Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

D-Day: Pre match: Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Premier League - Sun May 23rd 4pm

Read 6820 times
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,438 posts | 1463 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Re: D-Day: Pre match: Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Premier League - Sun May 23rd 4pm
      Reply #92: May 23, 2021 02:57:42 pm
      I agree, I swear the clock has stood still for the last hour! I’m trying to do some gardening to take my mind off it.
      Feeling fairly confident, but this season has been such a roller coaster, anything could happen. Let’s hope the boys aren’t feeling as nervous as some of us are!
      I’m playing a bit of League and thought have a few games and it’ll be time... I’m on my 7th game and it seems like time hasn’t moved  :mad:
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,503 posts | 1648 
      • YNWA
      Re: D-Day: Pre match: Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Premier League - Sun May 23rd 4pm
      Reply #93: May 23, 2021 02:57:55 pm
      Got J&J vaccine this morn, they said not to drink beer - not sure they knew the day that was in it !!!
      One more cup final to go, would be a minor miracle to get a CL place after the 2021 we've had.
      Almost there - but still need to go out there and get the 3 points.
      Be great to have some fans in to add some atmosphere. Hope they give the lads a great reception :)
      Last of the season, COYRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply