Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

POSTPONED: Man Utd v Liverpool - Premier League

Read 27939 times
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Re: Pre match: Man Utd v Liverpool - Premier League - Sunday May 2nd. KO 16:30
      Reply #161: May 02, 2021 04:24:55 pm
      Shitbags should have stayed on the pitch!!

No doubt the would have been awarded a penalty !
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,711 posts | 896 
      Reply #162: May 02, 2021 04:26:21 pm
      Gary Neville being a weird c**t trying to drag Liverpool and FSG into the debate. Always has to find a way to drag us into it doesn't he.

Carra not interjecting either as per.

our owners have some issues but they are not half as bad as those glazers.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #163: May 02, 2021 04:26:54 pm

That's a bit of an understatement
      Mmmklopp
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 344 posts | 74 
      Reply #164: May 02, 2021 04:26:57 pm
      No doubt the would have been awarded a penalty !

😂😂😂
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #165: May 02, 2021 04:27:09 pm
      Gary Neville being a weird c**t trying to drag Liverpool and FSG into the debate. Always has to find a way to drag us into it doesn't he.

Carra not interjecting either as per.

Doesn't have to, say F**k all, today isn't about FSG no matter how much Gary Nev trys to drag them into it.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,441 posts | 6431 
      Reply #166: May 02, 2021 04:27:27 pm
      You don't get FA committees and how the English game works.

It'll be replayed ;)

Oh I know, I’m just saying what should happen.

I also think it’s a bit hypocritical of man United fans to protest the glazers now when for years they’ve loved all the big spending they’ve done to being in big name players.
      Kitty
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 667 posts | 116 
      Reply #167: May 02, 2021 04:27:40 pm
      Mixed feelings about this - want to watch my team - been looking forward to it, but totally understand the fans frustrations. Our understanding of grassroots football is slowly being eroded by greedy foreign owners turning into a soulless moneymaking exercise. As long as the fans don't resort to vandalism just for the sake of it!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,990 posts | 5048 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #168: May 02, 2021 04:27:58 pm
      Never ever thought there would come a day when I'd admire Gary Neville and what he says regarding his clubs owners,  FSG and all the rest of those fuckers that wanted to kill off football as we know it in this country,

Well said Red Nev.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,265 posts | 3503 
      Reply #169: May 02, 2021 04:28:05 pm

Our owners choices have always been about trying to improve the club - poor choices no doubt but it’s been about getting the best for the club

The Glazers it’s about reducing the debt
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,441 posts | 6431 
      Reply #170: May 02, 2021 04:28:31 pm
      Doesn't have to, say f**k all, today isn't about FSG no matter how much Gary Nev trys to drag them into it.

Rat face loves to hear himself talk and thinks he’s somehow the face of the fans all the sudden.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #171: May 02, 2021 04:28:53 pm
      Mixed feelings about this - want to watch my team - been looking forward to it, but totally understand the fans frustrations. Our understanding of grassroots football is slowly being eroded by greedy foreign owners and turning into a soulless moneymaking exercise. As long as they don't resort to vandalism just for the sake of it!

Hahahaha the dark side of me hopes they burn the ground down :laugh:
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,265 posts | 3503 
      Reply #172: May 02, 2021 04:30:09 pm
      Mixed feelings about this - want to watch my team - been looking forward to it, but totally understand the fans frustrations. Our understanding of grassroots football is slowly being eroded by greedy foreign owners and turning into a soulless moneymaking exercise. As long as the fans don't resort to vandalism just for the sake of it!

The Premier league started the rot and peole quickly point to “foreign” owners it started long time before the foreign owners arrived.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #173: May 02, 2021 04:30:29 pm
      Rat face loves to hear himself talk and thinks he’s somehow the face of the fans all the sudden.

He does make good points from time to time and is Man U through and through.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,265 posts | 3503 
      Reply #174: May 02, 2021 04:33:41 pm
      He does make good points from time to time and is Man U through and through.

He doesn’t seem to mind being paid by Sky who helped start it all and didn’t mind getting his wages from the Glazers - and let’s not forget who helps bankroll his Salford team
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #175: May 02, 2021 04:35:52 pm
      Can’t we just find a local Asda carpark to have the game in?
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #176: May 02, 2021 04:37:23 pm
      Neville wants to be a shop steward, but he took the Sky money. It was the Sky money that turned Man U into a super club. Neville talks as if he's some principled anarcho syndicalist, but his stance is basically it's fine to be super rich and rip off the fans but it is the worst crime in the world to be super duper rich and rip off the fans slightly more.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,336 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #177: May 02, 2021 04:38:00 pm

I'm here, watching F1. What can I do for you.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,542 posts | 3473 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #178: May 02, 2021 04:38:41 pm
      Gary Neville's moral compass experiencing a few technical issues, club owner and got a coaching job off the back of being mates with another club owner, Peter lim whose spell at Valencia has been appalling
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #179: May 02, 2021 04:39:04 pm

Can you step outside your front door and tell your mates to back off so we can settle down with the footy please?
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,056 posts | 343 
      Reply #180: May 02, 2021 04:42:03 pm

The Premier league started the rot and peole quickly point to “foreign” owners it started long time before the foreign owners arrived.

Correct.  It's happened in every industry in this country - foreign investment comes in, flashes the cash and us Brits go "oh, come on in and buy want you want and do what you like!"  As long as they're loaded there's no questions asked.  Just look at London and the amount of land and buildings owned by god knows who from god knows where, who made their money doing god knows what.  This country sold its soul decades ago for ÂŁÂŁÂŁ and now we wonder why we get no say in anything.

As for Neville, he's a bloody hypocrite.  He's minted, he's bought Salford City with his millionaire chums and pumped it full of financial steroids.  No doubt it gives him some 'community cred' and comes with tax breaks, too.  tw*t.     
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #181: May 02, 2021 04:42:43 pm

Just wondering if you were out there. Glad you’re safe and not part the action.
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,056 posts | 343 
      Reply #182: May 02, 2021 04:44:26 pm

Pull the other one, mate.  I saw you dangling off that crossbar...!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,336 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #183: May 02, 2021 04:44:47 pm
      Can you step outside your front door and tell your mates to back off so we can settle down with the footy please?

:lmao: Love it  :lmao:

Stop panicing you lot who want void match and claim 3 points. United fans like others of the top 6 doing good protest for the good of football in this country. You should be proud of us.  :f_tongueincheek:

Quick Reply