Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre match: Liverpool v Chelsea - Premier League - Thursday 4th March; 20:15

Read 5200 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Re: Pre match: Liverpool v Chelsea - Premier League - Thursday 4th March; 20:15
      Reply #46: Mar 04, 2021 02:13:49 pm
      He’s fit as far as I’m aware as he was named on the bench last Sunday.

Milner played the last 15 mins - on for Thiago.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #47: Mar 04, 2021 04:27:49 pm
      16 posts today about arguably the biggest game of the season yet.

3 posts wishing our greatest ever a happy 70th birthday.

Wait until you see here at 10pm tonight if we dont win this game, and the owners thread. Be queues to get in then
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #48: Mar 04, 2021 04:41:15 pm
      Can’t believe people are persisting with kabak in defence. I’d be half confident of him marking giroud who is hardly known for his moment but anybody else will cause him and us major problems. Dreading thinking about it.

If Fabinho plays then he goes in at centre half next to Phillips. We’ve got players capable of filling in in the midfield but we desperately need a half decent player at the back.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #49: Mar 04, 2021 04:59:42 pm

Wait until you see here at 10pm tonight if we dont win this game, and the owners thread. Be queues to get in then

To be fair, I’m just keeping quiet as can’t psyche myself (considering our home form)
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #50: Mar 04, 2021 05:14:17 pm
      Dont care who plays or doesnt. I just want passion for 90 minutes. Press them and press them again. Out move them outplay them out fight them.

Our sh*te run is done. We kick on from tonight. Were champions lets F***ing show it. Our title will pasd on in May but lets fight  to the end to be 2nd

Come on Redmen.. YNWA

DALGLISH

ST JOHN
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #51: Mar 04, 2021 05:53:05 pm
      Dont care who plays or doesnt. I just want passion for 90 minutes. Press them and press them again. Out move them outplay them out fight them.

Our sh*te run is done. We kick on from tonight. Were champions lets f**king show it. Our title will pasd on in May but lets fight  to the end to be 2nd

Come on Redmen.. YNWA

DALGLISH

ST JOHN

Well said Brian. C'mon  the Redmen let's do this.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #52: Mar 04, 2021 06:03:57 pm
      Not sure Tuchel knows his best X1 yet so to that end I doubt he'll know which of players to get the best from against us,

We'll have Allison back, Fabinho too ,Naby if he plays and hopefully even Jota, immediately our bench will be much stronger with varying options, something we haven't had for f***in months,

Allison, Trent, Phillips, Fabinho, Robbo, Wijnaldom, Jones, Thiago, Salah, Mane,Bobby,

Subs; Adrian, Neco, Kabak, Milner, Naby, Jota, Shaqiri

Get at these Chavvy bas**rds from the start, and don't let them breath, they will crumble, I can see us doing them by three, with relative ease.

3-1 Champions

YNWA
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #53: Mar 04, 2021 06:34:11 pm

To be fair Brian some fuckers work and home school am I ok to post now ? :lmao:
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #54: Mar 04, 2021 06:40:09 pm
      Craig pawson has been replaced as referee tonight by......Martin F***ing Atkinson 
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #55: Mar 04, 2021 06:41:08 pm
      Didn't know Twatkinson was reffing this one . Interesting team selection but refreshing that we now have options in both  midfield and defence.  Really think Fab needs to slot into defence although would love to see him back just in front either way lets just smash these
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #56: Mar 04, 2021 06:53:49 pm
      Was great to win against Sheff Utd, but hard to tell much from that game, they were pretty poor.
      Chavs will put us under a lot more pressure at the back, and are on a better run of form.

Good to have Ali back [though Adrian did fine] and Fab too. Pity too soon for Jota.

Who'd have thought the question at CB would be who should partner Nat. He's done really well imho, given where he's come from, early selections from Jürgen where he eventually proved he was a better choice than Williams. Kabak for me is too slow so if Fab is fit, I'd be torn whether to play him at CB in this one. Not sure Jürgen will go that way, and there is something to said for saying fuckit, play the CBs at CB and the midfielders in the middle. Just think Kabak is an accident waiting to happen. Will see.

Middle from Thiago/Jones/Gini/Fab.
      Front Mo/Mane and probably Bob as Jota not ready.

Would be MASSIVE to win.
      Whatever about the away win vs Sheff Utd, we've been crap at home, really struggled to score.

Based on the form of both teams, not that confident, so would make a win all the sweeter :)

C'mon boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #57: Mar 04, 2021 06:59:00 pm
      Jota's in the squad for the game :)

Quick Reply