Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Pre-Match: Liverpool v Everton, Premier League; 5:30 pm, 20/02/21

Read 9702 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,072 posts | 2748 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool v Everton, Premier League; 5:30 pm, 20/02/21
      Reply #46: Feb 18, 2021 02:52:38 pm
      Only derby I was lucky to attend was at Goodison, in there end, c**ts. December 2005 Crouchie and Cisse seen em off, 3 1 we won.

Hard sitting there holding it in. Let a roar out at the 3rd but covered me tracks well to get out alive. They hate us, friendly derby my arse.

As for Saturday Id be 100% confident on the win if Fab is fit, if not I think it drops to about 80%. We need lads in here saturday putting the boot in, no fannying about
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,700 posts | 565 
      Reply #47: Feb 18, 2021 03:07:16 pm
      They really hate us more than any other team, the two tribes and Howard way documentaries explain why. Both a good watch.

I don't hate them, I just hate playing them as they kick the F**k out of us these days and get away with it.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,086 posts | 8519 
      Reply #48: Feb 18, 2021 05:00:18 pm
      Ay, Pete.

Think you might need to dig out and re-post that pre derby classic post you done a few years back for this game. G'wed

Hahaha every F***ing year without fail. Might have to update the f**ker!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,086 posts | 8519 
      Reply #49: Feb 18, 2021 05:05:14 pm
      They really hate us more than any other team, the two tribes and Howard way documentaries explain why. Both a good watch.

I don't hate them, I just hate playing them as they kick the F**k out of us these days and get away with it.

Describing them as just another team to play and that Man Utd are now our biggest game absolutely kills them inside. Once said that to a blue mate of my brothers who was trying to throw in the dig of their our biggest game on the day Tevez scored against us at Anfield for the mancs. I think literally from 2008 he has never spoken to me since. The bitterest of cu*ts make no mistake.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,547 posts | 3906 
      Reply #50: Feb 18, 2021 05:37:28 pm
      We are so sh*t at home. I used to be so confident going into any game at home.

Now we have a mental block and just cant register a win, how long has it been? 2020?

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #51: Feb 18, 2021 06:03:45 pm

Now we have a mental block and just cant register a win, how long has it been? 2020?

Time to correct that, get our first home win of 2021.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,193 posts | 6346 
      Reply #52: Feb 18, 2021 07:02:51 pm

I went for 5-0 to us in the prediction league. Payback is a bi*ch.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #53: Feb 18, 2021 08:13:15 pm
      We all know what type of game it’s going to be. They’re going to sit in like they have all season and try and capitalise on any mistakes and lump balls into DCL if he’s passed fit. Their football is terrible but to be fair, their defensive shape is usually sound. They’re like a slightly better version of West Brom.

We could really do with an early goal before we start frustrating ourselves. Our midfield 3 need to get some shots off because it’s going to be difficult walking the ball in.

Little bit worried we might lose our heads. It was this sh*t lot that ruined our season. That goofy T. rex armed c**t in goal taking virgil out for the season and then that pigeon faced c**t leaving one in on Thiago too. I’m sure a couple of our lads are dying to put a foot in if given the opportunity. Just don’t do it in the first minute please lads and get a red.

These are sh*te. And we’re not. I’ve gone for 3-0. A good, confident, professional performance.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #54: Feb 18, 2021 08:16:35 pm
      Got to be a home win. Don’t see us getting the clean sheet however. 3-1 red men!
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #55: Feb 18, 2021 08:54:26 pm
      The worst part of this game is seeing that c**t Pickford for 90 mins.

I abolutely hate the site of him. I literally look away when I see his face or I'll smash my tv.

Just talking about him is pissing me off
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #56: Feb 18, 2021 10:09:39 pm

I abolutely hate the site of him. I literally look away when I see his face or I'll smash my tv.

Too true. But he’s a sh*t keeper so let’s hope he lets loads in 🤗

Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #57: Feb 18, 2021 11:18:19 pm

That changes Saturday. Believe it!
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #58: Feb 19, 2021 07:36:52 am

I believe in karma,Pickford and Richarlson will get their comeuppance.
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #59: Feb 19, 2021 07:38:56 am

Form is temporary and class is permanent,we will smash these blueshite cu*ts.COYR
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #60: Feb 19, 2021 08:21:13 am
      What Are your favourite memories of the Merseyside Derby, anyone?

My first game at anfield was against Everton. David speedie and jan molby got the goals in a win.

My favourite game i watched on tv was probably the Gary McAllister free kick one.

I only saw the highlights for the famous 4-4 but Kenny left the next day and even now I’m gutted about that.

Went the last two derbies in the cup which were great (The Curtis Jones & Virgil games). First ever memory of a derby was that McCallister game funnily enough. Me & me da went round to my blue uncles to watch it & the telly got swiftly turned off as soon as that free kick hit the back of the net.

He (my uncle) hasn't even watched the derby for years, usually just goes for a walk while it's on. Few of my blue mates don't bother either. Can't really blame them to be fair  :lmao:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,144 posts | 4897 
      Reply #61: Feb 19, 2021 08:27:28 am

;D    Agree, he does seem to provoke that reaction. Seems a bit of a weirdo as well.

It'll be a tight game this and I've went for a 2-1 win.

Likely be Hendo and Kabak again so just a matter of who starts in midfield. I'd go Gini, Thiago and Jones.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #62: Feb 19, 2021 08:33:04 am
      Anybody think Carlo will leave Pickford out tomorrow? Even without a crowd, the spotlight will be on him all game tomorrow and if there's one fella who is prone to be distracted and have a lapse in concentration it's him. Plus the fact that their #2 (Olsen I think?) is a better keeper than him anyway.

If there was a crowd tomorrow I think his head would absolutely fall off - Whenever he goes to St James' Park he gets pelters from the Geordies because of his Sunderland past and you can see that every time it effects him. Just hope our lads can make a few comments to rile him up during the game, because if he starts I still expect him to have a nightmare. The fella is a complete loose cannon
      rossyred

• 9,229 posts | 1650 
      Reply #63: Feb 19, 2021 09:53:09 am
      Looking like same side that started against Leipzig for me Naby on the bench
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,898 posts | 4968 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #64: Feb 19, 2021 11:05:23 am
      Anybody think Carlo will leave Pickford out tomorrow? Even without a crowd, the spotlight will be on him all game tomorrow and if there's one fella who is prone to be distracted and have a lapse in concentration it's him. Plus the fact that their #2 (Olsen I think?) is a better keeper than him anyway.

If there was a crowd tomorrow I think his head would absolutely fall off - Whenever he goes to St James' Park he gets pelters from the Geordies because of his Sunderland past and you can see that every time it effects him. Just hope our lads can make a few comments to rile him up during the game, because if he starts I still expect him to have a nightmare. The fella is a complete loose cannon

No leave the c**t in, and if it’s 1-1, 0-0, 2-2 whatever in the last 10-15 get Origi on to stand on the cu*ts toes, and ping those balls in right under the cross bar, he’d f***in sh*t himself  ! !
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,275 posts | 762 
      Reply #65: Feb 19, 2021 11:34:16 am
      I would certainly have Origi on the bench, he could come on in the last 15 minutes of the game, score the winning goal, especially if the scores are level. Think this tactic worth considering anyway !
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,898 posts | 4968 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #66: Feb 19, 2021 11:39:54 am
       Possible.......                                            Alisson
                                                       Trent   Kabak   Hendo   Robbo
                                                             Thiago   Gini   Keita
                                                            Salah   Firmino   Mane

Most likely.....                                            Alisson
                                                        Trent   Kabak   Hendo  Robbo
                                                              Thiago   Gini   Jones
                                                           Salah    Firmino   Mane

Midfield supplies the head scratcher for this game, If Naby is fit he should play, but will Jürgen risk him in such a volatile game?
      Can he really trust Thiago not to commit hari kari with his rash tackling, against these dirty bas**rds ?
      Will he say ‘Fick es’ and go gung ho, and play Kabak & Phillips, and have Hendo in as DM with Gini & Jones in the engine room ?

I’d love it if he went for the latter but we all know he won’t, the most likely  is the former and the same side that started V RB, and hope and pray Thiago stays on the pitch, make no mistake these cu*ts will target Thiago, especially that mongol Richarlsson, they will target Kabak and prey on his inexperience,

They will sit in and try to bully, hustle  & muscle their way through the 90+, it’s all they know, it’s how they deal with a superior opponent , so we need to find a way through them, and that’s why I think Thiago keeps his place.

2-1 Champions

Y  N  W  A

Mickred
      • Forum John Barnes

• 414 posts | 53 
      Reply #67: Feb 19, 2021 01:45:08 pm
      It's such a shame there will be no crowd to give pickford the sh*t he deserves.

Pay back time!!

YNWA
      Tadders

• 6,700 posts | 565 
      Reply #68: Feb 19, 2021 01:55:34 pm
      Fabinho out ffs.

How many times is that this season, I swear our medical department are Utd fans

Quick Reply