Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Three weeks International break

Read 9628 times
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Re: Three weeks International break
      Reply #23: Mar 19, 2021 01:11:04 pm

Yep, F**k England, and I'm not saying that because I'm of a Scottish persuasion, I'm saying it because the Government,  FA, most of England especially the south and aside from fans / supporters of this club everyone else f***in hates us in particular Mancunians 😉

YNWA

yup. ;D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #24: Mar 19, 2021 01:51:35 pm
      ;D, that chip on your shoulder just gets bigger and bigger and bigger!

Put your sh*t stirring spoon away Fuckstick, especially right up your f***in Tory arse, told you before you being Tory is as welcome on Merseyside as a doze of the clap, you have no clue about the ppl there, their lives or culture what they have had to put up with historically, in particular from a Tory government,  your only connection is being a questionable supporter of LFC , I may have chips on my shoulders but i know what side my bread is buttered!

F**k Off Tory C**t!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #25: Mar 19, 2021 02:04:58 pm
      ;D, that chip on your shoulder just gets bigger and bigger and bigger!

Haven't you got some plazzy white chairs to be thrown at foreign police and foreign fans like the rest of the gobs***e followers of Southgate's shitbags!!

Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,613 posts | 558 
      Reply #26: Mar 20, 2021 10:29:22 am
      I remember the buzz of fa cup quarter finals - used to love that good old fashioned cup tie

Just saying other clubs have played about 10 games more but because of our wafer thin squad we may as well pull out of domestic cups
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #27: Mar 20, 2021 09:03:26 pm
      Haven't you got some plazzy white chairs to be thrown at foreign police and foreign fans like the rest of the gobs***e followers of Southgate's shitbags!!

I'm no follower of Southgate or England you fuckwit and BTW Liverpool fans are not quite innocent themselves are they, if we are being honest here.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #28: Mar 21, 2021 10:27:40 am
      I'm no follower of Southgate or England you fuckwit and BTW Liverpool fans are not quite innocent themselves are they, if we are being honest here.

If you are no follower of Southgate or indeed England then how can you then say that fans of this club are not so innocent,  so please enlighten us how would you know this if indeed you have no interest in Engurland or it's so called fans ?

Are you implying therefore that "Liverpool " fans are guilty of chucking white plazzy chairs or part take in other forms of football hooliganism?

Typical of someone who casts aspersions when you have no clue what your talking about !
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #29: Mar 21, 2021 10:46:55 am

If you are no follower of Southgate or indeed England then how can you then say that fans of this club are not so innocent,  so please enlighten us how would you know this if indeed you have no interest in Engurland or it's so called fans ?

Are you implying therefore that "Liverpool " fans are guilty of chucking white plazzy chairs or part take in other forms of football hooliganism?

Typical of someone who casts aspersions when you have no clue what your talking about !

I feel we are drifting way off topic here and entering a very controversial area so lets just drop it before it gets unpleasant.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #30: Mar 21, 2021 11:36:32 am
      I feel we are drifting way off topic here and entering a very controversial area so lets just drop it before it gets unpleasant.

Your the one throwing the accusations around, but then shy away from the shitstorm you want to create,
      Once again you stir the sh*t purely for reactions and when someone like myself call you out you crawl back under your rock.

The terms Wummery and sh*t stirring are never far away from anything you post, if you have nothing worthy to say don't say anything, this forum and these boards will be much better for it ?
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #31: Mar 21, 2021 11:57:56 am
      Quote from brezipool
      so I think this is the list of players who are on international duty, quite a small list considering.

salah
      mane
      robbo
      Gini
      Jota
      Shaq
      Nico Williams
      Thiago
      Kostas

It's not a three week break at all. They were all in training and playing against each other at the weekend.

It's a 2.5 week break from playing first team games only, a "winter break" of sorts. Certainly lots of training time for Jürgen which he always wants more of. Some of them will be playing for their national teams and have no real break at all, but it's less players away than usual.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #32: Mar 21, 2021 02:46:30 pm

It's not a three week break at all. They were all in training and playing against each other at the weekend.

It's a 2.5 week break from playing first team games only, a "winter break" of sorts. Certainly lots of training time for Jürgen which he always wants more of. Some of them will be playing for their national teams and have no real break at all, but it's less players away than usual.

Several first teamers have been given the week off by Klopp.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #33: Mar 21, 2021 06:35:38 pm

Your the one throwing the accusations around, but then shy away from the shitstorm you want to create,
      Once again you stir the sh*t purely for reactions and when someone like myself call you out you crawl back under your rock.

The terms Wummery and sh*t stirring are never far away from anything you post, if you have nothing worthy to say don't say anything, this forum and these boards will be much better for it ?

You're the one who hates England, I don't hate any country but then I don't have a breathtaking inferiority complex!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #34: Mar 21, 2021 07:57:22 pm

Not on a par with those knuckle dragging dickheads though!!

Obvious example being the 2006 world cup and the amount of songs referencing WWII. I went to Dortmund in 2001 for the Uefa Cup final and never even heard one comment referencing the war never mind songs.

Our away/Euro following are definitely no angels, but we're not even close to having the amount of inbred, braindead, racist hooligan F***ing gobshites like England have following them.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #35: Mar 21, 2021 07:59:13 pm
      Not on a par with those knuckle dragging dickheads though!!

Obvious example being the 2006 world cup and the amount of songs referencing WWII. I went to Dortmund in 2001 for the Uefa Cup final and never even heard one comment referencing the war never mind songs.

Our away/Euro following are definitely no angels, but we're not even close to having the amount of inbred, braindead, racist hooligan f**king gobshites like England have following them.

I agree with you on that. England football fans are a disgrace.
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #36: Mar 21, 2021 09:45:31 pm
      Has Kabak gone with Turkey ?
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #37: Mar 21, 2021 09:51:59 pm

Yep and they've got three games.
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #38: Mar 21, 2021 10:00:52 pm
      Yep and they've got three games.

Thought was injured thats all not seeing him in squad game so at least that's positive just prey all come back fit
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #39: Mar 21, 2021 11:29:03 pm
      Seems VVD is hell bent on playing for Holland. I’m assuming he’ll be fit for our remaining games then.
      weareliverpool
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 586 posts | 102 
      Reply #40: Mar 22, 2021 08:38:47 am
      Seems VVD is hell bent on playing for Holland. I’m assuming he’ll be fit for our remaining games then.

That's a massive risk if he plays for Holland,no way will VVD be match fit to play that amount of games in a short space of time.Jürgen wants him to miss the euros so he can do a proper pre-season with us which i think is right.VVD needs to think with his head and not his heart.
      Davbro
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 98 posts | 22 
      Reply #41: Mar 22, 2021 10:48:13 am
      Understand VVD wants to play for his country for a major championship, especially as he does not have many left. He would not be at his best though and it's such a risk to his injury without a pre season. Torres really screwed his knee playing for Spain because he rushed back. Let's just hope VVD is a machine and dosnt kill his career. Probably thinks it's a calculated risk as most people do at the time.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #42: Mar 22, 2021 12:48:47 pm
      You're the one who hates England, I don't hate any country but then I don't have a breathtaking inferiority complex!

Where have I said I hate England? Again putting words in my mouth,  and once again stirring the sh*t, give yer head a wobble lad, ffs !
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #43: Mar 22, 2021 01:08:34 pm

Where have I said I hate England? Again putting words in my mouth,  and once again stirring the sh*t, give yer head a wobble lad, ffs !

Mate, every time you reply to that WUM, you are giving him exactly what he wants.

The boards are so much better when he's on ignore and you don't have to read his trolling wum sh*t.

Anyway, the only good thing about internationals these days, for me, is that our injured players will be 3 weeks closer to coming back.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #44: Mar 22, 2021 01:35:55 pm

I hate England. And what?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #45: Mar 22, 2021 03:12:23 pm
      Summer tournaments every couple of years are something I look forward to as they usually involve a pub.

The rest of international football is of next to no interest to me, and probably a massive ballache for all the players who probably wished they had a 'minor knock' and were ruled out.

Quick Reply