Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Liverpool FC 21/22 Kit

Read 22709 times
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Re: Liverpool FC 21/22 Kit
      Reply #184: Sep 08, 2021 02:55:26 pm
      Check collar looks awful.

Would have looked great if it was a solid red collar.

Yea a solid red collar would have made this kit absolutely stellar. Still like it a lot, though.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #185: Sep 08, 2021 03:57:50 pm
      Like someone said before, kids will love this and can see it selling well.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #186: Sep 08, 2021 04:30:30 pm
      Yea I think it looks nice and unless Iā€™m missing something, itā€™s not a ā€œtemplateā€ model that so many people worried about with Nike.

My kids been waiting for this for over a month. The dude turned six and said "I'll wait for the yellow one, I dont need a present on my birthday" ;D. Dude wants a James Milner
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #187: Sep 08, 2021 04:44:33 pm
      The yellow kit that was posted earlier (one with the red stripes from 1982 era) was a lot nicer. The collar here ruins it for me.

I love the collar, bit of a reference to our Roma flags.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #188: Sep 08, 2021 04:46:49 pm
      I'm guessing the check pattern is a nod to flags etc on the Kop?

That's what it reminds me of, plus the old leaflets that used to be launched about on the old kop announcing flag days.

Boss!
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #189: Sep 08, 2021 04:51:08 pm
      Think it's a pretty nice kit. Not as good as the away one though, which I reckon is one of the best kits we've had in ages.

Home one is pretty sh*te though, imo. Don't think the orange goes very well with the red at all. Thought last season's home strip was great mind you
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,952 posts | 217 
      Reply #191: Oct 27, 2021 02:32:17 pm
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #192: Oct 29, 2021 11:26:52 am
      Really liking this kit specially as we smashed manure wearing it

Iconic. Pity it's sold out again.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #193: Oct 31, 2021 02:41:43 pm
      That Magnolia kit is F***ing disgusting! It's like Nike are deliberately making sh*t kits for us! Those F***ing collars and sleeve trims are F***ing horrendous! Nike should be ashamed of themselves, those collars are a F***ing embarrassment!

First it was sh*t Warrior kits! Then it was semi tidy New Balance kits! Now it is absolutely disgusting Nike kits! Sort it out for fucks sake!

Those collars! Could someone explain to me what that is all about! Am i missing something?

Those F***ing buttons! What the F**k! Abysmal!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #194: Oct 31, 2021 04:55:16 pm
      That Magnolia kit is F***ing disgusting! It's like Nike are deliberately making sh*t kits for us! Those F***ing collars and sleeve trims are F***ing horrendous! Nike should be ashamed of themselves, those collars are a F***ing embarrassment!

First it was sh*t Warrior kits! Then it was semi tidy New Balance kits! Now it is absolutely disgusting Nike kits! Sort it out for fucks sake!

Those collars! Could someone explain to me what that is all about! Am i missing something?

Those F***ing buttons! What the F**k! Abysmal!

Before last week I would of agreed with you, but seeing as that is the kit we twatted the mancs 5-0 in you'll have to get used to seeing a lot of it.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #195: Oct 31, 2021 05:21:44 pm
      Before last week I would of agreed with you, but seeing as that is the kit we twatted the mancs 5-0 in you'll have to get used to seeing a lot of it.

It's not that Huyton. I just want them to make some tops i will actually purchase! I have some money burning a hole in my pocket but i am not wasting my money on that sh*te!

I do like the yellow kit but those collars make me sick! Literally!  ;D ;D ;D
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #196: Oct 31, 2021 05:26:32 pm

I would love to buy that top but the collar and those sleeves are F***ing horrendous! It's like a F***ing pound shop tea towel!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #197: Nov 01, 2021 03:04:38 pm

I would love to buy that top but the collar and those sleeves are F***ing horrendous! It's like a F***ing pound shop tea towel!

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #198: Nov 01, 2021 03:04:57 pm

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #199: Nov 01, 2021 03:05:19 pm

LiverpoolHusband
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #200: Nov 01, 2021 05:09:07 pm
      Hi.
      I didn't want to start a new thread as a noob!  Though, I am not sure where to put this either, so I'm not sure if anyone can help me?

I have an old picture of a family member in a Liverpool kit, and I was looking to hopefully get the retro version of this for them (however unlikely that may be?).

I was wondering if there's an archive of all kits that I could cross-reference the picture with?  I have tried to Google anything and everything, but I'm finding it very difficult, and if you could help an old man in need, that would be fantastic!  Beers on PayPal for who can help me! :)
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #201: Nov 01, 2021 09:37:54 pm
      Hi.
      I didn't want to start a new thread as a noob!  Though, I am not sure where to put this either, so I'm not sure if anyone can help me?

I have an old picture of a family member in a Liverpool kit, and I was looking to hopefully get the retro version of this for them (however unlikely that may be?).

I was wondering if there's an archive of all kits that I could cross-reference the picture with?  I have tried to Google anything and everything, but I'm finding it very difficult, and if you could help an old man in need, that would be fantastic!  Beers on PayPal for who can help me! :)

This may be a good place to start to get the correct year.
      http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Liverpool/Liverpool.htm
      https://www.footballkitarchive.com/liverpool-fc-kits/
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #202: Nov 02, 2021 04:02:23 pm

F***ing hell lad is that what you call the Roma check flags. That's what the collar and sleeves are based on.

I F***ing love them.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #203: Nov 02, 2021 04:14:49 pm
      F***ing hell lad is that what you call the Roma check flags. That's what the collar and sleeves are based on.

I f**king love them.

The yellow is literally the best kit we've had in a long time. I'm tight as a drum and haven't gotten a top for a long time but this is one I'm considering....
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #204: Nov 02, 2021 04:24:17 pm
      There is a 20% discount on everything on the official site (extra 10% if you have a membership) until next Sunday. Was going to buy the away kit but, sold out...
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #205: Nov 02, 2021 04:45:37 pm

I F***ing love them.

That's why I never understood the criticism of the yellow one this season.

Has traditional away colours, nod to our supporters and the design itself is quite plain and classic.

Weird one.
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,079 posts | 630 
      Reply #206: Nov 02, 2021 05:48:52 pm

Thanks for the little trip down memory lane.  ;)
      Although I was reminded of those awful 13-14 shirts... They really were a failure of epic proportions.

I wouldn't mind seeing a proper green and white shirt make a comeback next season. I always had a soft spot for them...

Quick Reply