Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Perspective

Read 4907 times
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1759 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Re: Perspective
      Reply #46: Feb 12, 2021 11:39:02 am
      I get your point about it being the same for all of the teams, but no other team in the league has played with the intensity of Liverpool over the past 2 seasons, and that is largely down to the time spent on the training field and being able to fulfil this during games for 90 or so minutes.

Correct, and no other team has the Anfield crowd behind them. Its well documented how intimidating it is for opposition teams, and how uplifting it is for home players.

So its defiantly a big factor for our home form at least taking a dip.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #47: Feb 12, 2021 12:29:03 pm
      I get your point about it being the same for all of the teams, but no other team in the league has played with the intensity of Liverpool over the past 2 seasons, and that is largely down to the time spent on the training field and being able to fulfil this during games for 90 or so minutes.

hmm, I'd argue that City play with the same intensity as us, and play more games if you include cup runs. Yes they have a better squad but still!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #48: Feb 23, 2021 08:19:48 am

Quick Reply