Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Fulham?

Alisson Becker
      8 (13.8%)
      Neco Williams
      2 (3.4%)
      Rhys Williams
      1 (1.7%)
      Nat Phillips
      8 (13.8%)
      Andy Robertson
      3 (5.2%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Naby Keïta
      15 (25.9%)
      Mohammed Salah
      1 (1.7%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      2 (3.4%)
      Diogo Jota
      11 (19%)
       Fabinho
      6 (10.3%)
      Sadio Mane
      1 (1.7%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: Mar 11, 2021 03:54:05 pm

Liverpool 0-1 Fulham: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 30002 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Liverpool 0-1 Fulham: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #897: Mar 12, 2021 06:31:14 pm

Oh how Man Utd have fallen off their perch ;-)

Well currently we're better than you so you've fallen off yours too.   :f_tongueincheek:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #898: Mar 13, 2021 05:19:57 pm
      Well currently we're better than you so you've fallen off yours too.   :f_tongueincheek:

Who are you playing next week in CL? Oh it's Europa league, well I guess that's nice as well 😉.

BTW I'd argue it was harder to do three in a row in the past, smaller squads etc.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #899: Mar 13, 2021 07:32:07 pm
      Who are you playing next week in CL? Oh it's Europa league, well I guess that's nice as well 😉.

BTW I'd argue it was harder to do three in a row in the past, smaller squads etc.

You simply can't win it this year due to injuries.
      I was argue your wrong but not going to start a essay on that as you'll only say but why.  :lmao:
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #900: Mar 15, 2021 08:23:27 am
      I was argue your wrong but not going to start a essay on that as you'll only say but why.  :lmao:

Keithy boy you weren't saying this in January "You simply can't win it this year due to injuries",you said it was between City and us even when we had all the injuries,I laughed at you then and now i'm laughing even more now,just admit you were wrong ;D.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #901: Mar 15, 2021 08:49:47 am
      Keithy boy you weren't saying this in January "You simply can't win it this year due to injuries",you said it was between City and us even when we had all the injuries,I laughed at you then and now i'm laughing even more now,just admit you were wrong ;D.

Where was I wrong? I said it was ALWAYS!!  between Liverpool & City. City's won the league. Could you please explained hows that wrong? Mind you coming from a fuckwit you won't understand.

You consistently berate many of your own fans on here so not surprisingly I get it too.

Scum Liverpool fans go on ignore, I have 3 or 4 on it. You'll be No 5  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #902: Mar 15, 2021 11:20:50 am
      Where was I wrong? I said it was ALWAYS!!  between Liverpool & City. City's won the league. Could you please explained hows that wrong? Mind you coming from a fuckwit you won't understand.

You consistently berate many of your own fans on here so not surprisingly I get it too.

Scum Liverpool fans go on ignore, I have 3 or 4 on it. You'll be No 5  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Typical Manc reverting to insults,you said the title race was between City and us and i laughed at you then and after that post i'm laughing even harder now,we have been crap this season and the table shows that,even that second team in Manchester are above us that really shows how poor we've been this season,but at least we are still in the biggest club cup competition and aiming for number 7.Looks as though OGS is going to get a bumper contract at the second team in Manchester,brilliant,Ole's at the wheel ;D.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #903: Mar 15, 2021 11:58:32 am

The cowards way out, its to hard to express my views so I'll just throw an insult instead! You can do better than that Keith, come on, why was it easier to win three seasons in a row in the past?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #904: Mar 15, 2021 12:10:57 pm
      The cowards way out, its to hard to express my views so I'll just throw an insult instead! You can do better than that Keith, come on, why was it easier to win three seasons in a row in the past?

Difference is he's a scumbag your not. He contiuously throws insults at many Liverpool supporters not just myself.  He just  isn't worth my time or effort. You only have to look at all his post in reference to me and you should then understand.

Already said I think it's harder to win three in a row now rather  than back in the day. Just my opinion, doesn't mean I'm right.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #905: Mar 15, 2021 01:38:47 pm
      Difference is he's a scumbag your not. He contiuously throws insults at many Liverpool supporters not just myself.  He just  isn't worth my time or effort. You only have to look at all his post in reference to me and you should then understand.

Already said I think it's harder to win three in a row now rather  than back in the day. Just my opinion, doesn't mean I'm right.

It would be nice if you can justify your statement though, WHY do you think it was harder for Man Utd to win three in a row than it was for Liverpool or Arsenal?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #906: Mar 15, 2021 01:53:02 pm
      It would be nice if you can justify your statement though, WHY do you think it was harder for Man Utd to win three in a row than it was for Liverpool or Arsenal?

Why? You never justify you changing your opinion all the time.  :lmao:

Basically with more money in the game now I don't think teams like Liverpool in the 70s and United in the 90s 00 can dominate the sport  like we used too.  We see only too well what City have done with plenty of bucks behind them. Now that Chavs have got a decent manager they will be fighting for the league next year (( I think ))

Presently I can see least 3/4 teams that can we it next year all though I still have City favourites.
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #907: Mar 16, 2021 01:24:56 pm
      Why? You never justify you changing your opinion all the time.  :lmao:

Basically with more money in the game now I don't think teams like Liverpool in the 70s and United in the 90s 00 can dominate the sport  like we used too.  We see only too well what City have done with plenty of bucks behind them. Now that Chavs have got a decent manager they will be fighting for the league next year (( I think ))

Presently I can see least 3/4 teams that can we it next year all though I still have City favourites.

So City have only done what they have done because they have plenty of bucks behind them,please remind what your team has spent in the last 5 years?you have had plenty of bucks behind you albeit with loads of debt on the club and what have you done in the league or in the CL in the last 5 years?I believe you are the second highest spenders outside of the number one team in Manchester in the last 5 years!You spout a lot of crap then when someone questions what you have posted you resort to personal insults/abuse.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #908: Mar 21, 2021 11:59:59 am
      Quote from Keith Singleton

Only for us last year, we would be staring at 4 in a row for City. If that isn't domination, what is?

Titles are now won and lost over a few weeks. This year it was mid-Jan to mid-Feb. Some years, it's been done and dusted by October. There are currently just 2 sides capable of winning the league. Once it was clear we couldn't compete for it this year, nobody else was up for the fight either.

Quick Reply