Trending Topics

Next match: MUFC v LFC [Premier League] Thu 13th May @ 8:15 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Old Trafford

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Villa?

Alisson Becker
      0 (0%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      22 (27.5%)
      Andy Robertson
      7 (8.8%)
      Ozan Kabak
      1 (1.3%)
      Nat Phillips
      9 (11.3%)
      James Milner
      3 (3.8%)
       Fabinho
      7 (8.8%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      10 (12.5%)
      Diogo Jota
      5 (6.3%)
      Roberto Firmino
      15 (18.8%)
      Thiago Alcantara
      0 (0%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      1 (1.3%)
      Sadio Mane
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Voting closed: Apr 14, 2021 04:56:53 pm

Liverpool 2-1 Aston Villa: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 4183 times
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 26,260 posts | 3890 
      Re: Liverpool 2-1 Aston Villa: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #475: Apr 12, 2021 04:26:24 pm
      An awful team performance, however, the 3 points were the best outcome after a wonderful goal by Trent who played very well along with Phillips, Thiago, Robo, Jota and Salah (who I am never keen on him!). The weird manager selection of three holding midfield players and without any creativity has resulted in the team struggling badly.
      The sh*t list starts with the doggy Keeper, Firmino, Kabak, and Gini.

Just looking at the scums yesterday, you just wonder how the nutcase team will deal with their challenge along with M.City, and Chelsea next season, No chance in hell as long as this wired manager remains in charge, I hope not

😂
      chats
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 25,602 posts | 1477 
      Reply #476: Apr 12, 2021 08:28:07 pm
      An awful team performance, however, the 3 points were the best outcome after a wonderful goal by Trent who played very well along with Phillips, Thiago, Robo, Jota and Salah (who I am never keen on him!). The weird manager selection of three holding midfield players and without any creativity has resulted in the team struggling badly.

Just looking at the scums yesterday, you just wonder how the nutcase team will deal with their challenge along with M.City, and Chelsea next season, No chance in hell as long as this wired manager remains in charge, I hope not

Honestly how the f**k haven't you been banned yet? :D
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,504 posts | 2174 
      Reply #477: Apr 12, 2021 09:06:56 pm

Few and far between this season, really was amazing
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,639 posts | 739 
      Reply #478: Apr 12, 2021 09:21:11 pm
      Honestly how the f**k haven't you been banned yet? :D

Mods here are pretty clueless.

Apparently Jurgenabelieveus got banned for an "offensive PM" that hurt someone's feelings, but Brown1 can post garbage after garbage and nothing happens to him/her/it.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,504 posts | 2174 
      Reply #479: Apr 12, 2021 10:40:57 pm
      I agree with most of that except these two. Trent didn't have a brilliant game (not sure anyone did), but he was solid enough defensively - one dodgy tackle in the box which he got a bit lucky with aside - and was involved in most of what we did well going forwards. He picked some good passes between the lines, sent Jota through for the 'goal', and obviously stepped up with the strike at the end. Overall thought he was decent throughout, with one exceptional moment, so don't agree at all he was abysmal.

On watching initially I did think Kabak had sold himself a little, but if you look again Milner has just given the ball away, and Kabak just can't let the Villa player take the ball without a contest, so goes to win it. He's a little unfortunate his interception doesn't go straight to Fab (like his header from the first long ball), but once Douglas Luiz picks it up, I think Gini and Fab both get beaten too easily, and suddenly you have Villa midfielders attacking our box without any of our own midfield to shield them. At the point that McGinn has the ball outside our box, without a midfielder between him and our back line, we're in real trouble. Decent pass, and then a shot Ali should really save. All in all I'm not sure Kabak should be singled out for that goal, just felt like a combination of errors, particularly a lack of protection from the midfield, and then Ali fluffing the save.

This showreel makes Trent look £150m!

https://twitter.com/lfc/status/1381635416290385920?s=21
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 34,203 posts | 3424 
      Reply #480: Apr 13, 2021 10:07:02 am

Naa Trent was f**king awful too you blind c**t.

Oops probably get a ban now.
      skamp
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 735 posts | 260 
      Reply #481: Apr 13, 2021 12:30:57 pm

Brown, as in Sh##...
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,972 posts | 470 
      • COME ON THE REDMEN !
      Reply #482: Apr 14, 2021 04:29:15 pm
      Few and far between this season, really was amazing

yup.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,972 posts | 470