Trending Topics

Next match: Leeds v LFC [Premier League] Mon 19th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Elland Road

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P30 W15 D7 L8

Meghan & Harry.

Read 611 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 7,564 posts | 1181 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Meghan & Harry.
      Mar 09, 2021 11:42:29 am
      Is it Diana-gate all over again?

Must admit I fell out what little bit I did follow of the Royal family due to this shannigans  going on with Princess Diana. If feels as if Meghan & Harry now in the same boat. For them to cancel security on Harry will never sit well with me.

I'm glad they have got away from the  institution as their control freaks anyway. I've always thought there's been a element of racism within the Royal family and last nite confirmed that for me.

Thoughts?
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,693 posts | 1929 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Meghan & Harry.
      Reply #1: Mar 09, 2021 12:56:56 pm
      Piers morgan is an awful c**t
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,524 posts | 2034 
      Reply #2: Mar 09, 2021 01:33:31 pm

Must admit I fell out what little bit I did follow of the Royal family due to this shannigans  going on with Princess Diana. If feels as if Meghan & Harry now in the same boat. For them to cancel security on Harry will never sit well with me.

I'm glad they have got away from the  institution as their control freaks anyway. I've always thought there's been a element of racism within the Royal family and last nite confirmed that for me.

Thoughts?

The whole Royal Family thing is outdated and just plain weird in the modern era. They also appear desperate to keep the British media on their side in order to stay relevant.

I believe everything spoken about in that interview, and it came across as a nice couple escaping a super wealthy cult in order to try live a semi normal life.

As for the skin colour of the baby remark is anyone really surprised? You can literally picture one of the family making a stupid insensitive remark like that. It's clearly obvious they were never happy with Megan getting together with Harry as her heritage doesn't fit in with their bullshit royal image.
      « Last Edit: Mar 09, 2021 01:48:13 pm by bazspeedman »
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,524 posts | 2034 
      Reply #3: Mar 09, 2021 01:34:52 pm

Yea he's an absolute tool.
      chats
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 25,453 posts | 1435 
      Reply #4: Mar 09, 2021 01:43:27 pm
      Morgan and the rest of them can f**k off really. Not content with hounding his mother to death, they now go after his wife with the new racial element thrown in for good measure.

As for the royal family itself, nothing I heard last night was remotely surprising.

I have great respect for Harry and Meghan for walking away from it all and raising their children away from that toxic environment. Wish them all the best.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 26,069 posts | 3843 
      Reply #5: Mar 09, 2021 02:11:35 pm
      I’d rather see Harry & Meghan as King & Queen as they reflect the commonwealth & modern Britain..

It’s a shame they have been driven out & I hope the Queen who I have tremendous respect for fucks off all the advisers that don’t need to be there.. trim it right down Ma’am.. I also hope she calls out the vile right wing media..

On that odious c**t Morgan, he needs to let go of his obsession with Meghan which stems from after she swerved him, bitter c**t him..
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 7,564 posts | 1181 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #6: Mar 09, 2021 02:14:35 pm
      The whole Royal Family thing is outdated and just plain weird in the modern era. They also appear desperate to keep the British media on their side in order to stay relevant.

I believe everything spoken about in that interview, and it came across as a nice couple escaping a super wealthy cult in order to try live a semi normal life.

As for the skin colour of the baby remark is anyone really surprised? You can literally picture one of the family making a stupid insensitive remark like that. It's clearly obvious they were never happy with Megan getting together with Harry as her heritage doesn't fit in with their bullshit royal image.

It's very much outdated Baz and I for one would be very glad to get rid of it. I'd still follow Diana's children though.
      RedPuppy
      • WASH YOUR HANDS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,276 posts | 2360 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #7: Mar 09, 2021 02:18:30 pm
      Could not be bothered with this privileged family's* family squabble. (*may be families, really not sure on this one.)

If I had to defend any it would be M&H.

Royal Family? F**k them.
      Prince Charles vetted laws that stop his tenants buying their homes
      https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/feb/09/prince-charles-vetted-laws-that-stop-his-tenants-buying-their-homes
      Revealed: Queen lobbied for change in law to hide her private wealth
      https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/feb/07/revealed-queen-lobbied-for-change-in-law-to-hide-her-private-wealth
      Queen lobbied for changes to three more laws, documents reveal
      https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/feb/08/queen-lobbied-for-changes-to-three-more-laws-documents-reveal
      Royals vetted more than 1,000 laws via Queen’s consent
      https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/feb/08/royals-vetted-more-than-1000-laws-via-queens-consent
      The Queen has more power over British law than we ever thought
      https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/feb/08/queen-power-british-law-queens-consent

All from this year... and how much is the Royal Purse?
      tezmac
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,063 posts | 384 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #8: Mar 09, 2021 06:18:44 pm
      Bin them but who replaces them, bigger cu*ts like Boris god forbid
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,314 posts | 5173 
      Reply #9: Mar 09, 2021 06:57:14 pm

Meghan needs to swerve Paris for a bit then?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 7,564 posts | 1181 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #10: Mar 09, 2021 06:58:20 pm
      Meghan needs to swerve Paris for a bit then?

I shouldn't but...................  :lmao:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 309 posts | 196 
      Reply #11: Mar 09, 2021 07:02:07 pm

Thoughts?

Totally agree. The elements of control freakery, not necessarily by the Queen and such, but from the faceless officials is very dark and underhanded.

I feel Harry has done something that I suspect William wishes he could. Escape from it. But because William will be King one day, he's duty bound. He's locked in. Much privilege but no freedom.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,314 posts | 5173 
      Reply #12: Mar 09, 2021 07:03:27 pm

And still has never been pulled up fully about the lying sh*te about British soldiers in Iraq and the disgraceful fake pics. One hypocritical c**t and a bully too. Can dish it out but cannot take any form of criticism.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 309 posts | 196 
      Reply #13: Mar 09, 2021 07:06:30 pm
      And still has never been pulled up fully about the lying sh*te about British soldiers in Iraq and the disgraceful fake pics. One hypocritical c**t and a bully too. Can dish it out but cannot take any form of criticism.

That was disgusting. It says something about our media environment (press and broadcast media) that he was able to conjure up an even more successful media career following it (see Kelvin Mackenzie as well)

This is where the BBC and ITV should be ashamed of themselves.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 26,069 posts | 3843 
      Reply #14: Mar 09, 2021 10:44:03 pm
      Sacked or walked away but gone from GMB...👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,430 posts | 709 
      Reply #15: Mar 09, 2021 11:00:11 pm
      Just left Piers a voicemail of condolence on my own phone
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,275 posts | 2514 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #16: Mar 09, 2021 11:13:35 pm
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,275 posts | 2514 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #17: Mar 10, 2021 05:39:44 pm
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,693 posts | 1929 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,314 posts | 5173 
      Reply #19: Mar 11, 2021 12:46:16 am
      Dadorious

• 9,552 posts | 1375 
      Reply #20: Mar 11, 2021 01:45:07 am
      It’s own thread seriously? Sick of seeing it everywhere f**k off Keith we want to bask in our CL progress.

Royal family are a bunch of Pedos and that Megan is a bad apple too. What sort of person has no relationship with their own family?
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 26,069 posts | 3843 
      Reply #21: Mar 11, 2021 02:42:40 am
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,314 posts | 5173 
      Reply #22: Mar 11, 2021 04:05:13 am
      It’s own thread seriously? Sick of seeing it everywhere f**k off Keith we want to bask in our CL progress.

Royal family are a bunch of Pedos and that Megan is a bad apple too. What sort of person has no relationship with their own family?

You know the answer, don't want to f**king see it, don't f**king read it!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,314 posts | 5173 
      Reply #23: Mar 11, 2021 04:06:18 am
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,314 posts | 5173 
      Reply #24: Mar 11, 2021 04:23:01 am
      This reply to Peter Shilton's gobs***e call to arms is golden

https://twitter.com/WelshDalaiLama/status/1368608413459054594
      Dadorious

• 9,552 posts | 1375 
      Reply #25: Mar 11, 2021 07:10:31 am
      You know the answer, don't want to f**king see it, don't f**king read it!!

Ok tough c**t.

After we’ve been spammed with it everywhere didn’t expect to see a thread about it started by a Manc on a day when we can finally rejoice about a result.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,190 posts | 3961 
      • @MrPrice1979
      Reply #26: Mar 11, 2021 07:27:45 am
      All I know is that I mentioned the words 'Prince Andrew' and 'nonce' in the same tweet reply to Morgan and its disappeared.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,104 posts | 1868 
      Reply #27: Mar 11, 2021 07:40:40 am
      Time to f**k off the kings and queens princes and princesses, castles, palaces dungeons and dragons.

From what Harry was saying most of the royals themselves can't be arsed with it either but cant escape it.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,314 posts | 5173 
      Reply #28: Mar 11, 2021 10:02:18 am

What's tough about something as simple as reading you inbred gobs***e!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 7,564 posts | 1181 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #29: Mar 11, 2021 10:05:02 am

Why not it's only every station you look at.  :lmao: By all means bask on your glory into the next round but on current form you'll struggle to make it 7   ;D

Personally I feel  sorry for Harry but do agree Meghan no saint.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,314 posts | 5173 
      Reply #30: Mar 11, 2021 10:10:44 am
      By all means bask on your glory into the next round but on current form you'll struggle to make it 7   ;D

Got to be in it to f**king win it Keith, that's why you still only have 3 ;)

Istanbul 2: The Sequel

It's on!!
      Dadorious

• 9,552 posts | 1375 
      Reply #31: Mar 11, 2021 10:11:17 am
      What's tough about something as simple as reading you inbred gobs***e!!

F**k off you fat f**k.
      Dadorious

• 9,552 posts | 1375 
      Reply #32: Mar 11, 2021 10:12:39 am
      Why not it's only every station you look at.  :lmao: By all means bask on your glory into the next round but on current form you'll struggle to make it 7   ;D

Personally I feel  sorry for Harry but do agree Meghan no saint.

Because I’m 10,000 miles away from it and still being forced to read it, hear it, watch it. Too much brother.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 7,564 posts | 1181 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #33: Mar 11, 2021 10:17:28 am
      Got to be in it to f**king win it Keith, that's why you still only have 3 ;)

Istanbul 2: The Sequel

It's on!!

Absolutely HR but even Klopp doesn't think you can win it this year.

Istanbul, remember it well. Was on my way back from Reading greyhound track with my trainer who's a scouser along with his son. Can you imagine what that was like for me.  :lmao:

It got to a stage we had to pull into service station as the Scouse fuckers couldn't concentrate  on his driving :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,314 posts | 5173 
      Reply #34: Mar 11, 2021 10:17:44 am

Because I’m 10,000 miles away from it and still being forced to read it, hear it, watch it. Too much brother.

In between colouring the pictures obviously!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,314 posts | 5173 
      Reply #35: Mar 11, 2021 10:19:16 am
      Absolutely HR but even Klopp doesn't think you can win it this year.

Istanbul, remember it well. Was on my way back from Reading greyhound track with my trainer who's a scouser along with his son. Can you imagine what that was like for me.  :lmao:

It got to a stage we had to pull into service station as the Scouse fuckers couldn't concentrate  :lmao:

Not really as I was there and I didn't give a flying f**k what any manc or blue was feeling at that time. Klopp is going to play it down, but level of performance was different to any league game I've watched recently.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 7,564 posts | 1181 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #36: Mar 11, 2021 10:23:08 am
      Not really as I was there and I didn't give a flying f**k what any manc or blue was feeling at that time. Klopp is going to play it down, but level of performance was different to any league game I've watched recently.

You should  ;D As a manc I got the barrel from both sides  :lmao: Now surly you liked the thought of that. :lmao:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,073 posts | 5396 
      Reply #37: Mar 11, 2021 10:24:17 am
      still being forced to read it, hear it, watch it.

You were actually the first person on this forum to post about it in a different thread!!

But anyway, now that we're back on to Istanbul so I think we've reached the limit on this particular thread. Topic locked!

Quick Reply