumming than anybody.  :lmao: If your name happy reading abusive comments (( even though you should be use to it )) perhaps it's time you departed the forum.  :lmao:

Frustations will always get missed placed  and members can't help but release their anger at times. It's perfectly acceptable, especially in a match thread when things don't go fans way..

Outstayed my welcome  :lmao: You just can't make up some of your comments, no wonder your classed as No1 wum   ;D
      DanMann

• 5,741 posts | 882 
      Reply #487: Apr 11, 2021 08:19:37 pm
      Were you or were you not telling us all to relax throughout January and Feb, saying it was still between us and City, I think posts clearly show that you did. That was some sort of piss take wasn't it, be honest now.
      Can you understand that munt!

Don't expect a sensible response - he now tries to ignore that  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,958 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #488: Apr 11, 2021 08:22:35 pm
      I dunno. You only have to see the post match threads to see that division in here is rife and sometimes gets tense without a Manc even being here.

Football should be fun. Debate should be interesting.

I used to hate rawk for its snobbery and little in crowd.

Maybe there should be a thread to talk like you would down the pub.

I've basically just said the same thing Bob.  ;D He doesn't understand the culture that well not being from England  :D
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,291 posts | 763 
      Reply #489: Apr 11, 2021 08:28:01 pm
      Think we obviously have to pick up every point we can in the chase for a champions league place. Hoping results go our way !
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #490: Apr 11, 2021 08:36:26 pm

Very very rare I tell anyone to f**k off yet on this occasion your quick to point out just coz I'm a manc.  :lmao: Not biased are you.  ;D It's not what I call abusive when I read some other threads, espically ones your involved in.

I don't know any other member of this forum that's had more abuse than you with your ridiculous comments/wumming than anybody.  :lmao: If your name happy reading abusive comments (( even though you should be use to it )) perhaps it's time you departed the forum.  :lmao:

Frustations will always get missed placed  and members can't help but release their anger at times. It's perfectly acceptable, especially in a match thread when things don't go fans way..

Outstayed my welcome  :lmao: You just can't make up some of your comments, no wonder your classed as No1 wum   ;D

Nah, I'm pretty sure a munt posting on a Liverpool forum will always be considered more of a wum, oh and your opinion of me is utterly irrelevant to me.

BTW I know you've just discovered emojis but perhaps scale it back a bit, makes you seem even more of a dickhead than normal.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #491: Apr 11, 2021 08:37:53 pm
      I've basically just said the same thing Bob.  ;D He doesn't understand the culture that well not being from England  :D

Ah bit of Xenophobia as well, nice! Because no other country has a pub culture does it you ignorant munt!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,958 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #492: Apr 11, 2021 08:44:27 pm
      Nah, I'm pretty sure a munt posting on a Liverpool forum will always be considered more of a wum, BTW your opinion of me is utterly irrelevant to me.

As is mine of you.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      CT_LFC

• 6,807 posts | 1402 
      Reply #493: Apr 11, 2021 08:44:54 pm
      City , Arsenal and Villa away they have a nightmare end . West Ham have the easiest run in

West Ham do play Chelsea and Everton which will be tough games. Even Newcastle away could be tricky, but yes, their last 3 games are easy.

For us United away is the hardest one by far and the likeliest game where we drop points. I don’t believe Jürgen has won at OT since he’s been with us.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,909 posts | 3397 
      Reply #494: Apr 11, 2021 08:45:36 pm
      Can you two F**k off to somewhere else and carry on your love affair there
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,958 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #495: Apr 11, 2021 08:45:50 pm

I don't play that instrument.

Last post and back on subject..
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,958 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #496: Apr 11, 2021 08:48:08 pm
      Can you two f**k off to somewhere else and carry on your love affair there

Sorry Lallana I went off topic just a little too long, it's corrected now.  :D

Ps.. Do you think top 4 still in your grasp?
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,808 posts | 2449 
      Reply #497: Apr 11, 2021 08:49:44 pm
      Lacazette is such a classy striker, always wished we had signed him he's wasted at Arsenal.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,031 posts | 1978 
      Reply #498: Apr 11, 2021 09:08:42 pm
      Seriously, you can check my post history. I’m no wum. I just don’t carry hate and bitterness over a sport like some do.

But you hope David F***ing Moyes of all people succeeds? F**k off  :lmao:

One of the worst wum comments I’ve ever read.
      rossyred

• 9,280 posts | 1663 
      Reply #499: Apr 11, 2021 09:09:25 pm
      West Ham do play Chelsea and Everton which will be tough games. Even Newcastle away could be tricky, but yes, their last 3 games are easy.

For us United away is the hardest one by far and the likeliest game where we drop points. I don’t believe Jürgen has won at OT since he’s been with us.

That and Leeds you would think
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #500: Apr 11, 2021 09:11:11 pm
      But you hope David f**king Moyes of all people succeeds? F**k off  :lmao:

One of the worst wum comments I’ve ever read.

Like I said, I don’t hold grudges against former rival managers. Especially those who had a win ratio to rival uncle Roy.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #501: Apr 11, 2021 09:12:53 pm
      Lacazette is such a classy striker, always wished we had signed him he's wasted at Arsenal.

Aye. Good player. Arsenal are a funny team this season. Hard to really see where they are going.
      CT_LFC

• 6,807 posts | 1402 
      Reply #502: Apr 11, 2021 09:17:21 pm

Leeds are a decent team overall but they play football and are shaky defensively so i think that favors us. We seem to have a more difficult time breaking busses down and Leeds isn’t going to park one.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #503: Apr 11, 2021 09:21:37 pm
      Leeds are a decent team overall but they play football and are shaky defensively so i think that favors us. We seem to have a more difficult time breaking busses down and Leeds isn’t going to park one.

Could end up another 5-4 like once long ago.
      I think that was the season after we last won the title in 91 maybe.
      However way we get the 3 points it don’t matter!
      Leeds have high energy levels though so tiring them down may not be an option.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,031 posts | 1978 
      Reply #504: Apr 11, 2021 10:03:51 pm
      Like I said, I don’t hold grudges against former rival managers. Especially those who had a win ratio to rival uncle Roy.

I don’t particularly. Some of our rivals have had managers that I couldn’t help but like. But "The Chosen One"? He’s up there with the biggest dick heads of all time. Find it strange any red rooting for him. Got to be a wind up.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #505: Apr 11, 2021 10:10:27 pm
      This season should have taught us by now that predicting any game is almost impossible. Trying to assess who will finish where apart from the top is just as tough.

Quick Reply