Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre-Match: Liverpool v Man City Sunday 7th Feb 16:30 Kick Off

Read 10057 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool v Man City Sunday 7th Feb 16:30 Kick Off
      Reply #92: Feb 06, 2021 11:22:10 am

What a horrible thing to say, and the cowards upticking you as well, dear oh dear.

You should be careful wishing misfortune on other people, it has a tendency to backfire, sometimes quite spectacularly!

Heimy, chill the F**k out fella, I might be wrong here but you come across as a lonely old man whose only entertainment is LFC and your right hand(or left), you are obviously lacking in the sense of humour department and those chips on your shoulders must be getting real heavy,

I can’t imagine what it’s like to exist in planet Heimdall, needless to say though it must be a very dark and foreboding place to be, maybe just maybe one day you will escape your miserable existence and join the rest of us in the real world, I’m not gonna hold my breath though, sometimes I feel for you mate, it’s just a shame the NHS don’t do personality transplants!

HAVE A sh*t DAY !

Y  N  W  A
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #93: Feb 06, 2021 11:32:02 am
      I feel no shame in admitted I cheered when that aguerooooo goal went in. And if it happens this season I’ll cheer (not so loudly) again.

Your in the wrong forum pal, bluemoon might be more appropriate, unless you’re the sky blue version of Keith !
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #94: Feb 06, 2021 11:34:51 am
      Think we will give a good account of ourselves tomorrow like we usually do in big games. Any points will be a bonus though if we're honest.

Hopefully we can get Ali, Fab and Mane out there. I know some aren't keen but I'd certainly be looking to get one of the new centre backs on the pitch so we can push Hendo into midfield and try and get back to some familiarity in the middle of the park (which will help our full backs and attackers in turn).
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #95: Feb 06, 2021 11:41:02 am
      Don't think I'll ever forget that day when  Keegan said that  ;D The press was on that one like flys over sh*t.  :lmao:  Always surprises that the forum don't mention him in the legend category more often. He was exceptional in the 70s until KK took over in the late 70s I think. He certainly knew where the net was and scored some world class goals at that time. I actually liked him for a Liverpool player.  ;D

City fans are quite evil and obviously hate us with a passion but I also noticed they have a go at every fan base if you don't support them, quite nasty really. We will always be their main rivals in the fans eyes and it annoys them when most United fans class Liverpool as the main rivals and not them.  ;D

We're in the same boat re respect. Liverpool deserve being respected and have earned that, city got long long way to go before even hitting the radar in that department, fortunately won't happen in my life time.  :lmao:

EH,Excuse me this is a Liverpool Fc Forum not a f***in Manc wankfest, if you two want to discuss Manc sh*te either PM one another or bugger off to the cafe or bluemoon. !!   MODS ?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #96: Feb 06, 2021 11:53:28 am
      No fixture between November 8th and 21st, not that long ago that he should forget

OK but so what?? City have already played a few extra games since then to catch up haven't they? I'm unclear what advantage they gained.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #97: Feb 06, 2021 12:04:19 pm

Heimy, chill the f**k out fella, I might be wrong here but you come across as a lonely old man whose only entertainment is LFC and your right hand(or left), you are obviously lacking in the sense of humour department and those chips on your shoulders must be getting real heavy,

I can’t imagine what it’s like to exist in planet Heimdall, needless to say though it must be a very dark and foreboding place to be, maybe just maybe one day you will escape your miserable existence and join the rest of us in the real world, I’m not gonna hold my breath though, sometimes I feel for you mate, it’s just a shame the NHS don’t do personality transplants!

HAVE A sh*t DAY !

Y  N  W  A

;D, quite the opposite, my life is all good, I have a wonderful family, great friends, good job, financially very secure and have good health, but I don't like it when people wish me or the people I love bad things and no I don't think I will chill out about that, why should I?

As repugnant as you are I don't wish you any ill, I imagine life has been fairly unkind to you already and I pity you, I wish you health and happiness.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #98: Feb 06, 2021 12:11:37 pm
      OK but so what?? City have already played a few extra games since then to catch up haven't they? I'm unclear what advantage they gained.

You missed my later post
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #99: Feb 06, 2021 12:15:24 pm

Yes I did, care to remind me?
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      Reply #100: Feb 06, 2021 12:20:46 pm
      Wel Jurgens talking sh*te so 😁

Above

They missed a game v the sh*te on the 28th gave them 8 days without a league game.  They did play a league cup game in January, which we didnt

However no denying an 8 day break at that point would be nice
      « Last Edit: Feb 06, 2021 12:31:13 pm by Brian78 »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #101: Feb 06, 2021 12:38:42 pm
      Yea being happy I get but actively cheering another side to win?

Don't get it.

Strangely these things do happen, the obvious one being the Blackburn game way back in 1995. Certain sections of the crowd cheering the blackburn goal. Then the crazy mass celebration for Redknapps winner coupled with the realisation we might of just handed the title to the mancs, only for news to filter in of the west ham/manu result.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #102: Feb 06, 2021 12:40:12 pm
      However no denying an 8 day break at that point would be nice

Swerve, every time we've had a break like that we've been F***ing crap in the very next fixture.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #103: Feb 06, 2021 03:07:07 pm
      ;D, quite the opposite, my life is all good, I have a wonderful family, great friends, good job, financially very secure and have good health, but I don't like it when people wish me or the people I love bad things and no I don't think I will chill out about that, why should I?

As repugnant as you are I don't wish you any ill, I imagine life has been fairly unkind to you already and I pity you, I wish you health and happiness.

Thanks a lot pal really appreciate your best wishes, I think you need to update your SoH though, and not take everything to heart, ya pr**k 😂
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Reply #104: Feb 06, 2021 03:10:35 pm
      I think tomorrow is going to be a make or break game. A lot of people saying we could get taken apart, a lot saying we could win it and finally get some belief back.

So 0-0 it is then
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #105: Feb 06, 2021 06:52:27 pm
      In an ideal world, you have a few weeks and work together on defensive things,

Well then Jürgen maybe getting a defender in on the 1st January and not the 1st February would have been a good idea.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #106: Feb 06, 2021 07:10:18 pm
      Well then Jürgen maybe getting a defender in on the 1st January and not the 1st February would have been a good idea.

So committed are our owners
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #107: Feb 06, 2021 08:03:57 pm

Sure. But then we go back into the circle argument about length of injuries, club resources, expectation of players returning, etc.

I'm sure it's all been argued multiple times on here by now.

Some feel Jürgen/club erred in not having another defender on board earlier in the season, some feel it was a reasonable posture to feel the team was covered well enough in the back line (and elsewhere).
      LFC PAUL
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 46 
      Reply #108: Feb 06, 2021 08:57:43 pm
      Nothing else but a win tomorrow will do, Utd 2 up v Everton at HT right now
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      Reply #109: Feb 06, 2021 09:14:23 pm
      The boys will turn up tomorrow. Fully expect to get our performance of the season
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #110: Feb 06, 2021 09:37:26 pm
      The team should be able to play without pressure re the title, just for personal pride, etc.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #111: Feb 06, 2021 09:58:42 pm
      The team should be able to play without pressure re the title, just for personal pride, etc.

Going to eat, chew & sh*t out City..
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #112: Feb 06, 2021 10:05:18 pm
      After the Utd & blueshite result tonight we need to do these tomorrow.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      Reply #113: Feb 06, 2021 10:20:09 pm
      Hopefully Mane makes it back and Fab

Alisson

Trent   Philips Davies/Kabak  Robbo

Fab
              Hendo      Thiago

Jones
                Mo          Sadio

Think Id stick with Bobby, he loves playing city
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #114: Feb 06, 2021 10:28:53 pm

Yep. The state of this run of games it's hard to see where we bed them in.

No idea how we can line up tomorrow and not be vulnerable. If Fab is back I think I might actually stick with the midfielders back there for this one.

Quick Reply