Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Scouting talk

Read 310548 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Re: Scouting talk
      Reply #2622: May 24, 2023 08:04:44 pm
      Neither does anyone else on here so pretty much an irrelevant point - standard for you

Well once again you seem to be telling another poster that they are wrong (we don't need a player to go into the starting 11) when you have no F***ing clue because you don't talk to Klopp. So shut yer F***ing trap you muppet. Maybe try to add something constructive to discussions instead of telling everyone else why they are wrong and you are right.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2623: May 24, 2023 08:05:54 pm
      Mount prefers to move to United next target please. I don't rate him anyway, it's not like I'm gonna be angry over losing him.

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1661437017165627399?s=20

So because twatter says it it’s true?
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #2624: May 24, 2023 08:12:51 pm

Ornstein is very reliable. Maybe Mount want CL football and higher wages which United will offer him. Weird for him though since he won't take Brunos place.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #2625: May 24, 2023 08:14:17 pm
      🤦‍♂️ you do understand what players to improve the squad means and that players like MacAllister improve the squad

Klopp has for years moved around his midfield depending on opposition, he wants options in there and this season we were missing the options

So the club will be longer to bring in players to fill the gaps in the squad

It’s a squad game now - not been a “first 11” game for years

You’re a patronising fcker on times ain’t ya , that squad needs top class injected into it , if you think not that’s fine , but don’t come over as a know it all fcker , your opinion carries as much weight as anyone else’s none .
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2626: May 24, 2023 08:15:17 pm
      Well once again you seem to be telling another poster that they are wrong (we don't need a player to go into the starting 11) when you have no f**king clue because you don't talk to Klopp. So shut yer f**king trap you muppet. Maybe try to add something constructive to discussions instead of telling everyone else why they are wrong and you are right.

😂😂

I didn’t tell anyone they were wrong 🤷‍♂️

Wind your neck in mr irrelevant
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2627: May 24, 2023 08:16:09 pm
      You’re a patronising fcker on times ain’t ya , that squad needs top class injected into it , if you think not that’s fine , but don’t come over as a know it all fcker , your opinion carries as much weight as anyone else’s none .

Again where did I say it didn’t need some quality players adding 🤷‍♂️

Try reading what’s posted
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2628: May 24, 2023 08:17:38 pm

It is for some

But will be funny if Man Utd pay that level of money for him to trip over Fernandes
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #2629: May 24, 2023 08:20:50 pm
      No you said we need to improve the squad , it’s not about a first 11 , try reading what you write , I said we need an injection of quality in the first 11  it’s pretty fckin simple ,
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2630: May 24, 2023 08:20:52 pm
      Ornstein is very reliable. Maybe Mount want CL football and higher wages which United will offer him. Weird for him though since he won't take Brunos place.

Maybe United just because it’s a better club.  ;D Seriously though there’s so much sh*te posted on twatter I’m surprised many of you copy and paste it on here. Majority of it the usual click bait, eventually they will all guess the right one at some stage and say you heard it here first.  :lmao:
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2631: May 24, 2023 08:21:48 pm
      No you said we need to improve the squad , it’s not about a first 11 , try reading what you write , I said we need an injection of quality in the first 11  it’s pretty fckin simple ,

Yes we do need to improve the squad 🤷‍♂️
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #2632: May 24, 2023 08:23:15 pm
      🤦‍♂️ you do understand what players to improve the squad means and that players like MacAllister improve the squad

Klopp has for years moved around his midfield depending on opposition, he wants options in there and this season we were missing the options

So the club will be longer to bring in players to fill the gaps in the squad

It’s a squad game now - not been a “first 11” game for years

Need to watch LFC more, you would then have realised Klopp mainly picks the same 11.

Plonker 😂
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #2633: May 24, 2023 08:25:42 pm
      Yes we do need to improve the squad 🤷‍♂️
      Fck this I got better things to do go take your meds Ffs
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #2634: May 24, 2023 08:27:14 pm
      Need to watch LFC more, you would then have realised Klopp mainly picks the same 11.

Plonker 😂

He dosent even realise  the class players in that team very rarely get dropped rested call it what you will ,
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2635: May 24, 2023 08:27:24 pm
      It is for some

But will be funny if Man Utd pay that level of money for him to trip over Fernandes

Going off passed post you and I have both said we’ve like him and like Liverpool he would also strengthen our squad. I’m not having this 80 million I read though that’s nonsense.  :lmao:

United over pay for many players as we know, it’s coz we’re Man United    ;D

There won’t be any tripping though, it’s not about the first 11 anymore, great addition swapping and changing these two would fit in nicely. Anyway my thoughts are on a striker first so won’t be getting excited either way. If he comes great, if he doesn’t that’s fine.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #2636: May 24, 2023 08:33:30 pm
      Mount prefers to move to United next target please. I don't rate him anyway, it's not like I'm gonna be angry over losing him.

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1661437017165627399?s=20

With our track record in recent years, potentially missing out on Mount would probably mean saving our money for next summer and another year of Henderson in midfield!
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2637: May 24, 2023 08:37:54 pm
      Going off passed post you and I have both said we’ve like him and like Liverpool he would also strengthen our squad. I’m not having this 80 million I read though that’s nonsense.  :lmao:

United over pay for many players as we know, it’s coz we’re Man United    ;D

There won’t be any tripping though, it’s not about the first 11 anymore, great addition swapping and changing these two would fit in nicely. Anyway my thoughts are on a striker first so won’t be getting excited either way. If he comes great, if he doesn’t that’s fine.

I think he is a good player but not ÂŁ80mil worth , a year left on his contract - ÂŁ50mil max
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #2638: May 24, 2023 09:26:31 pm
      With the new football director coming in from Germany, I forsee us looking into and brining in a bunch of players from the Bundesliga.

Van De Ven from Wolfsburg is getting some traction

Someone will surely look to bring Nkunku in.
      Seems to have gone very quiet about him lately.
      Was rumoured to Chelsea before but nothing linked now.
      Liverpool could do well to raid Leipzig for a couple of players.
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #2639: May 24, 2023 09:37:56 pm
      He signed for chelsea already. The transfer will be announced/completed once the window opens
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2640: May 24, 2023 09:39:44 pm

He has signed for Chelsea already
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #2641: May 24, 2023 11:01:11 pm

In other news the Titanic sinks after collision with iceberg on its maiden voyage
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #2642: May 24, 2023 11:15:06 pm
      With our track record in recent years, potentially missing out on Mount would probably mean saving our money for next summer and another year of Henderson in midfield!

Mount is overrated and a bit lightweight so not fussed at all if he goes to the Mancs.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #2643: May 24, 2023 11:25:33 pm

Going to Chelsea and has been out injured
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #2644: May 25, 2023 01:03:49 am
      Its okay if Mount decides to go elsewhere. At the end of the day, there's little we can do about a player's preference. With that said, the important thing will be the lined-up replacements/plan Bs.

The tricky part with the midfield is that, to a certain extent, we cannot afford a mistake. With the players that are leaving, our midfield is currently composed of 6 players. Two of them are injury prone (Thiago and Hendo), three of them are youngsters (Bajcetic, Jones and Elliott) and the other has been off form for a season and half if not two (Fabinho). All of this means that the players we get have to be of quality and ready to make a significant impact on day-1 of next season. We cant, for example, go from wanting Mount to targeting a promising 19yo who might or might not give us anything in the short term. That's the harsh truth of the situation we are in which is a direct result of the underinvestment in that area of the team over the past two seasons.

With that said, we are off to a good start with MacAllister. Another quick signing of that caliber and I think we can all breath a little bit more easy about the midfield for the rest of the summer while we wait for a 3rd signing in that area.

Quick Reply