Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 1st Dec @ 8:15 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 30th of November and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W13 D3 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Have you been Vaccinated?

Yes: Age 70+
      0 (0%)
      Yes: Age 60-69
      6 (12.5%)
      Yes: Age 50-59
      5 (10.4%)
      Yes: 49 and younger, with criteria.
      2 (4.2%)
      Yes: 49 and younger without criteria.
      2 (4.2%)
      No: Age 70+
      0 (0%)
      No: Age 60-69
      3 (6.3%)
      No: Age 50-59
      3 (6.3%)
      No: 49 and younger.
      22 (45.8%)
      Not going to have it at present.
      5 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Have you been vaccinated?

Read 13289 times
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,042 posts | 2596 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: Have you been vaccinated?
      Reply #375: Jun 07, 2021 11:25:59 pm
      Indeed...for my sins. No, really it's a great place.

Exactly the same as you Diego! Friday mornign - 5 minutes in the door, a couple of checks and then into my arm. 15 minute wait and then a walk out into the pouring rain. Very efficient!

One thing I had - I didn't feel fatigued but I found that I slept like a baby on Friday and Saturday night. Must have slept close to 10 hours on both nights. Did you feel the same?

Haha I am working in North London but live in the East (or northeast). Really like the area I am in but hate the London prices. Could be living in a mansion in Liverpool for what I pay of rent here! :D

Anyway, I hadn't really thought of it but it is true I slept more than usual on the night after having the vaccine.

Speaking to friends in Brazil (who are mostly getting the AstraZeneca one), many are having fevers, headache, etc, and it seems to me that the Pfizer side effects are a bit milder.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,718 posts | 626 
      • All Good and That Stuff :-)
      Reply #376: Jun 08, 2021 01:06:54 pm
      Where's he got them stats from? If 1 in 25 meant 400 cases that means we'd be on 10,000 cases a day. We're half that at the moment.

As we vaccinate more the total infection rate is no longer that relevant anyway, the key is hospitalisation rates. That's at a manageable 932, a decrease of 22 from the previous day.

The vaccine is doing its job.

exactly man. hospital cases & deaths are staying low, so its working, there will still be cases, but folk wont be getting as sick or sick at all.

I got the home test kits, im out and about more for work now, so doing a test every week, just to be sure im not spreading it without knowing. If everyone did this, we would be shooty in, and the cases would drop even lower.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,616 posts | 1490 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #377: Jun 08, 2021 01:35:43 pm

I got the home test kits, im out and about more for work now, so doing a test every week, just to be sure im not spreading it without knowing. If everyone did this, we would be shooty in, and the cases would drop even lower.

Great idea and more should do the same.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,912 posts | 1033 
      Reply #378: Jun 12, 2021 08:28:01 am
      Got the nod for my second jab yesterday so booked myself into melwood for next Tuesday
      And in all honesty I can’t bloody wait,
      I’ll still be taking precautions after it though  whilst out shopping etc,some people practice safe sex but I’ll be practicing safe mask wearing  :lmao: :lmao:
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,912 posts | 1033 
      Reply #379: Jun 12, 2021 08:35:59 am
      exactly man. hospital cases & deaths are staying low, so its working, there will still be cases, but folk wont be getting as sick or sick at all.

Got some of those( legally )  off of our kid who works for the NHS  & they certainly do the job.
      Fair play to you for  having the foresight & consideration for others by doing regular checks on yourself.
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 148 
      Reply #380: Jun 12, 2021 08:54:14 am
      Got some of those( legally )  off of our kid who works for the NHS  & they certainly do the job.
      Fair play to you for  having the foresight & consideration for others by doing regular checks on yourself.

Legally?  :D They aren’t crack, you can just pick them up from a drop in center or order them from the nhs online and they post them to you

My family have been doing them for ages, all secondary school age kids have to do them twice a week and get the boxes sent with them from school

My mrs is in higher education so has to do them for work and I have been working all through and seeing customers face to face so order batches from the nhs

It’s just become a bit of a routine
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 34,691 posts | 3590 
      Reply #381: Jun 12, 2021 10:50:07 am
      Turns out it's all bullshit.

The truth would be more like the chinese were trying to weaponise the virus and someone fu**ed up!!

By the by it is the perfect model of germ warfare- has the capability of changing its biological form to counter any measures to reduce its strength, is virtually undetectable in the early stages, is unbelievably contagious etc etc.

As with other recent viruses such Sars, Mrsa, Hong Kong flu etc they have never previously been recorded and all emanate from that part of the world.

Coincidentally they have the highest population levels on the globe and their quick-fix industrial methodology is legendary.

A very subtle germ warfare that is ultimately a weapon of mass human destruction .
      « Last Edit: Jun 12, 2021 12:24:15 pm by stuey »
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,616 posts | 1490 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #382: Jun 12, 2021 07:44:01 pm
      Got the nod for my second jab yesterday so booked myself into melwood for next Tuesday
      And in all honesty I can’t bloody wait,
      I’ll still be taking precautions after it though  whilst out shopping etc,some people practice safe sex but I’ll be practicing safe mask wearing  :lmao: :lmao:

Good news Jim. Just need to wear a mask having sex now and your all sorted.  :lmao:
      RedPuppy
      • WASH YOUR HANDS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 18,427 posts | 2429 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #383: Jun 16, 2021 02:25:52 pm
      Turns out it's all bullshit.

The truth would be more like the chinese were trying to weaponise the virus and someone fu**ed up!!

More I think about it, probably right.

Quick Reply