Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Leics?

Alisson Becker
      5 (7.8%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      15 (23.4%)
      Ozan Kabak
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      12 (18.8%)
      Andy Robertson
      5 (7.8%)
      James Milner
      1 (1.6%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      2 (3.1%)
      Curtis Jones
      8 (12.5%)
      Sadio Mane
      3 (4.7%)
      Roberto Firmino
      1 (1.6%)
      Mohammed Salah
      12 (18.8%)
      Thiago Alcantara
      0 (0%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Voting closed: Feb 17, 2021 02:23:20 pm

Leicester City 3-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 23494 times
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Re: Leicester City 3-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #828: Feb 15, 2021 10:28:58 pm
      There's no doubting (IMO) your one of the Liverpool fans who tarnish your club. You sound a very vile person and most certainly a bitter one. Fans, or should I say a fan like you doesnt deserve to be on this forum. I can just imagine some of your chants in your living room.

FYI there's more Liverpool fans post of caf than mancs do on here. What does that tell you? I dread to think in your eyes. You've  already called so many of your own fans on here I'm pretty confident you won't last long. Actually, I'm certain of it. This forum is so much better than you.

Oh Keithy boy,i have no interest in anything a Manc has to say,concentrate on the dog sh*t of a team you support,hopefully the Glaziers will make you irrelevant in the end with all the debt they have put on the red sh*te of Manchester,my advice to you is get a life and be on your own teams forum and stop arse kissing Liverpool supporters on here.
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #829: Feb 15, 2021 10:30:44 pm
      Dont think you need to pal, you've already achieved it.

Thank you manc lover.
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #830: Feb 15, 2021 10:37:07 pm
      In the end results elsewhere went our way on the whole. Chelsea are about to join the party but Everton lost. United lost. Once this tough run of fixtures is over we can start picking up points.

The only Utd's that lost were Leeds,Newcastle and Sheff Utd,tough fixtures over we can start picking up points?? yes like we did vs WBA,Newcastle,Southampton,Burnley and Brighton,you talk a lot of crap.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #831: Feb 16, 2021 12:34:31 am
      Oh Keithy boy,i have no interest in anything a Manc has to say,concentrate on the dog sh*t of a team you support,hopefully the Glaziers will make you irrelevant in the end with all the debt they have put on the red sh*te of Manchester,my advice to you is get a life and be on your own teams forum and stop arse kissing Liverpool supporters on here.

Dunno what your weird beef with Keith is. Personally think it’s to try and disguise the fact you’re a Manc or a blue yourself.

Keith comes on, has a bit of banter and discusses football and gives his opinions. Nothing wrong with that as he doesn’t wind anyone up.

You on the other hand talk absolute pony. My guess is you’re a blueshite. 
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #832: Feb 16, 2021 01:05:08 am
      Dunno what your weird beef with Keith is. Personally think it’s to try and disguise the fact you’re a Manc or a blue yourself.

Keith comes on, has a bit of banter and discusses football and gives his opinions. Nothing wrong with that as he doesn’t wind anyone up.

Thank you Manc lover.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #833: Feb 16, 2021 08:17:29 am

There's simply no reasoning with him. He's tottaly blinkered in his own  warp thoughts. There comes a time when we have to stop wasting are time/thoughts/breath on him.  ;D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #834: Feb 16, 2021 09:06:54 am
      It's hard to keep all the accounts and logins straight sometimes.  ;D

Which other accounts do I have?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #835: Feb 16, 2021 09:07:28 am
      Think small-time theatre production with actor playing more than one role. The thespian comes out reciting the lines of the most unruly and unreasonable pot-stirrer but mistakenly has on the costume of the somewhat unruly and unreasonable pot-stirrer. Mistakes happen when you are playing more than one role.

are you speaking from experience?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #836: Feb 16, 2021 09:10:42 am

What a weird state of affairs where some members of a Liverpool forum support and encourage a Man Utd fan over a Liverpool one, utterly bizarre!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #837: Feb 16, 2021 09:39:37 am
      What a weird state of affairs where some members of a Liverpool forum support and encourage a Man Utd fan over a Liverpool one, utterly bizarre!

Think they call it not wearing rose tinted glasses. You do have one supporter though. weareliverpool.  ;)
      Ulsters_No1
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts | 10 
      Reply #838: Feb 16, 2021 09:53:34 am
      Jesus, came on to read the post match reaction to the game & I got a hell of a lot more than that!
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #839: Feb 16, 2021 10:31:19 am
      Think they call it not wearing rose tinted glasses. You do have one supporter though. weareliverpool.  ;)

Keithy boy,you have called me vile and mentioned that you think i have mental health issues,that's says everything about the sort of person you are and so called decent Liverpool supporters are backing you,unbelievable.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #840: Feb 16, 2021 10:34:59 am

Hi mate, I can explain.

One is a tit, the other isn't.

Welcome.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #841: Feb 16, 2021 10:50:31 am

I’m just not 12 lad.

You say it’s strange that I encourage a Manc, yet I find it strange that you encourage anything negative to do with our club. Maybe you’re a Manc?
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #842: Feb 16, 2021 11:16:21 am
      Hi mate, I can explain.

One is a tit, the other isn't.

Welcome.

okay and what does that make you?condoning a manc that says i must have mental health issues and calling me vile.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #843: Feb 16, 2021 11:18:39 am
      okay and what does that make you?condoning a manc that says i must have mental health issues and calling me vile.

Mate you have been piling it on with Keith, encouraged by Heimdall, how about you reset your relationship with Keith & start over without the mudslinging..?
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #844: Feb 16, 2021 11:19:39 am
      I’m just not 12 lad.

You say it’s strange that I encourage a Manc, yet I find it strange that you encourage anything negative to do with our club. Maybe you’re a Manc?

Someone saying their opinion is not being negative,if you don't agree then put yours across and have a debate in a civil manner without abuse.The amount of abuse heimdall has had on here is disgraceful just because people don't agree with his views.
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #845: Feb 16, 2021 11:23:05 am
      Mate you have been piling it on with Keith, encouraged by Heimdall, how about you reset your relationship with Keith & start over without the mudslinging..?

Honestly when someone calls someone vile and brings mental health into a disagreement that shows what sort of person they are,i have no malice towards anyone but he has overstepped the mark.
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #846: Feb 16, 2021 12:08:22 pm
      Not surprised when you’re a Manc on a Liverpool forum calling people keyboard warriors. Bellend.

This forum is full of hypocrites.

You were only saying this to me a few days ago and now you're justifying defending the Manc over the Liverpool supporter.

I have nothing againt Keith btw and quite enjoy his posts
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #847: Feb 16, 2021 12:09:28 pm
      I see someone got a VPN for christmas.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #848: Feb 16, 2021 12:19:32 pm
      Honestly when someone calls someone vile and brings mental health into a disagreement that shows what sort of person they are,i have no malice towards anyone but he has overstepped the mark.

You’ve been dishing it out and now you’ve got a little bite back you’re crying over it.

Keith’s sound, in your every day life are you really not able to hold a conversation with a non Liverpool fan? Sad state of affairs if so.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #849: Feb 16, 2021 12:23:39 pm
      It's hard to keep all the accounts and logins straight sometimes.  ;D

What's this 👀🤔
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #850: Feb 16, 2021 12:32:31 pm
      Keiths bern on here years. Hes taken some serious abuse in that time, and rightly so 😏, or being a manc. He stuck it out and is very welcome to be on here.

Never hid who he followed or where he  was from.. Posts sone good stuff as well as giving and taking stick.

His club will always stick in my throat, for football rivalary. But he and other utd fans wont be judged by me on who they follow or where they are from. If he wants to come in here to talk football, a bit of banter or whatever why is that an issue?

Fire away Keith, ye bollox 😀

Quick Reply