Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Ben Davies (Preston North End)

Read 7052 times
      redindian
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,955 posts | 234 
      Re: Ben Davies (Preston North End)
      Reply #46: Feb 01, 2021 07:56:57 am
      Club, price, division etc.. shouldn't matter as long as he fits the bill.
      Welcome the club, Ben! I hope you can become a legend here.

P.S. Although, I don't know anything about Davies, I am still thankful that we didn't go for Mustafi.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #47: Feb 01, 2021 08:08:02 am
      Yup. Difference is I don't change my mind all the time like you.  ;D You've heard of the saying we have 4 seasons in a day haven't you?  Well with you it's 6 different versions in 90 mins pending on how well/badly a player plays.   :lmao:  :f_whistle:

Can you give me an example of a player I flip flop on, weird Man Utd fan who spends all his time on a Liverpool forum?

For example I've been fairly consistent on Origi not being good enough for us. I did say Trent and Bobby should be dropped a few weeks back but that was when they were both playing crap. I never said they were rubbish players, just that they were going through a bad patch, there is a big difference.

BTW having a Man Utd fan constantly try to wind me up on a Liverpool forum is starting to get a bit too surreal for my liking so back off a bit, I think you have become a bit too comfortable on here lately.
      « Last Edit: Feb 01, 2021 08:20:48 am by heimdall »
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #48: Feb 01, 2021 08:55:09 am
      Lawro doesnt seem especially high on the lad if you read his comments on bbc but i'm just pleased to see another CB enter the building, hopefully there will be another one by this time tomorrow.

That miserable f**ker isn't high on anything in life. :P
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #49: Feb 01, 2021 09:05:38 am
      A lot of folk welcoming him to the club, has this been confirmed? Also, BBC graphic suggests we are looking at 2 defenders but doesn't expand much on who the other is, anyone have an idea? Been out the loop having no phone for the last 4 days.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #50: Feb 01, 2021 09:08:51 am
      A lot of folk welcoming him to the club, has this been confirmed? Also, BBC graphic suggests we are looking at 2 defenders but doesn't expand much on who the other is, anyone have an idea? Been out the loop having no phone for the last 4 days.

Duje Caleta-car and Sven Botman are the other two we're looking at mate.

Hopefully we get one of them.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #51: Feb 01, 2021 09:10:30 am
      Duje Caleta-car and Sven Botman are the other two mate.
      Cheers mate. What's your thoughts on our chances with those 2? Davies seems like it is happening although it hasn't been confirmed yet, I understand.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #52: Feb 01, 2021 09:11:03 am
      Welcome Ben, let's hope you have the same impact and effect Robbo has had on our Club. Under Jürgen's tutelage, who knows, you could become the 2nd best CB in the World in no time!

Lightening doesn't strike twice.  :f_whistle:
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #53: Feb 01, 2021 09:13:43 am
      Cheers mate. What's your thoughts on our chances with those 2? Davies seems like it is happening although it hasn't been confirmed yet, I understand.

I would say Car is about 75% possible depending on Marseille finding a replacement today. Botman about 50% as Lille are in financial difficulty and may need money.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #54: Feb 01, 2021 09:14:14 am

It does Keith, you have had two muppet managers in a row.  :lmao:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #55: Feb 01, 2021 09:18:39 am
      Could be a great signing. Nae luck celtic.  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #56: Feb 01, 2021 09:23:01 am
      Can you give me an example of a player I flip flop on, weird Man Utd fan who spends all his time on a Liverpool forum?

For example I've been fairly consistent on Origi not being good enough for us. I did say Trent and Bobby should be dropped a few weeks back but that was when they were both playing crap. I never said they were rubbish players, just that they were going through a bad patch, there is a big difference.

BTW having a Man Utd fan constantly try to wind me up on a Liverpool forum is starting to get a bit too surreal for my liking so back off a bit, I think you have become a bit too comfortable on here lately.

I've only been on this forum 12 years Heimy  :f_whistle: If you don't know me now you never will.  ;D  I can't really give you one example, maybe a dozen but certainly not one.  :lmao:

I'm not winding you up pal, it's banter.  ;D Told you many times I enjoy reading your post, espically when your wumming fellow fans up.  ;D  chillax.

If you'd rather me not comment on your post just say so and I'll stop, that or put me on ignore.  :f_wah:
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #57: Feb 01, 2021 09:25:14 am
      I would say Car is about 75% possible depending on Marseille finding a replacement today. Botman about 50% as Lille are in financial difficulty and may need money.
      Interesting. A couple of days ago I was certain we would get nobody now possibly two coming in.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #58: Feb 01, 2021 09:25:34 am

Two? Think it's more like 3 but not in a row.  ;D Can't call my beloved Mourhino  :lmao:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #59: Feb 01, 2021 09:27:01 am

4 isn't it, the chosen one Moyes, the mad Dutch b***ard, Moaninhio and now Ole
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #60: Feb 01, 2021 09:29:52 am
      4 isn't it, the chosen one Moyes, the mad Dutch b***ard, Moaninhio and now Ole

You trying to wind me up.  :f_whistle:  :couch:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #61: Feb 01, 2021 09:31:11 am

No, just taking the piss out of Man Utd on a LIVERPOOL forum, is that ok?? ;-)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #62: Feb 01, 2021 09:31:14 am
      So you can't give me an example yet continue with your lies and wind-ups, its not banter mate, banter is based on at least a partial truth. I am sick and tired of this narrative that I am trying to wind people up when in fact its other people doing it to me.

I generally enjoy your posts but for some weird reason you have decided lately to just go on the attack against me, I'm getting a bit tired of it to be honest.

I'm not attacking you mate honestly, your head playing mind games.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #63: Feb 01, 2021 09:33:04 am
      No, just taking the piss out of Man Utd on a LIVERPOOL forum, is that ok?? ;-)

Arhhhhhh I get it! One rule for you and another rule for me coz I'm a manc.  :lmao: Now that's the banter I enjoy.  ;D
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #64: Feb 01, 2021 09:34:38 am
      I do not know him at all but will support him throughout his time with us. Hope, he makes an immediate impact.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #65: Feb 01, 2021 09:36:39 am

Caleta-Car of Marseille but I'm less confident that it will happen.
      Hasty Lover
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 92 posts |
      Reply #66: Feb 01, 2021 10:11:42 am
      Will be great to see another Barrovian playing for us, don't think the last lad to play for us from Barrow did too bad! If Jürgen ever had a hard time understanding any of the scouser in the club he's in for a treat with the Barrovian dialect 😂
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #67: Feb 01, 2021 12:06:18 pm
      It’s Ozan Kabak from Schalke. We working on paying a loan fee of around £2.5m to sign the centre-back, with an option to buy the player in the summer if Schalke can find a replacement for him this window
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #68: Feb 01, 2021 01:08:13 pm

Supposedly Car was at the airport ready to get on the plane to Manchester when Marseille pulled the plug because of no replacement.

Quick Reply