Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

POSTPONED: Man Utd v Liverpool - Premier League

Read 27954 times
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Re: Pre match: Man Utd v Liverpool - Premier League - Sunday May 2nd. KO 16:30
      Reply #276: May 02, 2021 05:46:46 pm
      We’d have got slaughtered If this had’ve happened at Anfield.

Too right we would have got slaughtered Trying to to show united fans as heros is typical of the cuntish press
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,379 posts | 2884 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #277: May 02, 2021 05:47:21 pm
      They have sent a message to their owners.Not just ESL related other issues.

Well done, its ruined 90 minutes of our day so what, if it gets the message across to all owners to stop being bas**rds to the real fans itll be worth it.

Dont try score points becausr its utd, if anything we now need to stand with them.

Its unfortunate we lost the game but the end game is bigger
      Rush Goalie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,363 posts | 290 
      Reply #278: May 02, 2021 05:47:26 pm
      Do you even remember Gillet and Hicks ?

We're not protesting cos we seen what can happen, FSG maybe cu*ts, but they're not on the Glazer/G&H c**t level and that's the f**king difference!!

That's my take, I'm not happy with the way it's gone but my main concern is who would take over? We could go from the frying pan into the fire. They've built a stand and training complex no doubt to make the club more appealing to investors or buyers in the future but hounding them out could leave us in financial peril.
      United and the Glazers is a different issue IMO.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #279: May 02, 2021 05:47:34 pm
      No you wouldn't. You'll be supported by me and many fans from all over the country.

Keith... You are aware that the media and the FA can’t stand Scousers aren’t you? Especially anything surrounding Liverpool FC.

Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #280: May 02, 2021 05:47:35 pm

So you would rather have someone which huge human rights issues than owners who are from the US

Have we not been competitive over the past 5 years then

Your first line really made me laugh. The right is so blind they don't know that they don't know. The US is the most violent country on earth, it's domestic record is pretty bad too.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #281: May 02, 2021 05:47:51 pm
      Without a hint of irony Neville has just nailed it
      The fans didn’t try to stop the Roma game!!

Bigger worldwide audience for today's game.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,336 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #282: May 02, 2021 05:48:11 pm
      Our coach would of been bricked!!

You lot   :f_whistle: do have record of bricking coaches  ;D
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,802 posts | 892 
      Reply #283: May 02, 2021 05:50:19 pm

Precisely this.

This has nothing to do with morals or principles. This has nothing to do with Liverpool. This is Utd fans disrupting our fixture because whilst it matters to us, they have nothing left to play for in the league.

Happy to carry on with the Europa League because they have a chance (now favourites) to win the Trophy.

Absolute hypocrites.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #284: May 02, 2021 05:51:01 pm
      You lot   :f_whistle: do have record of bricking coaches  ;D

Absolute obvious though, bevvying mancs on streets, you absolutely know what would happen.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,379 posts | 2884 
      Reply #285: May 02, 2021 05:51:34 pm
      Precisely this.

This has nothing to do with morals or principles. This has nothing to do with Liverpool. This is Utd fans disrupting our fixture because whilst it matters to us, they have nothing left to play for in the league.

Happy to carry on with the Europa Leagye because they have a chance (now favourites) to win the Trophy.

Absolute hypocrites.

The most watched game in the world or a Thursday night cup tie, I know which would make more impact
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,131 posts | 83 
      Reply #286: May 02, 2021 05:51:42 pm

So you would rather have someone which huge human rights issues than owners who are from the US

Yeah because once you walk that immoral road of mammon it doesn't matter. We (the western world) are not better, we just "outsource" those human right issues.

Have we not been competitive over the past 5 years then

Because Jürgen worked miracles. Look what FSG allowed to spend. We are clearly behind City and Chelsea and even ManU. And one reason we fell apart is that we played in the red zone for too long. Again, once you accept the current business of football why not be blunt (and just save some very few sentimental things like our stadium- or clubname or home colors).
      FrenchRed
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 72 posts |
      Reply #287: May 02, 2021 05:51:50 pm
      Well done to the fans - a largely peaceful protest.  These tossers who milk the fans need to be taught a lesson.

How the hell they ever gained entry to Old Trafford remains to be seen, but well done!

I'd say well done to the Police too (and I'm not a great fan) - this could have turned nasty but they seem to have taken a back seat, containement approach.

Fans united, but should the EFL take action now against United and deduct points? 
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,990 posts | 5048 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #288: May 02, 2021 05:51:53 pm
      The difference is our owners aren't as bad as what the Glaziers are to Man U fans,
      They want the Glaziers out and this is just the start of their attempts to make it happen,  no matter the disruption it causes,  no one can blame the fans,  this has been instigated by the Glaziers themselves and obviously the other owners who wanted the ESL,

Its clear that Man U fans really have had enough and are taking the opportunity to get their message across,  and as frustrating as it is I can understand why.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,265 posts | 3503 
      Reply #289: May 02, 2021 05:52:23 pm
      I’d rather have neither if that’s ok

If we’re talking perfect world like

Don’t exist in the modern football world
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,336 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #290: May 02, 2021 05:52:44 pm
      Bigger worldwide audience for today's game.

And what a better way than to get the message across.  ;)

I'm disappointed the match didn't go ahead but it's all for the right reasons it was postponed.
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,802 posts | 892 
      Reply #291: May 02, 2021 05:53:51 pm
      The most watched game in the world or a Thursday night cup tie, I know which would make more impact

More impact? You serious? Disrupting and postponing a Semi Final of the Europa League would have been FAR more serious.

Of course they won't do that because they would risk being kicked out. They are delighted to be where they are and win another Trophy with their immoral owners... but want to kick a fuss when it suits them.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #292: May 02, 2021 05:54:07 pm

Spot on why not the Roma game, oh yes they could get to a final in that game wonder what had of happened if we had a chance of winning the league
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,379 posts | 2884 
      Reply #293: May 02, 2021 05:54:46 pm
      More impact? You serious? Disrupting and postponing a Semi Final of the Europa League would have been FAR more serious.

Of course they won't do that because they would risk being kicked out. They are delighted to be where they are and win another Trophy with their immoral owners... but want to kick a fuss when it suits them.

It really wouldnt, be realistic
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,336 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #294: May 02, 2021 05:55:40 pm

Spot on Brian. He's just a manc hater at all cost and doesn't matter as anything related to us he will always have a dig.
      6stringer
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,051 posts | 517 
      Reply #295: May 02, 2021 05:57:30 pm
      And what a better way than to get the message across.  ;)

I'm disappointed the match didn't go ahead but it's all for the right reasons it was postponed.

Okay then Keith, let’s play the game at Wembley then instead.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,379 posts | 2884 
      Reply #296: May 02, 2021 05:58:32 pm
      Can we play tomorrow, F**k all on then
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,542 posts | 3473 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #297: May 02, 2021 05:59:08 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,336 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #298: May 02, 2021 05:59:43 pm
      Keith... You are aware that the media and the FA can’t stand Scousers aren’t you? Especially anything surrounding Liverpool FC.

Media hate EVERYONE mate. Can only say I don't. Much as I'd like to beat you on the pitch.  ;D

Quick Reply