Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Fulham?

Alisson Becker
      8 (13.8%)
      Neco Williams
      2 (3.4%)
      Rhys Williams
      1 (1.7%)
      Nat Phillips
      8 (13.8%)
      Andy Robertson
      3 (5.2%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Naby Keïta
      15 (25.9%)
      Mohammed Salah
      1 (1.7%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      2 (3.4%)
      Diogo Jota
      11 (19%)
       Fabinho
      6 (10.3%)
      Sadio Mane
      1 (1.7%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: Mar 11, 2021 03:54:05 pm

Liverpool 0-1 Fulham: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 30514 times
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Re: Liverpool 0-1 Fulham: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #828: Mar 08, 2021 03:31:13 pm
      One thing is clear after that last performance half of our squad aren't good enough some are even Championship level.

City must be pissing themselves laughing watching the likes of Neco Williams, Rhys Williams and Nat Phillips flap around the pitch for the PL champions.

Massive clearout needed and better players brought in. The clearout should have happened last Summer but the club dragged it's heels and now here we are.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #829: Mar 08, 2021 03:32:13 pm
      Heimdall. 

To add.

If you had any integrity you would leave the forum once and for all.

........................ ........................ ........................ .....................

Over the last decade I've met some cu*ts and keyboard warriors on his forum ...gladly few and far between.

When things turn around I will invest a few minutes of my life collating your worst posts with that of a certain Mr Neville who is also spitting bile today ...... and put them all on display for posterity to read.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #830: Mar 08, 2021 03:34:05 pm

Potential sick note mate. No way we're re-signing a player with a dodgy knee as good as Ingsy is.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,908 posts | 4974 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #831: Mar 08, 2021 03:34:53 pm
      As a result, well it somehow was expected, but as a performance was one of the most shameful days in LFC's history, the nutcase Klopp is a records breaker for a disgraceful benchmark!
      Salah who ought to be dropped for his bad behavior when got replaced in the Chelsea game, this alleged World-class shitty lightweight, was solely responsible for the goal and should have been replaced at half-time if we had a decent manager.
      The nutcase still keeping playing the suicidal high line tactics for which every opponent teams love, and base their game plan upon it!, however, this f**king mental cannot see it.

I don't share the defense of the manager by some of the fans, it is quite obvious that he cannot stop the total demolition of this team, however, in his own mental mind he cannot see the full picture, that he has lost the plot outright.

If we had a half-decent owner, he would have been sacked after the M.City game! I don't hold any hope about the UCL game, if we are not out in this round, we for sure will in the next round. Two tough games are coming up, let us if we can secure ONE POINT!!!!

DREAM ON

f***in guess who has crawled out from under his rock,34th page of this thread and suddenly this c**t decides to spurt his f***in sh*te yet again, F**k off Skidmark your nothin but a total c**t, if you were in the ale house they’d be picking you up off the floor, and I’d have ice against my forehead, F**k off Manc w*nk !
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #832: Mar 08, 2021 03:36:08 pm
      Heimdall. 

To add.

........................ ........................ ........................ .....................

Over the last decade I've met some cu*ts and keyboard warriors on his forum ...gladly few and far between.

When things turn around I will invest a few minutes of my life collating your worst posts with that of a certain Mr Neville who is also spitting bile today ...... and put them all on display for posterity to read.

Calling for Klopp to be sacked is beyond short sighted. We have LOTS of issues now in a freak season. Jürgen has done it all and seen most. If anyone is in a position to steady the ship and have us challenging again next season it's the great man himself.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,800 posts | 1399 
      Reply #833: Mar 08, 2021 03:45:56 pm
      One thing is clear after that last performance half of our squad aren't good enough some are even Championship level.

City must be pissing themselves laughing watching the likes of Neco Williams, Rhys Williams and Nat Phillips flap around the pitch for the PL champions.

Massive clearout needed and better players brought in. The clearout should have happened last Summer but the club dragged it's heels and now here we are.

For some reason i do not think you believed this when we were laughing at the league last season.

There is no need for "massive clearout" either now or last summer.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,581 posts | 3911 
      Reply #834: Mar 08, 2021 03:57:04 pm
      Calling for Klopp to be sacked is beyond short sighted. We have LOTS of issues now in a freak season. Jürgen has done it all and seen most. If anyone is in a position to steady the ship and have us challenging again next season it's the great man himself.

Exactly - we have to swallow our pride now, try to build a bit of momentum ready for next season.

It can be done - I’m starting to feel more positive, I F***ing love Klopp.

The past 4 years have been INCREDIBLE. He can do it again.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #835: Mar 08, 2021 03:58:48 pm
      This game just a continuation of the painful football we been playing the past few weeks. Just keeping hoping it ends at some point, maybe UCL run will bring some positive light over dark period.
      scotscouse
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts | 40 
      Reply #836: Mar 08, 2021 04:08:40 pm
      So much for all the theories regarding the FA cup ,and League cup, lets concentrate on winning the title again . The top five in the League are still in the FA cup, and City and Spurs are in the Final of the LC .
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #837: Mar 08, 2021 04:08:54 pm
      For some reason i do not think you believed this when we were laughing at the league last season.

There is no need for "massive clearout" either now or last summer.

We need at least 10 squad players out and 5 new quality players in so a good sized overhaul.

In:
      CB
      Gini Replacement
      Milner Replacement
      Creative midfielder
      Goal scoring forward

Lots of business to he done this Summer if we want to be ready to challenge next season.
      CT_LFC

• 6,800 posts | 1399 
      Reply #838: Mar 08, 2021 04:14:19 pm
      We need at least 10 squad players out and 5 new quality players in so a good sized overhaul.

In:
      CB
      Gini Replacement
      Milner Replacement
      Creative midfielder
      Goal scoring forward

Lots of business to he done this Summer if we want to be ready to challenge next season.

Imagine the uproar if we did that and got significant injuries and had so little depth we had to put U23 players out there.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #839: Mar 08, 2021 04:17:34 pm
      Imagine the uproar if we did that and got significant injuries and had so little depth we had to put U23 players out there.

Imagine the uproar if we don't sign better players and finish mid table again next season.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #840: Mar 08, 2021 04:23:00 pm

I expect they are laughing even harder at how sh*t our front three are and where are famous press has gone.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #841: Mar 08, 2021 04:23:58 pm
      Heimdall. 

To add.

If that floats your boat go for it pal, have fun.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #842: Mar 08, 2021 04:25:46 pm

Actually that is not correct, in Klopp's managerial career when things go sideways he never recovers, just ask the fans from Mainz and BvB.
      CT_LFC

• 6,800 posts | 1399 
      Reply #843: Mar 08, 2021 04:29:32 pm
      Assuming there are no internal issues we are not aware of, next summer should not be very drastic.

* Gini and Milner are likely to leave so we'll need at least 1 replacement (don't think we necessarily need to replace both).
      * Need to decide what to do at CB since once everyone is back we have way too many bodies
      * Replace Origi with another Jota-type player (ie. early 20s, high ceiling)

Off we go to battle for the title and the world.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #844: Mar 08, 2021 04:32:04 pm
      Assuming there are no internal issues we are not aware of, next summer should not be very drastic.

* Gini and Milner are likely to leave so we'll need at least 1 replacement (don't think we necessarily need to replace both).
      * Need to decide what to do at CB since once everyone is back we have way too many bodies
      * Replace Origi with another Jota-type player (ie. early 20s, high ceiling)

Off we go to battle for the title and the world.

Should we perhaps also consider changing our tactics seeing as they don't work!!!
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1647 
      • YNWA
      Reply #845: Mar 08, 2021 04:33:23 pm
      the nutcase Klopp is a records breaker for a disgraceful benchmark!

We need a bigger cistern, the floating brown one still hasn't flushed 
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1647 
      • YNWA
      Reply #846: Mar 08, 2021 04:34:44 pm

Don't normally reply to this kinda thing, but it's really plumbing the depths
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1647 
      • YNWA
      Reply #847: Mar 08, 2021 04:35:48 pm
      I wasn’t going to bother posting in this thread today because quite honestly I’m sick and tired of all the f***in bullshit , we are all supposed to be in this together, we are all supposed to SUPPORT our club through thick and thin, and this is a really thin time right now, so where the f**k is our Support?

We can all have opinions some of which we will agree on some we won’t, but all I’m seeing is vitriol, ott criticism and to a point even hatred,

Everybody on here has their own thoughts or ideas to what has gone wrong for us this season, we all know the main cause, there are no easy solutions to any of it, not even Jürgen has the answer, hence our continued downfall, there is absolutely no point in blaming individuals, this is a collective problem, and only collective teamwork will get us out of it,

Problem is that some of the aforementioned team are not at their optimum or are nigh on spent physically, we are still missing our key components & leadership, and together with no home support which we rely on for spirit and atmosphere has rendered us weak and easy to overcome.

I don’t blame Jürgen for trying a different set up yesterday, I only wish he’d started how it finished, Fulham deserved their win, I have no issues with that, but we did make them look good, we had our chances albeit minimally, and but for Mo’s f**k up it could have turned out differently, up to that point we kept them out, that may seem strange to say such a thing but considering it was yet another make shift back line it’s true,

The changes Jürgen made should have been made at HT, there was a different feel to the game when he made them but of course time was the enemy by then and it just didn’t happen for us again,

I mentioned yesterday that I think Jürgen may have conceded any hopes of top 4, I also think he doesn’t fancy Europa Thursday’s & late Sunday’s, I might be wrong here but I think he’s already planning for next season, even if it is without any European football, unless we’re reigning Champions, and I sort of get it, he knows he won’t have his best team for the remainder of this season, he knows it’s pretty much 12 dead rubber games we will only be involved in, so why risk any more Key components to further injury, so it’s possible we may see more starting X1’s like we did yesterday, but again is there method in his madness, is he in fact giving those who normally wouldn’t play the chance to show their potential, we will see if that’s true V Wolves next time out,

Getting back to our supposed support on these board’s, well it isn’t support is it let’s be honest, it’s not supporting our manager when your calling for his head, it’s not support when you are constantly and consistently slating him for everything he does or try’s or doesn’t try, it’s not support when your constantly putting the boot in for not playing this player or that player, some of you need to take a good long hard look at yourselves and ask , am I really a supporter of this club, you know who you are....

Brown 1
      Mmmklopp
      Weareliverpool
      Heimdall
      Probably a few others too, for me you lot are not supporters your Wums, fucktards, divvy’s who’s only pleasure is seeing us in a bad light, there was up to 25 pages of posters opinions on the game yesterday, but one of you waited until the game was finished before joining and spouting your sh*te, says it all for me that,

IF YOU CAN’T SUPPORT US WHEN WE’RE LOSING, DON’T SUPPORT US WHEN WE ARE WINNING  ! !

F**k off ! !

Its a really small minority, just very vocal unfortunately
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #848: Mar 08, 2021 04:51:03 pm
      Not that this will endear me to you, but I was invited to a hospitality event via Carlsberg back in 1995 and fell in love with the club instantly.

When I talk to somebody who supports Liverpool but aren’t from the city Im always curious to know why they chose us. Was it a certain player, was it down to our success, have they got family members here and so on. It’s always interesting finding out what drew them to us.

One thing that regularly gets brought up from my experiences are how together we are as a club and the city in general. People understand that we’re quite unique in that way and they want to be a part of it. You’ll never walk alone and so on. It’s something that many reds feel proud about and it’s our whole identity.

You on the other hand, are calling for our manager to leave after two months of poor results. I’m 33 years of age now and this manager you want rid of has given experiences I’ve never had before, and at one point never thought I would. What Jürgen has done in his brief time here has been nothing short of remarkable and you’re calling for his head. You won’t even allow him the opportunity to turn things around and want him dismissed because in your opinion he’s incapable of doing so - how do you know before you even give him the chance? After everything he’s done for us, how can you not give him that?

I’m surprised you’ve mentioned 95 there because I honestly thought you were about 15 and was part of this current bratty generation who troll the internet and want managers sacked every five minutes. But you’re presumably a bit older than me.

You’re nothing like a Liverpool supporter. You’re the complete opposite so I’m baffled to why you chose us. You’re far more suited to supporting Chelsea.

I reckon you’re a blue pretending to be a Norwegian anyway. You talk too much sh*t to be a red.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2765 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #849: Mar 08, 2021 05:25:43 pm
      When I talk to somebody who supports Liverpool but aren’t from the city Im always curious to know why they chose us. Was it a certain player, was it down to our success, have they got family members here and so on. It’s always interesting finding out what drew them to us.

One thing that regularly gets brought up from my experiences are how together we are as a club and the city in general. People understand that we’re quite unique in that way and they want to be a part of it. You’ll never walk alone and so on. It’s something that many reds feel proud about and it’s our whole identity.

You on the other hand, are calling for our manager to leave after two months of poor results. I’m 33 years of age now and this manager you want rid of has given experiences I’ve never had before, and at one point never thought I would. What Jürgen has done in his brief time here has been nothing short of remarkable and you’re calling for his head. You won’t even allow him the opportunity to turn things around and want him dismissed because in your opinion he’s incapable of doing so - how do you know before you even give him the chance? After everything he’s done for us, how can you not give him that?

I’m surprised you’ve mentioned 95 there because I honestly thought you were about 15 and was part of this current bratty generation who troll the internet and want managers sacked every five minutes. But you’re presumably a bit older than me.

You’re nothing like a Liverpool supporter. You’re the complete opposite so I’m baffled to why you chose us. You’re far more suited to supporting Chelsea.

I reckon you’re a blue pretending to be a Norwegian anyway. You talk too much sh*t to be a red.

Heimdall no doubt winds people up. Does he do it for that sole intention or is he posting his honest opinion and that opinion gets under peoples skin?

For me its the second one. If he was a full on wind up merchant I dont think he would post some of the good stuff he posts. I also think with some of the flack he would have pissed off a long while back.

I could be wrong but thsts the impression I get. Seen some proper wind up artists on here over the years.

Id be more dubious if he only popped up in the same 2 or 3 topics over and over but he pretty much gets involved in the lot.

Hope im right 😂😂
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #850: Mar 08, 2021 05:30:41 pm
      Heimdall no doubt winds people up. Does he do it for that sole intention or is he posting his honest opinion and that opinion gets under peoples skin?

For me its the second one. If he was a full on wind up merchant I dont think he would post some of the good stuff he posts. I also think with some of the flack he would have pissed off a long while back.

I could be wrong but thsts the impression I get. Seen some proper wind up artists on here over the years.

Id be more dubious if he only popped up in the same 2 or 3 topics over and over but he pretty much gets involved in the lot.

Hope im right 😂😂

I used to feel the same and thought he had it rough on here for just stating his thoughts - ones I agreed with myself at times.

But the last few weeks I’ve changed my opinion. I just can’t understand how any genuine Liverpool supporter would want Jürgen to be sacked.

You’re right though, he’s got some bloody determination if he is a blag red I’ll give him that.

Quick Reply