Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

14 PL clubs want action

Read 1530 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      14 PL clubs want action
      Apr 23, 2021 06:18:55 pm
      14 Premier league clubs want removal of chairmen & chief executives from the top six who were involved in setting up the Super league.

If any of those 14 clubs were offered the chance of playing in the super league do you think they would still be calling for heads to roll?

Personally I think their right asking for heads to roll but won't be easy, in fact I think it will be very hard but my reasoning is as follows...

If they were to get rid of the chairmen/ executives our teams would be in a better place. I certainly have the opinion of a vote of no confidence now with the culprits involved. I'm fed up of hearing the snakes say we're sorry for not consulting with the fans.

Most of us know they knew what they were doing. They don't have millions/billions because their stupid. They continue to try and hud wink the fans. I'm hoping the 14 clubs push it as it would be good news for the fans as it means we won't get punished, just the slimy snakes will.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Re: 14 PL clubs want action
      Reply #1: Apr 23, 2021 07:16:39 pm
      We all know what should happen, but what will happen. The problem being if the anything happens to the club it affects the ones who had nothing to do with what's going on, but it won't surprise me if that's the ones who will suffer
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #2: Apr 27, 2021 03:48:56 pm
      Those 14 clubs (3 of which won't be in the PL next season remember) can shove it right up their ass.

Any one of them would have taken the deal that Tottenham and Arsenal took to lock themselves into a footballing "elite" group so they can piss off with that holier than thou attitude. And at the end of the day, the PL would be nothing without the 6 they are made at.

They don't need to worry about the righteous indignation....the supporters of those 6 clubs are taking care of that on their own.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3: Apr 27, 2021 04:09:01 pm
      Those 14 clubs (3 of which won't be in the PL next season remember) can shove it right up their ass.

Any one of them would have taken the deal that Tottenham and Arsenal took to lock themselves into a footballing "elite" group so they can piss off with that holier than thou attitude. And at the end of the day, the PL would be nothing without the 6 they are made at.

They don't need to worry about the righteous indignation....the supporters of those 6 clubs are taking care of that on their own.

Agreed re supporters but any help to get rid of the culprits involved I'd happily have on board. The more the merrier as they say to dispose of the snakes.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #4: Apr 27, 2021 04:14:10 pm
      The null and voiders can F**k off.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #5: Apr 27, 2021 04:14:48 pm
      Agreed re supporters but any help to get rid of the culprits involved I'd happily have on board. The more the merrier as they say to dispose of the snakes.

The supporters of those teams are not that much different than the supporters here crying all those crocodile tears about being greedy for joining the ESL all while wanting the Haalands and Mbappes of the world.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #6: Apr 28, 2021 09:35:11 am
      I think the majority of these clubs are hypocrites,  if not all, would have jumped at the chance of joining this Super League.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7: Apr 28, 2021 10:21:45 am
      I think the majority of these clubs are hypocrites,  if not all, would have jumped at the chance of joining this Super League.

I totally agree but you have to ask yourself a question? Would you do same it in their postion? I would it's just common sense.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #8: Apr 28, 2021 06:05:36 pm
      I totally agree but you have to ask yourself a question? Would you do same it in their postion? I would it's just common sense.

Yes it's a total impas, owners would do the same in either position,the only thing you can do is take the decision out of the clubs hands and let the fans run the clubs

Quick Reply