Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The title race

Read 42124 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Re: The title race
      Reply #621: May 02, 2021 02:58:36 pm
      Next season we win the title back.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #622: May 02, 2021 03:24:56 pm
      Someone's had their Alpen.

I'm entitled to an opinion without being abused.

Have I hurt anyone? If not, why would I deserve that level of abuse?

As a paying supporter I'm entitled to voice my opinion.

You're a dictator that wants to attack anybody that has an opposing opinion

Paying for a stream doesn’t make you a paying supporter
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #623: May 02, 2021 03:28:17 pm

Your opinion is w*nk, hence the so called abuse you say you get, has it ever occurred to you that you are so ignorant of what this club is about that your opinion sticks in the throat of fans that have supported this club through thick & thin and have perhaps witnessed season's worse than this one,

It obviously hasn't because you don't and never will understand the ups & downs this club has endured for 129 years, it goes without saying that this season has been majorly disappointing but they're are genuine reasons for that, but all you can do is stick the f***in knife in instead of actually supporting, and  that is what you don't get, and others of your ilk, 
      As long as you keep up your bullshit opinions so too will the abuse you will get, so if indeed you are a genuine fan, then either get behind the team or F**k Off,  it's a simple equation.

So my opinion, which doesn't hurt anyone, being shared on a FORUM OF DIVERSE OPINIONS deserves abuse?

Does that work in any other aspect of our society?

Please give me another example of abuse being justified against someone who holds a differing opinion to yourself.

I'll wait.

You all sit there judging my support. You have no idea the pain I've had over the years supporting this club.

I'm 35 and had 30 years of pain with some joy along the way

My first bit of success was under Houllier. Then we went missing for years until Rafa.

2005 gave me something I never felt before.

Then we nearly done it (2nd finish).

Woy. I need to add nothing else to that.

Sir Kenny gave me a cheer. We also spent a bit of cash and Suarez was the pick of the lot. Downing was a mess ;D

Then Brendan and that season only for us to capitulate the year after.

Klopp came and it all changed. I had belief and he gave me pride again.

Big ears two (in my lifetime) but I wanted the league so badly. So so badly.

We finally done it and I actually cried. A grown man on his sofa crying.

We didn't get to celebrate. We had no open top bus, celebration together. No filling the streets of Liverpool.

We all have our own personal relationship with this club so we all have differnt feelings. Not being able to celebrate the league killed me inside. It really hurt. After all those years of wanting her I couldn't even watch us lift it and now by the time celebrations come back around it'll be City AGAIN!

The season before, when we were one point away, the last game of the season was City away to Brighton. Guess where I was for the whole deciding game? On an Etihad flight to Abu Dhabi. They aired the whole city game in the sky.

I had to watch them win it, air hostess' handing out celebratory drinks and sweets. City shirts coming out from all corners of the plane.

Arrived in Abu Dhabi and the streets covered in Aguero and Pep pictures "well done City" all over the place. "Champions of England again" on billboards. Everywhere I went.

My pain, from previous years, made me believe we won't get back to a challenge. We'll go back to mid table mediocrity.

Guess where we are now, back as mid table mediocrity! So yes, previous pain has me the way I am.

Of course I support them but at the same time I've become ruthless. I refuse to blind support anymore.

Back then if you asked me who the best left back in the world was I'd say "Riise". Best defensive mid? "Momo". I was blind with my support but I didn't care.

Now I'm pointing fingers and saying "he needs to go". I've looked at clubs that have SUSTAINED their success and they're ALL RUTHLESS.

I want sustained success for my team.

Ox, Keita, Mane, Bobby, Matip, Gomez, (kept but no longer a starter), Origi, Shaq and Minamino. These players would have been let go by a ruthless club!

You can choose to disagree with me but keep your abuse to yourself BECAUSE ABUSING SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T SHARE THE SAME OPINION AS YOU DOESN'T WORK IN ANY OTHER ASPECT OF SOCIETY AND JUST SHOWS A PERSONS IGNORANCE AND SELFISHNESS
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #624: May 02, 2021 03:35:53 pm
      So my opinion, which doesn't hurt anyone, being shared on a FORUM OF DIVERSE OPINIONS deserves abuse?

Please give me another example of abuse being justified against someone who holds a differing opinion to yourself.

I'll wait.

You all sit there judging my support. You have no idea the pain I've had over the years supporting this club.

My first bit of success was under Houllier. Then we went missing for years until Rafa.

Sir Kenny gave me a cheer. We also spent a bit of cash and Suarez was the pick of the lot. Downing was a mess ;D

We didn't get to celebrate. We had no open top bus, celebration together. No filling the streets of Liverpool.

We all have our own personal relationship with this club so we all have differnt feelings. Not being able to celebrate the league killed me inside. It really hurt. After all those years of wanting her I couldn't even watch us lift it and now by the time celebrations come back around it'll be City AGAIN!

The season before, when we were one point away, the last game of the season was City away to Brighton. Guess where I was for the whole deciding game? On an Etihad flight to Abu Dhabi. They aired the whole city game in the sky.

I had to watch them win it, air hostess' handing out celebratory drinks and sweets. City shirts coming out from all corners of the plane.

Arrived in Abu Dhabi and the streets covered in Aguero and Pep pictures "well done City" all over the place. "Champions of England again" on billboards. Everywhere I went.

My pain, from previous years, made me believe we won't get back to a challenge. We'll go back to mid table mediocrity.

Guess where we are now, back as mid table mediocrity! So yes, previous pain has me the way I am.

Of course I support them but at the same time I've become ruthless. I refuse to blind support anymore.

Back then if you asked me who the best left back in the world was I'd say "Riise". Best defensive mid? "Momo". I was blind with my support but I didn't care.

Now I'm pointing fingers and saying "he needs to go". I've looked at clubs that have SUSTAINED their success and they're ALL RUTHLESS.

Ox, Keita, Mane, Bobby, Matip, Gomez, (kept but no longer a starter), Origi, Shaq and Minamino. These players would have been let go by a ruthless club!

You can choose to disagree with me but keep your abuse to yourself BECAUSE ABUSING SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T SHARE THE SAME OPINION AS YOU DOESN'T WORK IN ANY OTHER ASPECT OF SOCIETY AND JUST SHOWS A PERSONS IGNORANCE AND SELFISHNESS

Stop F***ing dribbling on ffs

35 year old man acting like 13 year FIFA playing teenager

We aren’t “back to mid table mediocrity” ffs

The ones who have sustained success aren’t ruthless - they are backed by oil money , we will be back challenging again next season. Now grow the F**k up and stop embarrassing yourself
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #625: May 02, 2021 03:37:00 pm
      Stop f**king dribbling on ffs

35 year old man acting like 13 year FIFA playing teenager

We aren’t “back to mid table mediocrity” ffs

The ones who have sustained success aren’t ruthless - they are backed by oil money , we will be back challenging again next season. Now grow the f**k up and stop embarrassing yourself

Once again abusing someone for having a differing opinion. You sound like the EDL mate
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #626: May 02, 2021 03:37:53 pm
      Once again abusing someone for having a differing opinion. You sound like the EDL mate

EDL ?! For telling you to grow up 🤦‍♂️
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #627: May 02, 2021 03:39:53 pm
      EDL ?! For telling you to grow up 🤦‍♂️

For abusing others for having an opposing opnion, and feelings, to yourself
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #628: May 02, 2021 03:42:27 pm
      Someone's PMT kicking in?
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #629: May 02, 2021 03:45:41 pm

Ignoramus. Does showing off to your forum mates give you a good little feeling does it?

Awww look at you showing your online mates your toy trucks and how you make them vroom
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #630: May 02, 2021 03:48:28 pm
      For abusing others for having an opposing opnion, and feelings, to yourself

Abuse ?! You are being told to grow up - you state you are a 35 year old man yet acting like a 13 year old kid - I’m not abusing you I’m telling you to grow the F**k up.

Yet from that you suggest I’m a member of a racist right wing organisation 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #631: May 02, 2021 03:50:19 pm
      Ignoramus. Does showing off to your forum mates give you a good little feeling does it?

Awww look at you showing your online mates your toy trucks and how you make them vroom

Before you fly off the handle you little snowflake, you do know PMT to football fans before a big game means PRE-MATCH TENSION? I was having a joke.
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #632: May 02, 2021 03:53:56 pm
      Before you fly off the handle you little snowflake, you do know PMT to football fans before a big game means PRE-MATCH TENSION? I was having a joke.

Then I'm sorry, I took like you were all coming for me again.

Apologies.

Anyway let's just win this match so I can hang my balls a bit in United faces
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #633: May 02, 2021 03:55:39 pm
      Then I'm sorry, I took like you were all coming for me again.

Apologies.

Anyway let's just win this match so I can hang my balls a bit in United faces

Whole point what I meant emotions get the better of fans around big games, don't take everything so personal.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #634: May 02, 2021 03:55:45 pm
      Will the game go ahead
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #635: May 02, 2021 03:58:40 pm
      Abuse ?! You are being told to grow up - you state you are a 35 year old man yet acting like a 13 year old kid - I’m not abusing you I’m telling you to grow the f**k up.

Yet from that you suggest I’m a member of a racist right wing organisation 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Yeah I don't care tbh since you justified abusing someone with an opposing opinion.

What abuse? I hear you ignorantly asking.

"Acting like a 15 year old on fifa"
      "Grow the F**k up and stop embarassing yourself"

All because I just don't agree with you.

Anyway, enjoy your John Henry poster and NESV mug you probably just had delivered.

If we beat these bas**rds today I'll come back and be your mate (and I actually can't stand you so that's how happy I'll be)

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #636: May 02, 2021 04:10:21 pm
      Yeah I don't care tbh since you justified abusing someone with an opposing opinion.

What abuse? I hear you ignorantly asking.

"Acting like a 15 year old on fifa"
      "Grow the f**k up and stop embarassing yourself"

All because I just don't agree with you.

Anyway, enjoy your John Henry poster and NESV mug you probably just had delivered.

If we beat these bas**rds today I'll come back and be your mate (and I actually can't stand you so that's how happy I'll be)

🤦‍♂️ You clearly aren’t a 35 year old are you. If you think being told to grow up is abuse then you have led a very sheltered life .
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #637: May 02, 2021 04:12:18 pm

🤦‍♂️ You clearly aren’t a 35 year old are you. If you think being told to grow up is abuse then you have led a very sheltered life .

I believe in speaking to people politely if they haven't hurt anyone.

Anyway, let's just hope the game goes ahead and we beat these.

There's no one I hate more than them lot, no one
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Reply #638: May 02, 2021 04:16:31 pm

I'll wait.

Odd F***ing time to give up on them, once they’ve given us what we have craved for 3 decades

I can’t get my head around anyone criticising right now to be honest, spoilt child syndrome

Had we missed out again I’d get the, it’s never going to happen, F**k this... (to an extent )
      But people who are at the front of the queue to kick them after they’ve delivered what they have... well honestly, just F**k off
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #639: May 02, 2021 08:27:01 pm
      It was Uefa's old 3rd cup club competition. We got to the final in 66 before being beaten by Dortmund in Glasgow.

Oh I remember the old CWC. I watched the final the last season they had it, at Villa Park with Lazio and Mallorca. I just didn't know if they were moving the FA Cup winner to that third competition. Looks like they will still be in Europa League (but both of the finalists look good for a top 4 finish so I guess it will be neither).

Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #640: May 02, 2021 10:22:52 pm
      Always bugged me a bit that we never won the cup winners cup.

In saying that id  bin this tournament off. Unless we were to play the kids
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #641: May 02, 2021 11:06:26 pm
      sh*t F***ing season where everything that could possibly go wrong and more. has!!!!

Like some c**t started another Jinx on us already. New F***ing voodoo doll been made. Have to find that c**t and stab them in the eyes once and for all.

Having said all that, just the thought of the lads stepping on to the park and getting to watch them every week, still buzzes me!!!

Can't wait to have the injured lads back and hopefully some wicked new additions and we go again next year!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #642: May 02, 2021 11:13:31 pm
      Always bugged me a bit that we never won the cup winners cup.

Too busy winning the bigger cup ;)
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #643: May 02, 2021 11:16:43 pm

Ha ha we were but im a greedy c**t and would love to say yeah we won it all

Quick Reply