Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Scouting talk

Read 310442 times
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Re: Scouting talk
      Reply #2691: May 26, 2023 10:28:36 am
      It certainly will be if you are going to react to every tweet and throw your toys out anytime a player is linked then doesn’t arrive

Funny how I'm proven correct every single time though more than you are. I'd rather be realistic cause I've seen this happen every single time over being a fake super fan, everything is sunshine like you are.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2692: May 26, 2023 10:32:43 am
      Funny how I'm proven correct every single time though more than you are. I'd rather be realistic cause I've seen this happen every single time over being a fake super fan, everything is sunshine like you are.

“Proven correct” ?

When did that happen ?
      Don77
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #2693: May 26, 2023 10:39:12 am
      @MaddockMirror
      Klopp admits there could be a delay for new signings, but said it's no problem.

"The better the player you want, the lesser the desire of the club to let him go, so we are prepared for it,- if we have to wait 6-7 weeks (for a signing) it is not a game changer".

It's going to be a long summer is it.

We need to sell first. Klopp needs to raise his spends as he isn't getting any help from our wonderful custodians.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2694: May 26, 2023 10:39:30 am
      We need to sell first. Klopp needs to raise his spends as he isn't getting any help from our wonderful custodians.

Says who ?
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #2695: May 26, 2023 10:43:22 am
      “Proven correct” ?

When did that happen ?

You were running around telling people to shut up when they were clearly more knowledgeable than you are, knowing that under FSG we are not signing world class players like Bellingham so there was no point to waste a season for him. Maybe people understand how this club operates under the FSG more than you are. 
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2696: May 26, 2023 10:47:35 am
      You were running around telling people to shut up when they were clearly more knowledgeable than you are, knowing that under FSG we are not signing world class players like Bellingham so there was no point to waste a season for him. Maybe people understand how this club operates under the FSG more than you are.

When were you proven correct as you stated ?

I know exactly how the club operates under FSG.

And by “more knowledgeable” do you mean the likes of you jumping and reacting to any Twitter rumour
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #2697: May 26, 2023 11:01:25 am
      It's not a twitter rumour, It's F***ing quote made by Klopp during his press conference
      Don77

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #2698: May 26, 2023 11:04:27 am
      Have to laugh at the 'we will close the gap' comments in here.

2 years ago bar city nobody was anywhere near us. The reason they closed the gap, caught us, went passed us and left us behind all very quickly is that we stood still and didn't stay ontop of our business.

Arsenal, Newcastle, United and City will not be standing still this summer or any other summer. They won't be spending all their time talking a great game and then going missing when it's time to put the money down.

All the 'like rice,  but too expensive for us' comments are funny too. Not too expensive for arsenal Chelsea United I'm sure .... or god forbid City. Only too expensive for us and our tight arse parasite owners who are the main reason all klopps work to get us back to the top has come undone.

This summer will see klopp having to bring money in first. And if we go into long winded haggling to knock a few million off on players we will lose simple as that as others will just pay up.

If we get to the first international break next season and another shambles of a summer is unravelling then there will be a problem.

We have not strengthened from a position of strength. There are various reasons for that. 4 players leaving on free transfers is a joke. 3 of them we should of got good money for including Chamberlain and keita long ago. How many clubs let 4 first team squad players leave for free in one summer and 2 of them in their 20s, one at 30 and international footballers. F*cking Negligence.

Something that is right ... it will be a long summer and I'm not very optimistic on us bringing in quality. Its going to be quantity over quality and trent in midfield coupled with jota and Diaz fully back will be '3 new players'
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2699: May 26, 2023 11:05:13 am
      It's not a twitter rumour, It's f**king quote made by Klopp during his press conference

And 🤷‍♂️ what is the issue ? Maybe listen to him and understand that he isn’t panicking about signings and they will happen

So again - when you stated you have been proven correct on everything give some examples ?
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #2700: May 26, 2023 11:09:57 am
      Have to laugh at the 'we will close the gap' comments in here.

2 years ago bar city nobody was anywhere near us. The reason they closed the gap, caught us, went passed us and left us behind all v

I agree. it's not like Newcastle, United, Arsenal are going to sit there and not sign anyone this summer.
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #2701: May 26, 2023 11:10:42 am
      And 🤷‍♂️ what is the issue ? Maybe listen to him and understand that he isn’t panicking about signings and they will happen

So again - when you stated you have been proven correct on everything give some examples ?

I said we are not signing Bellingham. Long before people cameback to reality
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2702: May 26, 2023 11:26:12 am

No one has signed Bellingham yet 🤷‍♂️

And many thought we wouldn’t sign him

You said proven correct on “everything”
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #2703: May 26, 2023 11:27:23 am

Don77?

You quoted him. 🤷🏻‍♂️
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #2704: May 26, 2023 11:27:43 am
      I think you are wasting your clairvoyance skills posting on here....Maybe you'd be better served buying yourself some lottery tickets.
      You, like many on here thought we wouldn't get Bellingham...it was a guess...well done...I don't think we'll buy Rice..Do I get a prize?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2705: May 26, 2023 11:28:30 am
      Don77?

You quoted him. 🤷🏻‍♂️

So irrelevant again then 🤷‍♂️

And also been shown to been factually incorrect in regards having to sell before buying
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #2706: May 26, 2023 11:40:33 am
      So irrelevant again then 🤷‍♂️

And also been shown to been factually incorrect in regards having to sell before buying

Is it factually incorrect , some would say not we didn’t spend big until the Coutinho money came in ask your mate John
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2707: May 26, 2023 11:45:29 am
      Is it factually incorrect , some would say not we didn’t spend big until the Coutinho money came in ask your mate John

Yes - name a time when we “had” to sell to buy a player ?

Coutinho wanted to leave so the club sold him and then used the money to improve the squad

Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,557 posts | 135 
      Reply #2708: May 26, 2023 12:00:37 pm
      Chelsea signed Kante after finishing 10th then went on to win the league the next season, United signed 2 Champions league winner whilst being in the Europa League. We can't attract big players because of no Champions league is an old tired excuse.
      Don77

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #2709: May 26, 2023 12:00:38 pm

No way alisson or van dijk come here if coutinho wasn't sold. No way. Probably still have karius in goal.

Funny how coutinho and van dijk left in the same window. Can't think why. Oh that's right .... sell to buy.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2710: May 26, 2023 12:09:17 pm
      Chelsea signed Kante after finishing 10th then went on to win the league the next season, United signed 2 Champions league winner whilst being in the Europa League. We can't attract big players because of no Champions league is an old tired excuse.

Who is making that excuse 🤷‍♂️

And what’s a big player ? Kante was a good player at Leicester when they got him

We got players like Mane and Co without CL

How about just wait and see what happens FFs
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #2711: May 26, 2023 12:10:45 pm
      No way alisson or van dijk come here if coutinho wasn't sold. No way. Probably still have karius in goal.

Funny how coutinho and van dijk left in the same window. Can't think why. Oh that's right .... sell to buy.

Did we sell Coutinho just so we could buy VVD ( a player we were also looking to bring in during the summer that season )

Or did we sell Coutinho because he was faking injuries to get out of the club
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #2712: May 26, 2023 12:44:06 pm
      When we were run like a slick machine with Edwards at the helm, signings would have all but been done bar the signatures by now.

Just a sign off the malaise running through the club with owners who wanted out but couldn’t get the asking price.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #2713: May 26, 2023 12:45:36 pm
      Did we sell Coutinho just so we could buy VVD ( a player we were also looking to bring in during the summer that season )

Or did we sell Coutinho because he was faking injuries to get out of the club

Prove that he was faking injuries - one from your book ☺️

Quick Reply