Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Mo Salah - Somewhere Else

Read 26150 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Mo Salah - Somewhere Else
      Reply #46: May 22, 2021 07:34:10 pm
      Salah is overrated anyway. He profits bigtime from Jürgen's system. He can't press, he can't tackle, he's a luxury player. I'd throw him into a deal if it brings us Mbappe or Haaland, maybe even Sancho. But I am also content if he stays. It's not that he hurts us. He's good, he's just not a world's top 3 player (he was for one season though).

pr**k, Bellend, Arsehole, Nobhead, tw*t, Tit, Fanny, w**ker, shithead, Fuckstick, Tosser, Wankstain, Cocksucker are just some of the titles that fit you perfectly, you can choose any one of those,

Everyone else on these  boards has a name of whatever description,  you have a set of numbers, which means you have no identity,  Why ?

Could it be that you are only here to wind ppl up and be a Total c**t , only a Total c**t would come out with such bullshit like what have and continue to do,

Its not often I'll say this, but i could watch you getting butt fu**ed aka Marcelus Wallace in Pulp fiction and not come to the rescue like what Butch did, I'd just let it happen and enjoy your screams of agony,

I'll leave you with those thoughts and remind you what a Total c**t you are !!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #47: May 25, 2021 06:24:45 pm

pr**k, Bellend, Arsehole, Nobhead, tw*t, Tit, Fanny, w**ker, shithead, Fuckstick, Tosser, Wankstain, Cocksucker are just some of the titles that fit you perfectly, you can choose any one of those,

Everyone else on these  boards has a name of whatever description,  you have a set of numbers, which means you have no identity,  Why ?

Could it be that you are only here to wind ppl up and be a Total c**t

Dickhead wool behaviour and he's not smart enough to be a wind up. Deffo the type that would get filled in by the kids around Anfield.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #48: May 27, 2021 08:39:45 am
      Dickhead wool behaviour and he's not smart enough to be a wind up. Deffo the type that would get filled in by the kids around Anfield.

Love to see it happen and join in 😀
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #49: Aug 12, 2021 12:31:13 am
      For all the Salah haters. Sorry lads, but its looking like your gonna have to put up with him scoring 20 plus goals again this season. :lmao: :lmao:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #50: Aug 12, 2021 10:18:29 pm
      For all the Salah haters. Sorry lads, but its looking like your gonna have to put up with him scoring 20 plus goals again this season. :lmao: :lmao:

Can't wait to see him tear up the league again.

Its weird that we have one of the best forwards in the world playing for us, who is an icon as well, and he still underrated by many.

Will go down as one of our best ever players.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #51: Aug 13, 2021 01:03:37 am

30 plus mate ...gonna tear them a new one!
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #52: Aug 14, 2021 10:08:56 am
      Can't wait to see him tear up the league again.

Its weird that we have one of the best forwards in the world playing for us, who is an icon as well, and he still underrated by many.

Will go down as one of our best ever players.

Not by me dude! He's frickin awesome isn't he, an absolute terminator of a goal scorer and our most important player along with VVD. Just hope we can get him signed up for another few years becasue it does concern me that he isn't tied down yet.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #53: Aug 15, 2021 12:07:28 am
      Love this Man. The way he was so annoyed that he missed that 2nd goal, just tells me he is primed to want to win the Golden Boot again this season but he's also starting to pass as well. 2 assists and a goal and nearly another assist for Sadio. What a start to the campaign for our Egyptian King!
      Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #54: Aug 15, 2021 08:02:39 am
      Just feckin hurry up and sign him up to an extension please FSG. His agent put out a 'i hope they are watching' tweet at the final whistle, clearly they is a stand off on contract talks. the club need to get this right.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #55: Aug 15, 2021 06:23:11 pm
      Not bad for a winger is he  :f_tongueincheek:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #56: Aug 15, 2021 07:12:04 pm
      One season wonder… 🙄
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #57: Aug 15, 2021 09:00:29 pm
      First player to score on the opening day of the season for 5 consecutive seasons, another record for the one season wonder.
      Don77

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #58: Dec 19, 2021 11:06:07 am
      If he isn't tied down in the next 6 months he will have to be sold. Enjoy him while he is here. Hopefully he can push us to some silver before it gets to that point. He is doing his utmost no doubt about that.

Just when you think he can't do anything you've not already seen he proves you wrong. Is this the peak of his powers? At 29 id say there is plenty more in the tank.
      rossyred

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #59: Dec 19, 2021 11:20:40 am
      Just read agent knows 500k ain't going to happen and unrealistic I think he will sign soon enough
      Don77

• 6,326 posts | 1036 
      Reply #60: Dec 20, 2021 07:47:07 pm
      Just read agent knows 500k ain't going to happen and unrealistic I think he will sign soon enough

I really hope so 🤞
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #61: Jan 15, 2022 09:46:06 am
      Wage negotiations seems to have stalled. As bad as my opinion of the owners is it must be in their intrests to get him signed. The clock id ticking and must be sorted soon
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #62: Jan 15, 2022 09:51:23 am
      Wage negotiations seems to have stalled. As bad as my opinion of the owners is it must be in their intrests to get him signed. The clock id ticking and must be sorted soon

If he doesn’t sign & leaves for free which is unlikely then FSG will have to payout plenty for a replacement...

Best player in the world & the owners refusing to pay what player believes he deserves..
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #63: Jan 15, 2022 10:02:01 am

Have they stalled ?

Klopp seems fine about it

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2022/jan/12/Jürgen-klopp-mohamed-salah-new-liverpool-contract-good-conversations-positive
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #64: Jan 15, 2022 10:06:08 am
      If he doesn’t sign & leaves for free which is unlikely then FSG will have to payout plenty for a replacement...

Best player in the world & the owners refusing to pay what player believes he deserves..

What does the player deserve then

Use VVD as a baseline - he is also one of the best in the world and key to us winning both the CL and League - losing him lost was the big issue to the team dropping last season

So he signed a new contact at £220k a week

Salah is currently on £200k

£300k gives him a 50% increase , makes him the best paid player in the club and £80k a week more than the next best paid player

So is £300k a fair wage ?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #65: Jan 15, 2022 10:08:27 am
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #66: Jan 15, 2022 10:41:37 am

Use VVD as a baseline - he is also one of the best in the world and key to us winning both the CL and League - losing him lost was the big issue to the team dropping last season

£300k gives him a 50% increase , makes him the best paid player in the club and £80k a week more than the next best paid player

£300k a week might be Salahs bench mark but wouldn’t surprise me if he wanted up to £350k a week.  Making compassion with VVD is perfect as currently/ arguably the two best players in the world for the positions they play.

Personally I still class VVD as your talisman so on paper should Salah get more than him? It’s a difficult position for FSG to be in and being honest wouldn’t like that position as they can’t win.  If FSG don’t agree a deal they would obviously want to cash in as it’s probably his last big contract as his next birthday he’s 30. Not forgetting World War lll breaks out with the fans.

Taking his age and Covid into you may get 100 million for him. That being the case then your looking at getting a striker between 20/25 years old and paying no more than £50/70 million. Forget the likes of Harland & Mbappe because there’s no way in hell Liverpool will break their wage structure to get them.

I don’t think FSG would use all the transfer on finding a replacement. Fact being your midfield is in serious need of one or two additions as next year IMHO  you’ll be fcuked without replacement.

Anyway, I still think Salah going nowhere so don’t know why I’ve wasted ten mins writing this.  :lmao:
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #67: Jan 16, 2022 04:09:23 am

You don’t compare him to VVD. You compare him to other players in the world playing a similar position and being talked about as the best in the world. VVD is not the same player he was either (yet, hopefully he’s coming back to that). And by using him as the comparison it allows you to somehow paint Mo as the party at fault here. If this was Messi at 29 years old not one person would blink an eye at giving him 400 or so per week. So not sure why Mo is any different. He’s on that level right now. He’s the most dangerous attacker in the world. Pay the man.
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 82 
      Reply #68: Jan 16, 2022 07:53:36 am
      Is Salah really that good or does he profit from Klopp‘s system? That is the key question here since Klopp has produced many players that looked world class under him but average in other teams. Last one was Coutinho. Also look for example at Shaq: he plainly sucks at Lyon, they want to get rid of him already, but under Klopp he did look at least decent.

Quick Reply