Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Leics?

Alisson Becker
      5 (7.8%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      15 (23.4%)
      Ozan Kabak
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      12 (18.8%)
      Andy Robertson
      5 (7.8%)
      James Milner
      1 (1.6%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      2 (3.1%)
      Curtis Jones
      8 (12.5%)
      Sadio Mane
      3 (4.7%)
      Roberto Firmino
      1 (1.6%)
      Mohammed Salah
      12 (18.8%)
      Thiago Alcantara
      0 (0%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Voting closed: Feb 17, 2021 02:23:20 pm

Leicester City 3-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 23493 times
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Re: Leicester City 3-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #805: Feb 14, 2021 06:05:27 pm
      Thanks for the advice Keithy boy,maybe i'll be a loser and go on the Manc forum instead? ;D

Dont think you need to pal, you've already achieved it.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #806: Feb 14, 2021 06:09:20 pm
      Dont think you need to pal, you've already achieved it.

:lmao: He's just clickbait mate.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #807: Feb 14, 2021 06:12:33 pm
      Yes, i asked Keith as i said that about the song their were singing,i didn't ask you you weapon or are you his spokesperson?

Not his spokesperson 😂 Just because several people are in agreement that you're a muppet doesn't mean we're all each others spokesperson.

And to give him his due I'd much rather have a bevy with a level headed "manc" like him than a bed wetting apparent Liverpool supporter like yourself any day. Think most on here would agree
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #808: Feb 14, 2021 06:46:28 pm
      Not his spokesperson 😂 Just because several people are in agreement that you're a muppet doesn't mean we're all each others spokesperson.

And to give him his due I'd much rather have a bevy with a level headed "manc" like him than a bed wetting apparent Liverpool supporter like yourself any day. Think most on here would agree

There aren’t many level headed mancs around 😄

Kieth is one of a kind 😂
      WallyB
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #809: Feb 14, 2021 07:01:20 pm
      Surely questions have to be asked of the medical team in LFC. I know there has been a few departures in that department and some new appointments but aside from VVD, Gomez and to a lesser extent Thiago's injury v Everton and Jota's which was totally avoidable the amount of soft tissue injuries liverpool are getting is alarming. How Davies and Kelleher have injuries now is baffling. No other team are getting the same level of injuries. Most clubs have 2 or 3 mid to long term ones but liverpool are breaking all records so scrutiny has to shine on the medical department.

League is long gone. Top 4 will be a battle and could come down to the Everton and Chelsea home matches and the Utd one away..

Champions league offers some respite from our woes but he needs to mix up the formation and go 3-5-1-1 or 4-4-2 or 4-3-2-1. Playing 4-3-3 with square pins in round holes is suicidal. Thiago is suffering the most as he was going to be the key unlocker v bus parkers but that will of work if legs aren't in midfield.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #810: Feb 14, 2021 07:18:26 pm

Kieth is one of a kind 😂

Mancs are sound to be fair. Been to manchester loads of times for gigs / nights out and never had a bad experience. Got no problem with supporters of any club as long as they're "supporters" - IE support the team and don't fly off the handle whenever the going goes mildly tough. United have got lot of fair weather fans but so have we

This other fella who keeps calling everyone a "manc" is just over compensating for being  sh*t liverpool supporter. He thinks hating "mancs" papers over his non existent support for Liverpool
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 751 
      Reply #811: Feb 14, 2021 07:19:16 pm
      Strange how players have supposed to have lost confidence. It was not long ago we beat Palace 7-0 away. Losing 3 centre backs seems to be the core of the problem, hence Alisson Becker's erratic performances in the last two games.
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #812: Feb 14, 2021 08:05:44 pm
      Mancs are sound to be fair. Been to manchester loads of times for gigs / nights out and never had a bad experience. Got no problem with supporters of any club as long as they're "supporters" - IE support the team and don't fly off the handle whenever the going goes mildly tough. United have got lot of fair weather fans but so have we

This other fella who keeps calling everyone a "manc" is just over compensating for being  sh*t liverpool supporter. He thinks hating "mancs" papers over his non existent support for Liverpool

Only messing around mate. Been to a few oasis gigs in Manchester and only ever had a good laugh with the local lads. Doesn’t matter where you’re from, if you’re sound, you’re sound
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #813: Feb 14, 2021 08:11:00 pm
      Surely questions have to be asked of the medical team in LFC. I know there has been a few departures in that department and some new appointments but aside from VVD, Gomez and to a lesser extent Thiago's injury v Everton and Jota's which was totally avoidable the amount of soft tissue injuries liverpool are getting is alarming. How Davies and Kelleher have injuries now is baffling. No other team are getting the same level of injuries. Most clubs have 2 or 3 mid to long term ones but liverpool are breaking all records so scrutiny has to shine on the medical department.

Ever thought it could be Klopp's intense training sessions coupled with lack of pre-season.
      glennusmc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,638 posts | 449 
      Reply #814: Feb 14, 2021 08:33:43 pm
      Couple of OK results for us reference to teams we are challenging for top four this weekend.

Fulham is absolutely battering Everton right now, can’t believe this team is in the relegation zone

TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      Reply #815: Feb 14, 2021 09:14:54 pm
      Only messing around mate. Been to a few oasis gigs in Manchester and only ever had a good laugh with the local lads. Doesn’t matter where you’re from, if you’re sound, you’re sound

Spot on mate 🍻
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #816: Feb 14, 2021 11:39:36 pm
      Ever thought it could be Klopp's intense training sessions coupled with lack of pre-season.

Wally's don't tend to be deep thinkers mate.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #817: Feb 15, 2021 03:48:36 am

Kieth is one of a kind 😂

He's a Manc c**t

But he's our Manc c**t  :D
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #818: Feb 15, 2021 01:32:58 pm

Wow and they say Liverpool supporters are the most knowledgeable,you are clearly the exception,i have supported Liverpool for nearly 40 years and only come across about 2 decent Manc supporters in that time,ask yourself why a man u fan needs to be on a Liverpool forum and ask yourself why you feel the need to hold his cock for him?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #819: Feb 15, 2021 02:33:53 pm
      Wow and they say Liverpool supporters are the most knowledgeable,you are clearly the exception,i have supported Liverpool for nearly 40 years and only come across about 2 decent Manc supporters in that time,ask yourself why a man u fan needs to be on a Liverpool forum and ask yourself why you feel the need to hold his cock for him?

There's no doubting (IMO) your one of the Liverpool fans who tarnish your club. You sound a very vile person and most certainly a bitter one. Fans, or should I say a fan like you doesnt deserve to be on this forum. I can just imagine some of your chants in your living room.

FYI there's more Liverpool fans post of caf than mancs do on here. What does that tell you? I dread to think in your eyes. You've  already called so many of your own fans on here I'm pretty confident you won't last long. Actually, I'm certain of it. This forum is so much better than you.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #820: Feb 15, 2021 04:50:59 pm
      I'll decide for myself how to respond to trolls on a Liverpool FC supporters forum thanks.

I 100% support you on that, but don't be a coward, and don't be scared if someone has a different opinion. Different opinions are healthy, something the cancel culture don't understand.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #821: Feb 15, 2021 04:53:34 pm

League is long gone. Top 4 will be a battle and could come down to the Everton and Chelsea home matches and the Utd one away..

Champions league offers some respite from our woes but he needs to mix up the formation and go 3-5-1-1 or 4-4-2 or 4-3-2-1. Playing 4-3-3 with square pins in round holes is suicidal. Thiago is suffering the most as he was going to be the key unlocker v bus parkers but that will of work if legs aren't in midfield.

I didn't know Davies was injured, how many day "training" did it take?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #822: Feb 15, 2021 04:56:38 pm
      You deleted that post quickly Heimy. You click baiting.  ;D
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #823: Feb 15, 2021 06:16:17 pm
      In the end results elsewhere went our way on the whole. Chelsea are about to join the party but Everton lost. United lost. Once this tough run of fixtures is over we can start picking up points.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #824: Feb 15, 2021 07:10:23 pm
      You deleted that post quickly Heimy. You click baiting.  ;D

It's hard to keep all the accounts and logins straight sometimes.  ;D

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #825: Feb 15, 2021 07:13:53 pm
      It's hard to keep all the accounts and logins straight sometimes.  ;D

I did read it before it was quickly deleted.  :lmao:
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #826: Feb 15, 2021 07:20:07 pm
      I did read it before it was quickly deleted.  :lmao:

Think small-time theatre production with actor playing more than one role. The thespian comes out reciting the lines of the most unruly and unreasonable pot-stirrer but mistakenly has on the costume of the somewhat unruly and unreasonable pot-stirrer. Mistakes happen when you are playing more than one role.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #827: Feb 15, 2021 07:35:18 pm
      Quote from Brian78
      Im still not convinced it was a free, but it was definitely offside

It was a free, and it was onside. The penalty against us was overturned. Case closed.

My post game analysis was on our channel, hoping, expecting probably, for a serious discussion on why we lost and the way we disintegrated in the last 15 minutes. Should have known better though. Switch it on and there's Gillespie and McAteer ranting about VAR, trying to argue what exactly offside looks like. The channel costs the equivalent of 7 quid per month. When the game has gone the way this one has, there must be more to it than the referee.

I'm struggling to see the reaction to Thiago. The man is world class, with multiple league winners medals around his neck. He's still trying, like the rest of the team, to deal with the unique season this is. I don't think he's been any worse than anyone else tbh, although he hasn't influenced games as much as we hoped yet. But he'll get there in time. It took Robbo and Fabinho 6 months to become regular starters. Now if they're fit, they play.

There really is no excuse for the collapse that followed the equaliser. It was a blast from the pre VVD era that we hoped was history. Vardy could have had 4 goals in the game rather than 1. As for Allison, we've known he's been fragile for weeks, and for his own good as much as ours, he needs more than just a grilling from Jürgen that he got after the last game, before things get any worse. Jürgen now has to decide if he values a keeper with experience who makes mistakes, over a keeper with less experience but has been the motm every time he's been called for. It's as important as any decision he makes between now and the end of the season.

Quick Reply