Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

CFC VS LFC - Sell Out?

Read 3123 times
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      CFC VS LFC - Sell Out?
      Nov 24, 2007 09:41:52 pm
      Does anyone think that the CFC VS LFC - Carling Cup game, will sell out quickly when it goes on sale to fancard holders, because im desperate for 2 tickets for that game? What's the best time to go for them and will you be able to get them online? Does anybody know, youre help would be very much appreciated! :-D

YNWA

Matt
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: CFC VS LFC - Sell Out?
      Reply #1: Nov 24, 2007 10:06:52 pm
      They go on general sale Tues 26th Nov to Fancard Holders, always check the LFC website, they have the selling arrangements on there, or Tommo posts details on here.  Please check before posting a request.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N157697071113-1611.htm 

My advice: get up extremely early and go to Anfield !!  I pass the ground every morning on the way to work at about 7.45am, and when there are tickets on sale, the queue is halfway around the stadium.  ;)   
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Reply #2: Nov 25, 2007 08:28:37 am
      Thanx for you're help fella, I knew the link mate, just didnt understand it very well ;D. I might just try by phone, I shouldn't think it would sell out too quickly, considering it's in London and it's a late kick off, although we do have the best supporters all around the globe  ;). The thing is though, I live in Kent and that's about an hour from London and this game would be ideal for me to go too, so it would be extremely hard to get up to anfield and quee for a ticket  :-[. But I will try by phone lines, fingers crossed I guess!

YNWA

Matt
      « Last Edit: Nov 25, 2007 08:33:20 am by T-Unit-LFC »
      kone
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #3: Nov 27, 2007 10:42:07 am
      They're all gone mate, I was calling the ticket office this morning, I am living in London at the moment and was hoping I'd get a ticket, oh well :-(
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Reply #4: Nov 27, 2007 11:03:33 am
      Yeah im really upset mate, i was banking on going to this game, would of loved it  :(. We're due a bit of luck aye mate, ;D

Take care,

YNWA

Matt
      kone
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #5: Nov 27, 2007 04:46:23 pm
      I'm going to see if I can get one off a tout, I have to get to this game, it's my last chance this year.

Anyway best of luck with your search Matt

YNWA

Kone
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #6: Dec 04, 2007 01:12:28 pm
      Have you guys tried getting tickets in the Chelsea end? They very rarely sell out Carling Cup games. I know it's not ideal & you'd have to keep quiet when we score, but it's better than nothing.
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Reply #7: Dec 06, 2007 11:51:33 am
      Cheers for that advice Eddie, but i couldn't get in the Chelsea end no chance, i'd feel like a traitor and i couldn't help myself if we scored, which means ill leave the ground with half a body most probably.  :-[

Thanks anyway,

Matt

Quick Reply