Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre-Match: Leeds v Liverpool 19th April 8pm

Read 4693 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Pre-Match: Leeds v Liverpool 19th April 8pm
      Reply #46: Apr 19, 2021 03:49:31 pm
      I just cant get into this game at all.....I want JĆ¼rgen and the boys to be no different in their approach and obviously ill want a win but my hearts just not in it at all...its very surreal

Donā€™t think any of our hearts have been truly in it Brian without the fans in the ground, this SL sh*t has totally killed any enthusiasm I had, as for the players they will do the professional thing and carry on regardless, as too will JĆ¼rgen, I will watch the game, and I will continue to support even though the result somewhat wonā€™t really matter, if this SL gets launched,

We havenā€™t got much to fight for except the once coveted 4th place finish and perhaps a CL spot, but weā€™ve been robbed of that now by the looks of it, so in essence our league campaign is over and any matches yet to be played are in fact dead rubbers, so after tonight, Iā€™d tell all the players to F**k off on holiday, thank them for their efforts this season and might see them all back fit & healthy for the new season in which ever league we will be playing in, might be the prem, or it could be against Partick Thistle in the newly formed British super League 6th division !

Y  N  W  A
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #47: Apr 19, 2021 04:40:42 pm
      Not gonna happen obviously but Iā€™d love if when the whistle blows to start the game later, both teams just sit down and have a nice sunbathe on the pitch for 90 mins.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #48: Apr 19, 2021 04:46:48 pm
      Not gonna happen obviously but Iā€™d love if when the whistle blows to start the game later, both teams just sit down and have a nice sunbathe on the pitch for 90 mins.

May aswell, what will we be playing for..? Guaranteed super league status...
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #49: Apr 19, 2021 05:12:16 pm
      Please win
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #50: Apr 19, 2021 05:18:03 pm
      Oh will you moaning neg heads give it a bloody rest. The Super League does not change the Premier League does it and I still want us to finish as high up the table as possible, because guess what, I kind of suspect this Super League won't actually happen and we may still need Top 4 to get CL next season so get behind the team or F**k OFF and support some non-league "proper" club!!!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #51: Apr 19, 2021 05:43:35 pm
      I hope the Super League will allow some kind of Super Bowl, i.e. a game against the best of the rest (of the world).

Now we all know you're not a real footy fan!!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #52: Apr 19, 2021 05:52:34 pm
      I suppose the more eagerly awaited part of tonight's game will be the pre and post-match interviews......
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #53: Apr 19, 2021 06:19:46 pm
      Oh will you moaning neg heads give it a bloody rest. The Super League does not change the Premier League does it and I still want us to finish as high up the table as possible, because guess what, I kind of suspect this Super League won't actually happen and we may still need Top 4 to get CL next season so get behind the team or F**k OFF and support some non-league "proper" club!!!!

Depends tho Heimy, we might not be a prem club by the time August arrives, the legal eagles are already beavering away as we speak on both sides of the divide, so F**k knows what state weā€™re gonna be in at the end of the season, but I do get your your gist,

ANYHOO back on Topic......Tough game tonight probably one of the toughest of the season if weā€™re all honest, Bielsa , love him or loathe him has to be commended for the side he has built, Leeds play great football and have a never say die attitude, not too dis-similar to someone else we know, some German fella, wears glasses, booming laugh, shiny wall to wall teeth, be interesting game this, I canā€™t separate us , Leeds on a high after dispatching City, and weā€™ve never really hit form all season long but have shown glimpses of form recently aside from RM,

Alisson
                                                                 Trent   Phillips Kabak  Robbo
                                                                          Milner.  Fabinho
                                                                       Thiago Bobby Mane
                                                                                  Salah

Need to control midfield or we will get over run, hence Millerā€™s inclusion, and we need a voice with leadership, Leeds come out to play so we could get a very entertaining game with goals aplenty, hard to predict this one so Iā€™m going for a Desmond!

2-2

Y  N  W  A

L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Reply #54: Apr 19, 2021 06:33:43 pm
      I suppose the more eagerly awaited part of tonight's game will be the pre and post-match interviews......

Completely wrong by the owners that they have said f**k though and the ā€œclub reactionā€ wrongly falls on Jurgens shoulders after the game tonight

Iā€™d love him to just swerve all interviews post game tonight and say everything without saying a word
      Borg
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 317 posts | 80 
      Reply #55: Apr 19, 2021 06:49:41 pm

Depends tho Heimy, we might not be a prem club by the time August arrives, the legal eagles are already beavering away as we speak on both sides of the divide, so f**k knows what state weā€™re gonna be in at the end of the season, but I do get your your gist,
      Ah jeeeez....
      The Chicken Littles can't be helped.

Yeah......seems completely realistic the PL will toss out the teams that fortify the league's broadcasts fees. It's not like broadcast contracts have contingency clauses that address scenarios such as the 6 biggest TV draws getting kicked out of the PL.
      I'm sure the unwanted 14 won't mind drastically reduced broadcast fees starting in August. They can rely on gate receipts to sustain their businesses.
      LMFAO

The sky is falling
      The sky is falling

but in reality

Mid week football is .................IMPROVI NG..........Exponentially
      « Last Edit: Apr 19, 2021 06:56:12 pm by Borg »

Quick Reply