Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

POSTPONED: Man Utd v Liverpool - Premier League

Read 25565 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: POSTPONED: Man Utd v Liverpool - Premier League
      Reply #552: May 06, 2021 01:00:32 pm
      I guess you don’t condemn their intention to get the owners out, but perhaps their violent approach? Just me wild guess. I could be misunderstanding you. Hence a question. Don’t take it as me judgement on ya... ;D

We got there in the end.  ;D
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #553: May 06, 2021 02:03:23 pm
      No that's a valid point, I'm guilty of not explaining myself properly in the original post. credit where credits due Lallana basically asked for clarification without jumping to conclusions.

You're guilty of changing your story repeatedly and lying to weasel out of it when you are caught.

Glad you have finally admitted you do not support the riot which forced the match to be postponed.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #554: May 06, 2021 03:03:19 pm
      You're guilty of changing your story repeatedly and lying to weasel out of it when you are caught.

Glad you have finally admitted you do not support the riot which forced the match to be postponed.

Is this coming of the moron who continues asking why I'm on a Liverpool forum ?  Once again you've been found out wanting  :lmao: perhaps you should prat-ice what you try to preach and don't go on redcafe  ;D

More Liverpool fans go on redcafe than United fans on here  ;) which obviously includes yourself when stating  United fans crying on redcafe about the fixtures.  ;)

Most United  fans don't have issue Liverpool fans going on Redcafe like most on here have no issues me being on LFC Reds apart from you and maybe Heimy.

The double standards you have shows what a tool you really are, even fellow supporters condem your motives. All your doing is continuing to make yourself look like a Cnut. You carry on lad I have no issues with it.  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #555: May 06, 2021 03:03:39 pm
      At least the Utd fans on RedCafe are crying about the fixtures and some now regretting the action taken to screw over the match.  :lmao:

Pretty sure you regret going on redcafe  :lmao:
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #556: May 06, 2021 04:10:39 pm
      Pretty sure you regret going on redcafe  :lmao:

No, I went on RedCafe to see what genuine Man Utd fans thought about it all after reading the nonsense you come out with here.

Difference is, I don't have an account and post on there. I was just browsing. You post on here more than many LFC fans.  :roll:

Well done for removing me from your ignore list though. That was real mature of you. A step in the right direction.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #557: May 06, 2021 04:21:09 pm
      No, I went on RedCafe to see what genuine Man Utd fans thought about it all after reading the nonsense you come out with here.

Difference is, I don't have an account and post on there. I was just browsing. You post on here more than many LFC fans.  :roll:

Well done for removing me from your ignore list though. That was real mature of you. A step in the right direction.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

You keep spinning your tales but we know otherwise.  :lmao: Since when are you bothered about what genuine United fans post.?  You can't stand me posting on here and I'm a genuine United fan so don't come that one. :lmao:

You just continue what your doing which is making yourself look like a ....  ;)
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #558: May 06, 2021 04:41:38 pm
      You keep spinning your tales but we know otherwise.  :lmao: Since when are you bothered about what genuine United fans post.?  You can't stand me posting on here and I'm a genuine United fan so don't come that one. :lmao:

You just continue what your doing which is making yourself look like a ....  ;)

I have several mates who are Man Utd fans  :lmao:

Love your beef with me mate. Gives me a good laugh. Cheers.  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #559: May 06, 2021 04:47:32 pm
      I have several mates who are Man Utd fans  :lmao:

Love your beef with me mate. Gives me a good laugh. Cheers.  ;D

Me beef? You've done nothing but have ago at me since day 1  :lmao: You carry on laa  :lmao:
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #560: May 06, 2021 04:55:20 pm
      Me beef? You've done nothing but have ago at me since day 1  :lmao: You carry on laa  :lmao:

Short term and selective memory mate. I've actually defended you several times before.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

I only called you out recently after watching you make a mockery of Liverpool FC this past season and encouraging everyone to enjoy our failure whilst feigning surprise at Man Utd's success. No surprise that over the past months you've been posting more across the forums as we have struggled through one of our worst season's in years. Many a time in the past, posters would be asking "where is Keith?". But here you are now. Happier and chattier than ever. Quelle surprise.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #561: May 06, 2021 05:21:38 pm
      Red Nev and Carragher need to tone it right down though or the pair of them will start to feel the heat.

High fiving those that broke into the stadium who were part of the group throwing sh*t at people and causing injury and damage surely not a great look.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #562: May 06, 2021 05:29:38 pm
      Short term and selective memory mate. I've actually defended you several times before.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

I only called you out recently after watching you make a mockery of Liverpool FC this past season and encouraging everyone to enjoy our failure whilst feigning surprise at Man Utd's success. No surprise that over the past months you've been posting more across the forums as we have struggled through one of our worst season's in years. Many a time in the past, posters would be asking "where is Keith?". But here you are now. Happier and chattier than ever. Quelle surprise.

As usual utter nonsense and that's just your usual bitter self towards mancs. If what you said was true I wouldn't be allowed to post on the forum and more importantly members would be quick to shoot me down. You just don't like mancs being on a Liverpool forum.

Live with it, your the only bitter one posting.

Anyway back on topic, you've had more than your quota today.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #563: May 06, 2021 06:31:18 pm

Live with it, your the only bitter one posting.

Anyway back on topic, you've had more than your quota today.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

;D okey dokey. Happy to leave it there.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #564: May 06, 2021 09:37:08 pm
      whats this "Few"? two or three is Few there were hundreds of them all over the pitch breaking windows setting off flares throwing them at the SKY pundits.
      We would probably get calls for being thrown out of the league and as it looks UTD are getting sympathy from most corners for having owners who have spend ÂŁ500mil more than us.
      This is still a LFC site isnt it? Absolute scum who are getting away with rioting and having it described as just a few idiots yeah right.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #565: May 07, 2021 12:52:21 am
      We are very quick to judge. Just think back to July and you’ll probably remember klopp telling certain fans that they are letting the club down.

*Thousands of fans ignored government guidelines.
      *15 arrested.
      *fireworks were aimed at the liver building which at one point caught fire.
      *merseyside police released statement claiming their officers were involved in “violent confrontations”.
      *flares let off throughout evening.
      *riot police and 20 ambulances attended scene.

Again, it’s the mindless few who can’t control themselves.
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,185 posts | 165 
      Reply #566: May 07, 2021 07:34:37 am
      We are very quick to judge. Just think back to July and you’ll probably remember klopp telling certain fans that they are letting the club down.

*15 arrested.
      *merseyside police released statement claiming their officers were involved in “violent confrontations”.

If it had caused a game to be postponed because they were a threat to the security of the players, we should have been penalized. In this case, they got into the stadium.

Once they got into the stadium, it was the responsibility of Man Utd. It's the principle of strict liability which applies in many cases in football.

DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #567: May 07, 2021 09:51:03 am

*15 arrested.

Literally no comparison.

That was a huge celebration which coincided with the first post-COVID 'illegal' lockdown gathering of all from Liverpool (including Everton fans, non football fans). Regardless of the rules that were in place at the time, they were never going to contain that moment! Same with every club and fanbase that has since won anything.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #568: May 07, 2021 10:38:38 am

*15 arrested.

We?
      Certainly not you and many others because your absolutely  right Bob. Because its rival fans some will always look at it and presume the worse. Fortunately the days when all to often fans use to run riot with pitch invasions are nearly all but gone.

I've said before and will say again! A lot of these planned protest snowflakes and trouble causers jump on the band wagon and are the biggest culprit of them all.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #569: May 07, 2021 12:55:36 pm
      Wo der what would have happend if it was at Anfield the bas**rds would have deducted points from us
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #570: May 07, 2021 02:53:39 pm
      Solskaer whinging about the fixture pile up what does he expect when his club let what happened occur . Basically saying top 4 positions will be affected but it's not his problem guaranteed Leicester will feel the benefit not us
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #571: May 07, 2021 03:00:07 pm
      Solskaer whinging about the fixture pile up what does he expect when his club let what happened occur . Basically saying top 4 positions will be affected but it's not his problem guaranteed Leicester will feel the benefit not us

Wasn't Ole's fault though was it   ;D I can see why he's moaning. 3 games in 5 days 4 games in 8 days. Luckily on paper looking promising for top 4 anyway. He needs to focus on Eurpoa Cup now.

Ps.. Just for record I'm not moaning about it... #justsaying  :lmao:
      L4.19Times
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 493 posts | 149 
      Reply #572: May 07, 2021 03:03:17 pm
      Wasn't Ole's fault though was it   ;D I can see why he's moaning. 3 games in 5 days 4 games in 8 days. Luckily on paper looking promising for top 4 anyway. He needs to focus on Eurpoa Cup now.

Keith you’re 60 years old and you’re using hashtags

Get a f**king grip lad 😂

He has no right to moan in my opinion by the way. That lacks class
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #573: May 07, 2021 03:04:26 pm

All that little midget does is moan!!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #574: May 07, 2021 03:10:47 pm
      All that little midget does is moan!!

😂

Truth.

F***ing hybrid version of Gollum & Moyes...

Quick Reply