Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Pre-Match: Liverpool v Everton, Premier League; 5:30 pm, 20/02/21

Read 9720 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,872 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool v Everton, Premier League; 5:30 pm, 20/02/21
      Reply #69: Feb 19, 2021 01:58:22 pm
      Fabinho out ffs.

How many times is that this season, I swear our medical department are Utd fans

Milner also out.
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #70: Feb 19, 2021 02:04:22 pm
      Klopp was asked if revenge was an issue for this game. He basically denied it, it was too long ago, so much has happened since, but were this game played three weeks after that one then it's a different story.
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #71: Feb 19, 2021 02:16:26 pm
      Chris Kavanagh the ref for this one,he has been in the middle for 8 EPL games and we have won 7 and drawn 1.

I think the key to this game will be our midfield,looks like Hendo will be CB again along side Kabak so would go for Jones in midfield with Thiago and Gini.We will win this game 100% confident against the third team in Liverpool.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #72: Feb 19, 2021 02:22:41 pm
      Possible.......                                            Alisson
                                                       Trent   Kabak   Hendo   Robbo
                                                             Thiago   Gini   Keita
                                                            Salah   Firmino   Mane

Most likely.....                                            Alisson
                                                        Trent   Kabak   Hendo  Robbo
                                                              Thiago   Gini   Jones
                                                           Salah    Firmino   Mane

Midfield supplies the head scratcher for this game, If Naby is fit he should play, but will Jürgen risk him in such a volatile game?
      Can he really trust Thiago not to commit hari kari with his rash tackling, against these dirty bas**rds ?
      Will he say ‘Fick es’ and go gung ho, and play Kabak & Phillips, and have Hendo in as DM with Gini & Jones in the engine room ?

I’d love it if he went for the latter but we all know he won’t, the most likely  is the former and the same side that started V RB, and hope and pray Thiago stays on the pitch, make no mistake these cu*ts will target Thiago, especially that mongol Richarlsson, they will target Kabak and prey on his inexperience,

They will sit in and try to bully, hustle  & muscle their way through the 90+, it’s all they know, it’s how they deal with a superior opponent , so we need to find a way through them, and that’s why I think Thiago keeps his place.

2-1 Champions

Y  N  W  A

Keita won't be starting, that is clear from Jürgen's comments today. He might not even be on the bench. Turns out when they left him home midweek so he could get more training sessions under his belt, he was ill and didn't train at all.  :-[

I watched that Olsen play in one of Everton's matches recently. Not sure he is better than Pickford. He might actually be worse (which is probably the worst thing I've ever said about any player on these boards  ;D).

Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2765 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #73: Feb 19, 2021 02:26:15 pm
      Looks like my country staying in full lockdown until May. I really need my team to drag me through this now, starting tomorrow
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #74: Feb 19, 2021 02:33:18 pm
      Looks like my country staying in full lockdown until May. I really need my team to drag me through this now, starting tomorrow

Here we've got more vaccine doses out than we can use, in part because at least a third of those eligible are refusing to take the jab.

But I will be fixated on this game in my between-doses delirium.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,800 posts | 1399 
      Reply #75: Feb 19, 2021 05:04:59 pm
      If this game does not get our scoring juices flowing at Anfield, i don't think anything will. Need to go all out and destroy the blue cu*ts.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #76: Feb 19, 2021 05:19:11 pm
      Ay, Pete.

Think you might need to dig out and re-post that pre derby classic post you done a few years back for this game. G'wed

F**k your F***ing class and dignity, F**k your 117 years of top flight football, F**k that chosen bullshit, F**k Carlos Magnifico, F**k Duncan Ferguson, F**k Bramley Moore, F**k Rocky Balboa, F**k Esther Rantzen and Amanda Holden, F**k that stupid little F***ing fish, F**k Cazoo, F**k Usmanov, F**k Moshiri, F**k that stupid COYB thing, F**k your pure scouseness lid, F**k Richarlison and Pickford, F**k your school of science, golden vision and F***ing holy trinity, F**k your people's club sh*te, F**k 9 million tools in Lille, F**k the 1st club on Merseyside to wear blue under floodlights on a Tuesday and all your other sh*te firsts, F**k the F***ing Haka, F**k that scruffy tool and his sh*t tattoo, F**k Thomas, F**k Clattenberg, F**k Collina, F**k your 7 minute DVD's, F**k Cahills brother, F**k Rossy la, F**k your free season tickets if you buy a F***ing kitkat, F**k all that born not manufactured sh*te, F**k you're in my heart you're in my soul, F**k the F***ing Matrix. F**k your F***ing lives you mongrel blueshite cu*ts cos we're coming to get you....

C'MON REDMEN LET'S tw*t THEM
      +11
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,910 posts | 4976 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #77: Feb 19, 2021 07:05:15 pm
      F**k your f**king class and dignity, f**k your 117 years of top flight football, f**k that chosen bullshit, f**k Carlos Magnifico, f**k Duncan Ferguson, f**k Bramley Moore, f**k Rocky Balboa, f**k Esther Rantzen and Amanda Holden, f**k that stupid little f**king fish, f**k Cazoo, f**k Usmanov, f**k Moshiri, f**k that stupid COYB thing, f**k your pure scouseness lid, f**k Richarlison and Pickford, f**k your school of science, golden vision and f**king holy trinity, f**k your people's club sh*te, f**k 9 million tools in Lille, f**k the 1st club on Merseyside to wear blue under floodlights on a Tuesday and all your other sh*te firsts, f**k the f**king Haka, f**k that scruffy tool and his sh*t tattoo, f**k Thomas, f**k Clattenberg, f**k Collina, f**k your 7 minute DVD's, f**k Cahills brother, f**k Rossy la, f**k your free season tickets if you buy a f**king kitkat, f**k all that born not manufactured sh*te, f**k you're in my heart you're in my soul, f**k the f**king Matrix. f**k your f**king lives you mongrel blueshite cu*ts cos we're coming to get you....

THIS SHOULD BE POSTED EVERY f***in TIME WE PLAY THESE cu*ts ! !

Get this delivered to the dressing room half hour before KO, and pin it on the wall ! !

What a rousing speech, f***in brilliant HR

Y  N  W  A
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,196 posts | 913 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #78: Feb 19, 2021 08:24:59 pm
      Apparently Fab isn't in training so it looks like Hendo at the back again and although I thought we played better on Tuesday we created very few chances and both our goals came from defensive mistakes looking like we won't be creative in midfield again
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #79: Feb 19, 2021 09:14:25 pm
      F**k your f**king class and dignity, f**k your 117 years of top flight football, f**k that chosen bullshit, f**k Carlos Magnifico, f**k Duncan Ferguson, f**k Bramley Moore, f**k Rocky Balboa, f**k Esther Rantzen and Amanda Holden, f**k that stupid little f**king fish, f**k Cazoo, f**k Usmanov, f**k Moshiri, f**k that stupid COYB thing, f**k your pure scouseness lid, f**k Richarlison and Pickford, f**k your school of science, golden vision and f**king holy trinity, f**k your people's club sh*te, f**k 9 million tools in Lille, f**k the 1st club on Merseyside to wear blue under floodlights on a Tuesday and all your other sh*te firsts, f**k the f**king Haka, f**k that scruffy tool and his sh*t tattoo, f**k Thomas, f**k Clattenberg, f**k Collina, f**k your 7 minute DVD's, f**k Cahills brother, f**k Rossy la, f**k your free season tickets if you buy a f**king kitkat, f**k all that born not manufactured sh*te, f**k you're in my heart you're in my soul, f**k the f**king Matrix. f**k your f**king lives you mongrel blueshite cu*ts cos we're coming to get you....

WAAHAYYY

Nice edit aswell 👌

THIS SHOULD BE POSTED EVERY f***in TIME WE PLAY THESE cu*ts ! !

Get this delivered to the dressing room half hour before KO, and pin it on the wall ! !

What a rousing speech, f***in brilliant HR

Y  N  W  A

I think it is most derbies. Pete's been dining out on the f**ker for years 😂
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,872 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #80: Feb 19, 2021 09:28:39 pm

Well at least going off this post you hate the bitters more than the mancs.  ;D
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1647 
      • YNWA
      Reply #81: Feb 19, 2021 11:04:01 pm
      Starting to get into gear for tomorrows game :)
      We OWE these F***ing inbreds BIGTIME !!
      Hopefully we can play at the high tempo we did vs Leipzig.
      And be aggressive, the physical battle will be important.
      Would REALLY love to put two good wins together, back to back.
      Looking forward to it :)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #82: Feb 20, 2021 03:35:14 am
      Well at least going off this post you hate the bitters more than the mancs.  ;D

Original is about 9 years old
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,288 posts | 2806 
      Reply #83: Feb 20, 2021 09:19:52 am
      Most pumped I've been for a game this season by miles!

F***ing tear into them lads!
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #84: Feb 20, 2021 09:42:18 am
      Looking at the table a win here is vital for us to be in control of our own destiny. At some point we will have to string 3 league wins together.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #85: Feb 20, 2021 09:52:25 am
      Looking at the table a win here is vital for us to be in control of our own destiny. At some point we will have to string 3 league wins together.

Then let the string begin 😊
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2765 
      Reply #86: Feb 20, 2021 10:30:44 am
      Dear Alisson, Trent, Robbo, Kabak, Hendo, Gini, Jones, Mo, Bobby, Sadio, Thiago, Shaq, Ox, Origi and anyone else who might step on the pitch today

Please give your everything. Leave nothing in the drsssing room. Give your everything for you, for each other, for us and for Jürgen.

Hit em hard in every tackle. Show your superiority with the ball. Make them suffer. Get the 3 points, better again if ye can smash them but the win is the main thing.. Make them bow down again

YNWA
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,581 posts | 3911 
      Reply #87: Feb 20, 2021 10:32:09 am
      I don’t think I can handle another prem loss, especially at home and especially to these cu*ts
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #88: Feb 20, 2021 11:18:23 am
      Reading Phil Jagielkas son signed for us this week. Another player for the bitters to turn on.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #89: Feb 20, 2021 11:21:54 am
      Today we will have to deal with long balls, crosses set pieces, slow play, gamesmanship and shithousery. I'm sure the odd horror tackle thrown in to the mix.

When the game settles down into a football match that is when we have to win this game.

Everton will be in the game purely on the basis of the threat of a cross to DCL targeting our weakness at the back. As was the case when they injured Van Dijk and scored in the second half as a consequence
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #90: Feb 20, 2021 12:06:11 pm
      Gutted this isn't the early KO like it usually is. 5 hours to go and I'm already walking round the flat like a crack head. Must have wiped down the kitchen worktop about 3 times already
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2765 
      Reply #91: Feb 20, 2021 12:22:33 pm
      Love 5.30 kick offs,. Not too early, not too late, just right.

Usually tense before these games but Ive a funny feeling that we are going to sh*te all over these today

Quick Reply