Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Liverpool FC 21/22 Kit

Read 22711 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Liverpool FC 21/22 Kit
      Reply #207: Nov 11, 2021 10:38:27 am
      Disgrace thst prem league chiefs will block home teams wearing away or 3rd kit on boxing day to raise money and awareness for homelessness.

In what world is that ok. Gobshites
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #208: Nov 12, 2021 07:39:59 am
      Disgrace thst prem league chiefs will block home teams wearing away or 3rd kit on boxing day to raise money and awareness for homelessness.

In what world is that ok. Gobshites

Indeed.

Surely though if the the club's had a vote they could over turn this if they wanted?
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #209: Nov 12, 2021 10:53:59 am
      But what they gonna do if they were worn ?
      Fine the club, and show themselves to be ‘anti charity’
      Don’t think so
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #210: Nov 12, 2021 12:11:50 pm
      F***ing hell lad is that what you call the Roma check flags. That's what the collar and sleeves are based on.

I f**king love them.

Now now Huyton, taking me out of context there sir. That is not what i call the Roma chequered flags and you know it.

I quite clearly stated that i hated that pattern on the collar and sleeves. At no point did i make any reference to any of the flags etc. There is a big difference between having a chequered pattern on a massive flag and compressing that pattern into a minute part of a football jersey.

Now if those collars and sleeves were a solid colour i wouldn't have a problem with the shirt. When it is a compressed chequered pattern squeezed into a minute space i find it irritable, just my opinion. It strains my eyes! Too much bishop bashing maybe, my mother did warn me when i was younger, i should have listened to her!   ;)

Quick Reply