Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

POSTPONED: Man Utd v Liverpool - Premier League

Read 25567 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: POSTPONED: Man Utd v Liverpool - Premier League
      Reply #575: May 07, 2021 03:34:00 pm
      Keith you’re 60 years old and you’re using hashtags

Get a f**king grip lad 😂

He has no right to moan in my opinion by the way. That lacks class

Trying to sound younger and keep in touch with the jargon  :lmao:
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,091 posts | 1632 
      Reply #576: May 07, 2021 03:38:12 pm
      Wasn't Ole's fault though was it   ;D I can see why he's moaning. 3 games in 5 days 4 games in 8 days. Luckily on paper looking promising for top 4 anyway. He needs to focus on Eurpoa Cup now.

Ps.. Just for record I'm not moaning about it... #justsaying  :lmao:

Not ours either give us the points then everyone a winner
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #577: May 07, 2021 03:49:40 pm
      Not ours either give us the points then everyone a winner

F**k that you have to earn them.  ;D Chances are we will have a weaken side with so many games in such a short space of time anyway. Better for you lot.  ;D
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #578: May 07, 2021 03:58:46 pm
      Quote from EarnedIt6Times
      So United's 'punishment' for abandoning their fixture is that they get to play their reserves against Leicester, one of the teams that can and almost certainly will stop us getting top 4.

And our 'reward' for United abandoning their fixture is that we now only get a couple of days rest and preparation for West Brom instead of a week's worth, while Fat Sam gets a week's worth of training his side on set pieces.

F**k the f**king Premier League

City would have lawyers all over this. Where are ours?

In complete and utter contrast to the spirit of the people of Liverpool, Liverpool football club is a massive f**king doormat. Sh*t on it and it will apologise for getting in the way.

It's hard enough worrying about finishing above West Ham. It's really tough when we're worrying about a trip to West Brom. An already relegated West Brom at that.

We haven't had a game in 2 weeks. We had 8 days to prepare to play West Brom the last time. Didn't work out then, so why do we need it now?

Quote from Brian78
      Which is why 2 weeks ago I posted who do we all want in? The cry to remove the current owners was loud, but who are realistic buyers? For me, until we answer that no rush on outing these.

My support for what went on today is fans standing up for themselves for their club and the wish it to be ran in the right way. If we disagree with today based on who they are rather then why they done it I think the billionaire owners will always win

Win what? Apart from sparing us the embarrassment of handing our title over because we won our game, I don't think anyone is a winner in this. If it's to get their current owners out, that won't happen. If it's to run their club the German model, that won't happen either. If it's about the ESL, well that issue has been dealt with. So what was the point of using tarpaulins as makeshift trampolines? Apart from getting the game postponed, injuring police officers and damaging the old toilet, I don't know what it will achieve.

They have no say in the running of their club, the owners don't even have the courtesy to answer them, yet alone listen to them howling at the moon. 99% of them didn't care how they were run while they won trophies year in year out. It's only when the trophies dry up, do the questions start. Some of them were protesting. Some of them thought it wasn't effective enough, so they attacked police officers, confronted broadcasters just doing their job, threw missiles and damaged public property, as well as broke all kinds of virus regulations. That's not protesting, that is rioting.

I hope the FA throw the book at them because if they don't, it's not going to be a one off. There isn't the time to be rearranging games this season, just because Joe Bloggs wants to go onto pitches up and down the league, and throw missiles about the place, to make him look hip on social networks. It might achieve that, but only that. Apparantly, while they were busy refurbishing the goal, one of them got up on a crossbar and was only knocked off it when a flying football hit him!

They now screech that they want the German ownership model. They didn't specify which one they wanted, presumably because they don't know anything about it. There is the basic model, and the Leipzig model, and the Bayern Munich model. Given how sensitive they are about anything Munich related, the last one is probably a non starter. But the Bayern Munich model is the best there is, where those running the club are fans and football people, so they know what works best and what doesn't. Rummenigge didn't want to know about the ESL, because as a football man he knew it wasn't right for Bayern, and it had no possibility of getting off the ground. The World Champions are about to win a 9th Bundesliga title in a row. There's no aggro, there's no dissent, there's no debt, and if someone decides to abandon ship, someone else slots in seamlessly, and the success never stops. We don't have that ownership model at our club, the mancs don't have it at theirs, and you won't see it anywhere in England. In our league anyway.

Onto our last ever home game in an empty Anfield. After it hopefully, the only way is up.
      rossyred

• 9,091 posts | 1632 
      Reply #579: May 07, 2021 04:41:08 pm
      F**k that you have to earn them.  ;D Chances are we will have a weaken side with so many games in such a short space of time anyway. Better for you lot.  ;D

Doubt it pretty sure Leicester game will be one where you make the changes
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #580: May 08, 2021 01:14:52 am

You will play your strongest side against us, no doubt whatsoever.

You will rest players in the other matches. Hope you get beat in all !!!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #581: May 08, 2021 08:40:45 am
      You will play your strongest side against us, no doubt whatsoever.

You will rest players in the other matches. Hope you get beat in all !!!

We might play strongest side against Leicester coz their in top 4. The mid tables teams such as yourselves probably weaken side.  :f_whistle: :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #582: May 08, 2021 03:24:55 pm
      I guess the FA will still have to get whiskey noses nod of approval for any sanctions following the riots at old trafford or at least someone is still influencing them. It was a riot not a protest it wasnt a celebration that got out of hand it was a shower of thugs that caused damage to property and the Police .
      Strange how all the focus has gone from their manager to their owners now they can smell the best of the rest European Trophy. 
      Hope we absolutely f***in destroy them next week.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #583: May 08, 2021 05:38:28 pm
      The protest is done and dusted:
      Moving on to the game I just hope we actually turn up and give them a good game.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #584: May 08, 2021 06:49:59 pm
      The protest is done and dusted:
      Moving on to the game I just hope we actually turn up and give them a good game.

Team selection will be interesting for this match Bob.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #585: May 08, 2021 09:12:29 pm
      Team selection will be interesting for this match Bob.

I think it will be strongest teams possible.
      United know second is in the bag and won’t want to give up any additional bragging rights.
      Liverpool simply have to win to keep up top 4 hopes.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #586: May 08, 2021 10:28:30 pm
      I think it will be strongest teams possible.
      United know second is in the bag and won’t want to give up any additional bragging rights.
      Liverpool simply have to win to keep up top 4 hopes.

I'm not so sure, top 4 in the bag but doesn't matter to me if its 2nd or 4th as it's still the same result long term. Think a lot depends on the Leicester game what side he picks against you lot!  :D
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #587: May 08, 2021 10:36:11 pm
      Wasn't Ole's fault though was it   ;D I can see why he's moaning. 3 games in 5 days 4 games in 8 days. Luckily on paper looking promising for top 4 anyway. He needs to focus on Eurpoa Cup now.

Ps.. Just for record I'm not moaning about it... #justsaying  :lmao:

If we were awarded the 3 points like the rules state, you wouldn't have this problem! 😉

Quick Reply