Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Fulham?

Alisson Becker
      8 (13.8%)
      Neco Williams
      2 (3.4%)
      Rhys Williams
      1 (1.7%)
      Nat Phillips
      8 (13.8%)
      Andy Robertson
      3 (5.2%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Naby Keïta
      15 (25.9%)
      Mohammed Salah
      1 (1.7%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      2 (3.4%)
      Diogo Jota
      11 (19%)
       Fabinho
      6 (10.3%)
      Sadio Mane
      1 (1.7%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: Mar 11, 2021 03:54:05 pm

Liverpool 0-1 Fulham: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 30465 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Liverpool 0-1 Fulham: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #805: Mar 08, 2021 11:16:44 am
      Penny pinching was always going to catch up eventually.

Trying to just stumble through without any CB cover meant scrabbling around on the last day of the window for bargain basement deals.

In the mean time playing our best midfielders in Defence a position not natural to them means Fab and Hendo getting injured, Hendo obviously now done for the season.

Also means a starting combo of Jimmy and Gini, that’s a duo to protect a lead and so it proved with zero forward thrust.

Glimpses of what Fab brings to our midfield in the last 15 mins. Breaking up play and incisive forward passes. Too little too late by then as their heads had dropped accepting defeat.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did we not get Jota for £40m and Thiago for £20m in the summer, plus Tzimikas was about £10m wasn't he or possibly more. We are obviously not as rich as some, but we had the money to bring in a XB in the summer but for some reason didn't, that's bad management and a mistake.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #806: Mar 08, 2021 11:21:26 am
      I’m from Croatia lad did you forget all about your xenophobic outbursts and trying to portray all Croatians as fascists in several World Cup match threads in2018? I haven’t forgotten you daft f**k and I don’t see why it has anything to do with any of what I have said to you especially given your a foreign supporter like myself. You’ve long tried to create a perception on here as some high standing football savant that inexplicably and deliberately tries to not tow the party line and challenges the norm when in reality you sound just like an entitled egotistical c**t.     

You had a very limited presence on here  when  we were dominating and even then you would only pop back up at the smallest sign of doubt and uncertainty here you are now running riot after cowering for so long. The only other thing I can say about you which is a little sad actually that when In the mass euphoria and hysteria of Madrid I met in person for the first time with other users from across the world the little time we spent talking about LFC reds we all agreed everyone was sound and that you were the only c**t on here. For 5 adults to share the same opinion about someone on a day like that really does say something about the person. Don’t bask in it either the whole conversation lasted 15 seconds, your a pathetic individual my man.

I post on here when we win the same as when we lose, I have no idea of where this notion of me only appearing when we lose comes from.

Quite often I'll be the one on here trying to be positive whilst others are negative, you can verify that with my score predictions which have been way off this last few months!! :-(

I still think you are unpleasant and now you mention it I do seem to recall you defending some Croation neo-nazi player or song, I'd forgotten about that, thanks for reminding me, makes more sense now.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #807: Mar 08, 2021 11:22:50 am
      You chose the wrong club to support. Why don’t you go and follow Chelsea lad? They sound more up your street.

You really are a bellend.

;D, nah I'll stick with Liverpool thanks, I've supported them for too long and love the club too much.

Notice that I say club and not players or manager, I think that might be a big difference here, I don't worship any individual player or manager.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #808: Mar 08, 2021 11:24:16 am
      I post on here when we win the same as when we lose, I have no idea of where this notion of me only appearing when we lose comes from.

Quite often I'll be the one on here trying to be positive whilst others are negative, you can verify that with my score predictions which have been way off this last few months!! :-(

I still think you are unpleasant and now you mention it I do seem to recall you defending some Croation neo-nazi player or song, I'd forgotten about that, thanks for reminding me, makes more sense now.

Unashamedly unpleasant but your still a c**t.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #809: Mar 08, 2021 11:24:44 am
      😂

On reflection...🙄

You would be the first to turn on Stevie after a couple of defeats & then go on about reflection how it was never about Klopp but the owners & the whole club set up...

I disagree, I think I always give managers a fair go, but when it goes wrong it goes wrong and wow has it gone wrong for Klopp!
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #810: Mar 08, 2021 11:25:03 am
      Didn't Pep also lose a parent? If Klopp was so affected by that, which is completely understandable by the way, then he needed to take compassionate leave, everyone would have had full respect for that. To be a manager at this level requires 100% focus, if you are not capable of giving that then you need to step aside either temporarily or permanently.

Pep lost a parent last season. And had lots of injuries. And surprise surprise they came nowhere near the title.
      The following season however......
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #811: Mar 08, 2021 11:25:28 am
      Unashamedly unpleasant but your still a c**t.

Coming from you that might actually be a compliment. :-)
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #812: Mar 08, 2021 11:29:38 am
      Pep lost a parent last season. And had lots of injuries. And surprise surprise they came nowhere near the title.
      The following season however......

As said if Klopp had taken compassionate leave then that would have been 100% understandable, he should have gone to the funeral, if he wanted or was able, even if it meant quarantine etc.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #813: Mar 08, 2021 11:32:37 am
      As said if Klopp had taken compassionate leave then that would have been 100% understandable, he should have gone to the funeral, if he wanted or was able, even if it meant quarantine etc.

I don’t think he was allowed to go. Same as Allison.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,898 posts | 4968 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #814: Mar 08, 2021 11:34:52 am

Wasn’t allowed to travel you tw*t, only f**ker who should be quarantined is you, ra ra ra that ya pr**k!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #815: Mar 08, 2021 11:38:58 am

Wasn’t allowed to travel you tw*t, only f**ker who should be quarantined is you, ra ra ra that ya pr**k!

Wasn't allowed to by who, club or Germany/UK? Just more of the Covid insanity I guess. In any case if he was so affected then he should have taken compassionate leave.

BTW what's with all the vulgarity, can you not express yourself a bit better, show some respect?
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #816: Mar 08, 2021 11:40:25 am
      ;D, nah I'll stick with Liverpool thanks, I've supported them for too long and love the club too much.

Notice that I say club and not players or manager, I think that might be a big difference here, I don't worship any individual player or manager.

You’re ‘from Norway’ aren’t you? Out of curiosity why did you choose liverpool to support?

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #817: Mar 08, 2021 11:47:57 am
      The only shitshow worse than our current form is the wumming here.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #818: Mar 08, 2021 12:11:21 pm

Went off injured the other day didn't he? Aye, he'd fit right in.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,898 posts | 4968 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #819: Mar 08, 2021 12:15:11 pm
      Wasn't allowed to by who, club or Germany/UK? Just more of the Covid insanity I guess. In any case if he was so affected then he should have taken compassionate leave.

BTW what's with all the vulgarity, can you not express yourself a bit better, show some respect?

Ok I’ll take back the vulgarity if you stop talking bollocks wanting Jürgen sacked or his resignation , do what you say you do and f***in support the club, it’s manager and his players, isn’t that what your here for, to tend your support on a football forum designed specifically for those who support Liverpool Football Club, through good times and bad times, it’s hard to ignore that this particular season just happens to be a bad time, if you no longer feel the need to lend your support for this club it’s manager and his players then feel free to F**k off and support someone else,

Anyone who is in a sane mental condition can see that this particularly bad time is unprecedented due to all the covid sh*t, the unusual amount of long term injuries fatigued players etc etc, have all culminated in the plight we are in, and those same ppl who are of a sane mental condition will see that Jürgen has brought us to the pinnacle of European football, a Domestic title ending 30 years of abject misery, a club World Cup first, and another Super cup, and is absolutely the right man to get us out of this situation, he needed us as fans to get behind him and his players and believe rather doubt our capabilities, it’s called Supporting your team, Ra Ra f***in Ra.

Oh and how can you expect me to respect you when you advocate getting rid of our manager, to me you have a choice now, either get fully behind our club Jürgen et al, or go elsewhere and spout your sh*te on some other forum ?

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #820: Mar 08, 2021 01:57:19 pm
      You’re ‘from Norway’ aren’t you? Out of curiosity why did you choose liverpool to support?

Not that this will endear me to you, but I was invited to a hospitality event via Carlsberg back in 1995 and fell in love with the club instantly.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #821: Mar 08, 2021 01:59:18 pm
      Not that this will endear me to you, but I was invited to a hospitality event via Carlsberg back in 1995 and fell in love with the club instantly.

A Tory like you fell in love with Liverpool 😂
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #822: Mar 08, 2021 02:03:42 pm

Ok I’ll take back the vulgarity if you stop talking bollocks wanting Jürgen sacked or his resignation , do what you say you do and f***in support the club, it’s manager and his players, isn’t that what your here for, to tend your support on a football forum designed specifically for those who support Liverpool Football Club, through good times and bad times, it’s hard to ignore that this particular season just happens to be a bad time, if you no longer feel the need to lend your support for this club it’s manager and his players then feel free to F**k off and support someone else,

Anyone who is in a sane mental condition can see that this particularly bad time is unprecedented due to all the covid sh*t, the unusual amount of long term injuries fatigued players etc etc, have all culminated in the plight we are in, and those same ppl who are of a sane mental condition will see that Jürgen has brought us to the pinnacle of European football, a Domestic title ending 30 years of abject misery, a club World Cup first, and another Super cup, and is absolutely the right man to get us out of this situation, he needed us as fans to get behind him and his players and believe rather doubt our capabilities, it’s called Supporting your team, Ra Ra f***in Ra.

Oh and how can you expect me to respect you when you advocate getting rid of our manager, to me you have a choice now, either get fully behind our club Jürgen et al, or go elsewhere and spout your sh*te on some other forum ?

Thanks for at least being civil.  My support for this club never changes, whether its good or bad times, why the F**k do you think I'm on here, oh yeah its just wumming isn't it!! zzzzzzzz

i think it should be clear to everyone how much I love this club, but whereas you all think that Jürgen can pull this around I sadly don't any more. Does that mean I hate Klopp or think any less of his achievements, absolutely not, I love the guy like you all do. I just happen to think he has got to a point where we need a change, for whatever reason, and no its not injuries or covid or lack of fans etc etc, the players are not motivated, not fired up and that is on Klopp and its almost impossible to turn that around for anyone.

The best for all parties would be if Klopp announces he is leaving at the end of the season to give the club plenty of time to find his replacement.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #823: Mar 08, 2021 02:06:16 pm
      A Tory like you fell in love with Liverpool 😂

I fell in Love with the football club, but I've become very fond of Liverpool and Scousers as well, well you do all have a healthy amount of Norwegian DNA, so you can't be all bad ;-)
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,546 posts | 3906 
      Reply #824: Mar 08, 2021 02:38:29 pm
      Went off injured the other day didn't he? Aye, he'd fit right in.

F**k sake, you’re right, don’t need another sick note
      rossyred

• 9,229 posts | 1650 
      Reply #825: Mar 08, 2021 02:57:09 pm
      Now come on now we have calmed down and reflected on yesterday it surely must have been Thiagos fault has to have been
      Brown1
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts |
      Reply #826: Mar 08, 2021 03:12:38 pm
      As a result, well it somehow was expected, but as a performance was one of the most shameful days in LFC's history, the nutcase Klopp is a records breaker for a disgraceful benchmark!
      Salah who ought to be dropped for his bad behavior when got replaced in the Chelsea game, this alleged World-class shitty lightweight, was solely responsible for the goal and should have been replaced at half-time if we had a decent manager.
      The nutcase still keeping playing the suicidal high line tactics for which every opponent teams love, and base their game plan upon it!, however, this F***ing mental cannot see it.

I don't share the defense of the manager by some of the fans, it is quite obvious that he cannot stop the total demolition of this team, however, in his own mental mind he cannot see the full picture, that he has lost the plot outright.

If we had a half-decent owner, he would have been sacked after the M.City game! I don't hold any hope about the UCL game, if we are not out in this round, we for sure will in the next round. Two tough games are coming up, let us if we can secure ONE POINT!!!!

DREAM ON
      CT_LFC

• 6,800 posts | 1399 
      Reply #827: Mar 08, 2021 03:23:32 pm
      As a result, well it somehow was expected, but as a performance was one of the most shameful days in LFC's history, the nutcase Klopp is a records breaker for a disgraceful benchmark!
      Salah who ought to be dropped for his bad behavior when got replaced in the Chelsea game, this alleged World-class shitty lightweight, was solely responsible for the goal and should have been replaced at half-time if we had a decent manager.
      The nutcase still keeping playing the suicidal high line tactics for which every opponent teams love, and base their game plan upon it!, however, this f**king mental cannot see it.

I don't share the defense of the manager by some of the fans, it is quite obvious that he cannot stop the total demolition of this team, however, in his own mental mind he cannot see the full picture, that he has lost the plot outright.

If we had a half-decent owner, he would have been sacked after the M.City game! I don't hold any hope about the UCL game, if we are not out in this round, we for sure will in the next round. Two tough games are coming up, let us if we can secure ONE POINT!!!!

DREAM ON

How are the mods so asleep in this place. I guess selective may be more appropriate.

Quick Reply