Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

2023-24 Preseason Begins

Read 918 times
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      2023-24 Preseason Begins
      Jul 08, 2023 02:52:54 pm
      Eight of this season's first team were supposed to be on hand at Kirkby today for the beginning of preseason. Official site has a set of photos.

Along with those 8, Calvin Ramsey was there continuing his rehab from injury, prior to leaving for Preston North End where he will be on loan this season. Ramsey and Stefan Bajcetic were both shown doing work with the ball. The others were being tested in the gym, looked like.

Adrian, Fabinho, Joe Gomez, Joel Matip, Darwin Nunez, Nathaniel Phillips were all pictured, doing work in the gym, speakng with Jürgen Klopp, etc.

Interestingly, the other player who was supposed to be on hand Saturday, but who I did not see in photos, was Thiago.

rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,094 posts | 1632 
      Re: 2023-24 Preseason Begins
      Reply #1: Jul 08, 2023 04:01:26 pm
      Eight of this season's first team were supposed to be on hand at Kirkby today for the beginning of preseason. Official site has a set of photos.

Along with those 8, Calvin Ramsey was there continuing his rehab from injury, prior to leaving for Preston North End where he will be on loan this season. Ramsey and Stefan Bajcetic were both shown doing work with the ball. The others were being tested in the gym, looked like.

Adrian, Fabinho, Joe Gomez, Joel Matip, Darwin Nunez, Nathaniel Phillips were all pictured, doing work in the gym, speakng with Jürgen Klopp, etc.

Interestingly, the other player who was supposed to be on hand Saturday, but who I did not see in photos, was Thiago.

He was there
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #2: Jul 08, 2023 04:17:33 pm

Yeah I see in the last hour they posted a pic of him walking in the front door in street clothes.

Probably took a wrong turn on the way to the ground.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #3: Jul 08, 2023 04:19:12 pm
      Most of the remaining squad members are set to arrive on Tuesday, the 11th. Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliott will be in sometime later due to their involvement with the U21 Euros.

I'm always interested to see in how the team builds for the coming season.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #4: Jul 15, 2023 02:46:58 pm
      Fabinho left out of the training camp roster in Germany. Looks like he's Gonzo.

Henderson travels with the group. Thiago as well.

I count 9 kids among the 32, including Doak, Bobby Clark, Quansah and Musialowski.

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #5: Jul 17, 2023 02:44:54 pm
      Doak, Bradley and Quansah could be playing for a spot in the 23/24 squad.
      Maybe give them some cup and Europa League minutes this season.

Quick Reply