Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Burnley?

Alisson Becker
      6 (11.8%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      2 (3.9%)
      Andy Robertson
      2 (3.9%)
       Fabinho
      9 (17.6%)
      Joel Matip
      16 (31.4%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      1 (2%)
      Thiago Alcantara
      0 (0%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      0 (0%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      8 (15.7%)
      Divock Origi
      5 (9.8%)
      Sadio Mane
      1 (2%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Takumi Minamino
      1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: Jan 25, 2021 09:51:46 pm

Liverpool 0-1 Burnley: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 29063 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Re: Live: Liverpool V Burnley
      Reply #46: Jan 21, 2021 07:24:43 pm
      Got to admit that attack doesn’t fill me with confidence but there again Bobby and Salah probably needed a kick up the arse.

Has Minamino been caught shagging Klopps wife, strange not to see h8m given a start after his last performance against Palace.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #47: Jan 21, 2021 07:25:16 pm
      That hell play Sunday, first thing i think of to be honest

Yup.

Maybe Klopp's taking the FA cup seriously for once this season knowing it's the only silverware we have a good chance of winning.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,021 posts | 2742 
      Reply #48: Jan 21, 2021 07:25:38 pm
      Wouldn't have started Origi but glad to see we've changed it up a bit at least.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #49: Jan 21, 2021 07:25:44 pm
      And glad to see Maitp return, even if we know it's just temporarily.
      CT_LFC

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #50: Jan 21, 2021 07:26:33 pm
      Yup.

Maybe Klopp's taking the FA cup seriously for once this season knowing it's the only silverware we have a good chance of winning.

You really need to get a grip. FFS.

A few months from now when we are lifting trophies i hope Hendo holds the trophy in one hand and with the other is giving the finger to people like you.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #51: Jan 21, 2021 07:26:39 pm
      Got to admit that attack doesn’t fill me with confidence but there again Bobby and Salah probably needed a kick up the arse.

Has Minamino been caught shagging Klopps wife, strange not to see h8m given a start after his last performance against Palace.

Jürgen seems to have blind loyalty to certain players It's the only explanation for starting Origi over Taki.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #52: Jan 21, 2021 07:27:24 pm
      You really need to get a grip. FFS.

It's my opinion.

Deal with it.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #53: Jan 21, 2021 07:27:30 pm
      Yup.

Again, can't imagine he would drop Jordan from the squad altogether if he's just rested him.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #54: Jan 21, 2021 07:30:02 pm
      Again, can't imagine he would drop Jordan from the squad altogether if he's just rested him.

No but if it was serious something would have been mentioned. Could be a knock that just hasnt eased in time but hell make Sunday?
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #55: Jan 21, 2021 07:30:12 pm

Minor groin strain but probably means 6 weeks out knowing our luck this season.

Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #56: Jan 21, 2021 07:31:10 pm
      No but if it was serious something would have been mentioned. Could be a knock that just hasnt eased in time but hell make Sunday?

Maybe and i hope so.

I was thinking of another prominent health issue making the rounds for the past year.... Maybe it's nothing.

They showed the players getting off the coach earlier but I don't recall whether Jordan was there.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #57: Jan 21, 2021 07:31:45 pm
      Origi to do the business
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #58: Jan 21, 2021 07:32:28 pm
      Minor groin strain but probably means 6 weeks out knowing our luck this season.

OK - probably worse news than what I was thinking.

Get some players back fit and then a new injury.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #59: Jan 21, 2021 07:38:45 pm
      f***in unbelievable some on here, we needed to change things up and perhaps give a bit of a kick up the arse to one or two regulars, all our players take part in training every day, they know what’s expected of them, it’s why we have a SQUAD, I’m glad of the changes made, I feel Jürgen realises he has to change the dynamics, so I welcome it totally,

I’m hoping Divock is thru the middle, I think he’s wasted out wide, hence why we don’t see him anywhere his capabilities, there is a talent in there , he just doesn’t get the opportunity regularly enough to show it, take his goal against blueshite in the 5-2 game, he took the ball out of the sky with that brilliant touch and lobbed that Kunt with the short arms, that’s what he’s capable of,

Ox centrally too plays in his favoured position, he has a good engine and will run them all night, with Thiago & Gini it has a good balanced look, and with Shaq & Mane we know what to expect from them, personally I’d liked to have Fabinho back in his more familiar role but what do I know ?

Going to interesting at least, so yeah, I’m confident we can bag the three points,  I said 4-0 in the pre match, can’t see why I should change it.

Y  N  W  A
      Don77

• 6,327 posts | 1036 
      Reply #60: Jan 21, 2021 07:38:46 pm
      At least City now have KDB out for 3 weeks so we need a run of 5-6 straight wins to get back in contention.

Yeah maybe bernardo foden mahrez torres Jesus gundogan or sterling can pick up his slack
      Redangel

• 8,084 posts | 966 
      Reply #61: Jan 21, 2021 07:40:25 pm
      Hoping the team give you the best birthday present (4 or 5 of them, even).

I’ll happily settle for that.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4877 
      Reply #62: Jan 21, 2021 07:41:41 pm
      That hell play Sunday, first thing i think of to be honest

I was thinking what Robby was thinking. ;D
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #63: Jan 21, 2021 07:42:05 pm
      F**kin unbelievable some on here, we needed to change things up and perhaps give a bit of a kick up the arse to one or two regulars, all our players take part in training every day, they know what’s expected of them, it’s why we have a SQUAD, I’m glad of the changes made, I feel Jürgen realises he has to change the dynamics, so I welcome it totally,

I’m hoping Divock is thru the middle, I think he’s wasted out wide, hence why we don’t see him anywhere his capabilities, there is a talent in there , he just doesn’t get the opportunity regularly enough to show it, take his goal against blueshite in the 5-2 game, he took the ball out of the sky with that brilliant touch and lobbed that Kunt with the short arms, that’s what he’s capable of,

Ox centrally too plays in his favoured position, he has a good engine and will run them all night, with Thiago & Gini it has a good balanced look, and with Shaq & Mane we know what to expect from them, personally I’d liked to have Fabinho back in his more familiar role but what do I know ?

Going to interesting at least, so yeah, I’m confident we can bag the three points,  I said 4-0 in the pre match, can’t see why I should change it.

Y  N  W  A

Know what you mean Billy about Fab being best in the midfield, but I think he's also our best or second-best available defender now. The dropoff to Phillips or Rhys Williams is greater than the dropoff to whichever midfielder comes in (Ox, Naby, Shaq, Curtis). I think we'll see Fab in the back line for the rest of the season.
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #64: Jan 21, 2021 07:42:17 pm
      Have you not seen their next three fixtures?

City will win their games without De Bruyne handy.

I bet everyone said that about us against WBA and Newcastle,this season anything can happen.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #65: Jan 21, 2021 07:44:42 pm
      I was thinking what Robby was thinking. ;D

If i think hes thinking what i think hes thinking, I think more will follow
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #66: Jan 21, 2021 07:46:38 pm
      Yup.

Ever thought about a career in motivational speaking,what a negative person you are,certainly a doubter and not a believer.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4877 
      Reply #67: Jan 21, 2021 07:46:47 pm
      I fancy us to win this comfortably for some reason.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #68: Jan 21, 2021 07:48:40 pm
      Divvy masterclass incoming

Quick Reply