Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Scouting talk

Read 322667 times
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 875 posts | 102 
      Re: Scouting talk
      Reply #1012: Jul 01, 2022 06:14:17 pm
      That reads like Chris pincher resigned..you fecking gombeen
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,911 posts | 4979 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #1013: Jul 01, 2022 08:50:54 pm
      That reads like Chris pincher resigned..you fecking gombeen

Two Q’s….Who the F**k is Chris Pincher ?

What the F**k is a gombeen ?
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1014: Jul 02, 2022 01:38:23 pm
      Got quiet in here as of yesterday. Did something happen?

Did something happen that contradicts the theme of various posters and posts over the last several ... However far back you want to go?

I'm sure we will be seeing acknowledgement of this from these same posters.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #1015: Jul 02, 2022 02:21:14 pm

Two Q’s….Who the F**k is Chris Pincher ?

What the F**k is a gombeen ?

Tory c**t who got pissed and groped two men and has been suspended from the Tory party.
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,520 posts | 713 
      Reply #1016: Jul 02, 2022 11:40:40 pm
      Ronaldo wants to leave United.... :f_whistle: , just sayin
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,800 posts | 1399 
      Reply #1017: Jul 05, 2022 02:06:02 pm
      Read Barcelona signed Kessie on a free. He's one i would have liked to have.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,197 posts | 1205 
      Reply #1018: Jul 05, 2022 07:34:00 pm

Yeha, I thought he might have been a decent option on a free, good age as well. Barce despite their financial woes are extremely active in the market. I think we have a very particular focus on what we're after as quite a few decent CMs have moved clubs this window and we seem to be holding off. Will be interesting to see who we go for.
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,186 posts | 165 
      Reply #1019: Jul 06, 2022 07:02:52 am

The kind of player which could have brought competition, experience, and talent in midfield. I don't know what to think about our midfield. Somehow I understand that Klopp likes what we have but I can't help but think that we could or must improve.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1760 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1020: Jul 06, 2022 07:39:05 am
      Ronaldo wants to leave United.... :f_whistle: , just sayin

;D. Looks like cheatski sniffing around him.
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,987 posts | 222 
      Reply #1021: Jul 06, 2022 07:59:06 am
      ;D. Looks like cheatski sniffing around him.

The way they are struggling up top for a player to put the ball in the back of the net could be a good fit for them
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1760 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1022: Jul 06, 2022 10:11:26 am
      The way they are struggling up top for a player to put the ball in the back of the net could be a good fit for them

This is true.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,911 posts | 4979 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #1023: Jul 06, 2022 03:56:58 pm
      Tory c**t who got pissed and groped two men and has been suspended from the Tory party.

Gotcha, still don’t know what the F**k a gombeen is tho ?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #1024: Jul 06, 2022 05:20:55 pm

Gotcha, still don’t know what the F**k a gombeen is tho ?

Me either ;)
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #1025: Jul 06, 2022 08:24:24 pm
      I was looking at a link to something entirely different, when a message comes up and says, Chelsea withdraw their interest in Jude Bellingham after Liverpool we’re considering a £106 mill offer.
      No idea where it came from but appeared in the ‘live score prem transfer gossip.’

Probably alll it was, gossip, but thought I’d put it out there anyway 😂
      Something to talk about 😊
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,353 posts | 1024 
      Reply #1026: Jul 06, 2022 09:36:08 pm
      I was looking at a link to something entirely different, when a message comes up and says, Chelsea withdraw their interest in Jude Bellingham after Liverpool we’re considering a £106 mill offer.
      No idea where it came from but appeared in the ‘live score prem transfer gossip.’

Probably alll it was, gossip, but thought I’d put it out there anyway 😂
      Something to talk about 😊
      I’m just waiting for something to happen. Don’t know why but I’ve got a feeling there’s a surprise in store. Maybe not Bellingham. But someone.
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,924 posts | 283 
      Reply #1027: Jul 07, 2022 07:31:46 am
      We’re holding out for Bellingham in Jan, just like we did with Virg. The number crunchers will be fretting over Salahs salary as will allocate the outlay during this window, like we did with renewals last summer.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #1028: Jul 07, 2022 01:10:10 pm
      We’re holding out for Bellingham in Jan, just like we did with Virg. The number crunchers will be fretting over Salahs salary as will allocate the outlay during this window, like we did with renewals last summer.

Do we really know that they are waiting for sales before we buy 🤷‍♂️
      It may seem like that, but as with all clubs, you need to sell to buy, if you didn’t you’d have a squad of about 40 players ffs.
      It’s clear that players have to be moved on. Why do people have to make an issue about it. Just seems like any excuse to beat the owners up.
      They’re doing an excellent job in my opinion.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,800 posts | 1399 
      Reply #1029: Jul 07, 2022 02:53:37 pm
      Do we really know that they are waiting for sales before we buy 🤷‍♂️
      It may seem like that, but as with all clubs, you need to sell to buy, if you didn’t you’d have a squad of about 40 players ffs.
      It’s clear that players have to be moved on. Why do people have to make an issue about it. Just seems like any excuse to beat the owners up.
      They’re doing an excellent job in my opinion.

Some people just can't help themselves. They're infatuated with spend so they love to take out their calculators during the transfer windows as if it mattered in any way.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6359 
      Reply #1030: Jul 07, 2022 04:08:22 pm
      Can't see us cleaning out enough to bring in Bellingham. You've got the huge transfer and then likely pretty steep wages. There will have to be some moved on before any kind of deal for him is brokered, not to mention Dortmund won't let him go this summer. The earliest we could do something is January, but ultimately I think we'll likely end up with option B or C as we won't want to deal with an all out bidding war that it will likely take to sign him. It will be whether or not he's keen on us and Klopp or whether he's looking to fatten his wallet the most.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1760 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1031: Jul 07, 2022 04:12:49 pm
      No more transfers in, club already said this. Unless something radical changes.

Next summer will probably be where we see some changes in Midfield.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,145 posts | 4897 
      Reply #1032: Jul 07, 2022 10:07:13 pm
      Can't see us cleaning out enough to bring in Bellingham. You've got the huge transfer and then likely pretty steep wages. There will have to be some moved on before any kind of deal for him is brokered, not to mention Dortmund won't let him go this summer. The earliest we could do something is January, but ultimately I think we'll likely end up with option B or C as we won't want to deal with an all out bidding war that it will likely take to sign him. It will be whether or not he's keen on us and Klopp or whether he's looking to fatten his wallet the most.

I'd guess the club would like to, or even need to, get Chamberlain and maybe even Navy's wages off the books to have the package to get Bellingham.

It'll be next season if it happens at all but like you I think we'll go for a more left field option that hadn't been talked about as much.

It's just our way
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,139 posts | 1084 
      Reply #1033: Jul 08, 2022 05:58:22 am
      Real question, who would you rather have? Rice or Bellingham? Both will prolly cost 100mil+

I dont watch any league other than the prem and championship, so other than when Jude gets in for international duty I have to rely on word of mouth and HL that are designed to make people look good. I can say without question that IMO, Rice is the real deal.

I go Rice just because I don't know how good Bellingham is and Rice is more than proven himself in the Prem.

Interested to hear from you guys.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1034: Jul 08, 2022 09:36:51 am
      No more transfers in, club already said this. Unless something radical changes.

Next summer will probably be where we see some changes in Midfield.

To be fair, nobody actually has a clue what's happening in terms of transfers, the club keep everything so close to it's chest that it usually comes as a bit of a surprise. If we are to sign anyone else this summer, it won't be a UK source first reporting it, it would be a foreign one due to a leak from the other teams/agent. As was the case with Nunez.

Quick Reply