Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

D-Day: Pre match: Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Premier League - Sun May 23rd 4pm

Read 6720 times
      EarnedIt6Times
      • Forum John Toshack

• 274 posts | 73 
      Re: D-Day: Pre match: Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Premier League - Sun May 23rd 4pm
      Reply #23: May 21, 2021 02:09:16 pm

However, do not underestimate what having support in the ground will bring

Unease
      Disquietude
      Phillips
      Perturbation
      Angst
      Anxiety
      Consternation
      Dread
      Trepidation
      Alarm
      Terror
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: D-Day: Pre match: Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Premier League - Sun May 23rd 4pm
      Reply #24: May 21, 2021 02:45:21 pm
      No need to complicate things,  for me it's a simple case of we win and we're in.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #25: May 21, 2021 04:53:30 pm
      No need to complicate things,  for me it's a simple case of we win and we're in.

Nailed it
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #26: May 21, 2021 08:31:41 pm
      Helps Eze missing for this one.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #27: May 21, 2021 08:34:17 pm
      Is Kabak not back yet?
      sebby
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 622 posts | 59 
      Reply #28: May 21, 2021 09:22:29 pm
      We will win, and be playing in champions lg next season, crazy a few were calling for Klopps head a few months ago, we have turned it around, and when the players are sat in the dressing room, and hear the fans singing, what a feeling it will be for them after a season of silence, COYR.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #29: May 21, 2021 09:51:16 pm

I'm very tempted to go along with this but seems far too simple an outcome if we're involved.

Leicester probably be 3 up or some bollocks at half time.
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 633 posts | 59 
      Reply #30: May 21, 2021 10:31:48 pm
      With 4 goals to the good we have a really solid chance of gaining CL football its in our own hands we have one foot in the door so to speak  ,my only real concern is Spurs, they are famous for not cutting it when it matters ,even more now with Arry ready for the of, plus Son will have an exit plan he`d be stupid not to, things aint maybe so straight forward.

The fact is Spurs have an interim manager who if the truth be told has zip chance of the job, which would suggest a new man in charge and will have a big F..  Off  broom to sweep the dross out at Tottenham, with that in mind theres 5-9 players who`s jacket`s are on a shaky nail,Alderweireld  Sanches, Aurier, Davies, Winks, Alli, Lamela Dier, Docherty last game of the season dont want to get injured who signs and injured player especially a Spurs injured player who aint cutting the mustard, who were instrumental in  seeing Pochettino get his good looks and who José slated for 4 hours after he got his marching orders from Levy.

Spurs are sh*te they have a terrible defence Harry`s going , Son is thinking about it Bale heads full of golf and bubbles, footballs way down in his list of priorities  add in the above players ,if Brendan gets Vardy and Co on full tonto ,is it possible they could shove 6 or 7 past Spurs I dont think its to difficult given the circumstances .

As for the Palace game , Im 99.99% confident Jürgen will have us ready to see this horrendous season over and done with and to gain CL football ,its just that 00.01% and football no wot I mean.
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #31: May 22, 2021 12:43:04 am
      I'm very tempted to go along with this but seems far too simple an outcome if we're involved.

Leicester have scored 5 goals twice all year. They beat City 5-2 and Sheffield Utd 5-0. Relax dawg. Win and were in
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #32: May 22, 2021 01:47:44 am
      Leicester have scored 5 goals twice all year. They beat City 5-2 and Sheffield Utd 5-0. Relax dawg. Win and were in

Thanks for reminding us they scored 5 against City. 😉
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #33: May 22, 2021 09:20:55 am
      Play to our strengths and we will beat Crystal Palace 4  0, to give Woy a fitting farewell.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #34: May 22, 2021 09:57:23 am
      Aside from the importance of the game it could be a farewell parade fir several players to.

Gini, Shaq Divock, Naby and Kabak must be all serious doubts to be here next season

And Adrian defo wont
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #35: May 22, 2021 10:10:48 am
      Aside from the importance of the game it could be a farewell parade fir several players to.

Gini, Shaq Divock, Naby and Kabak must be all serious doubts to be here next season

And Adrian defo wont

Gini defo, the rest very probably will be gone. Div & shaq in the way of young lads like Elliott getting near the 1st team.

Kabak depends on this other defender thats maybe coming in.

Naby maybe given 1 more season, but just dunn, guys fekin made of glass though int eh, maybe just cant cut it this league.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #36: May 22, 2021 10:30:00 am

Perhaps I am kidding  myself that it will be relatively plain sailing
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #37: May 22, 2021 12:45:14 pm
      Hoping Ali ends his goal drought tomorrow
      redclocker
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 42 posts |
      Re: D day: Pre match:- Liverpool v Crystal palace - Prem lge - Sun May 23rd - KO 4pm
      Reply #38: May 22, 2021 03:17:04 pm
      If that's the case than I'm leaving America right now
      Unfortunately no - we've came out in the ballot and paid £40 for Annie Road End.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #39: May 22, 2021 04:14:41 pm
      Perhaps I am kidding  myself that it will be relatively plain sailing

Mate nothing surer that Martin Kelly crosses a ball in that sakho gets his head to but Nat blocks and it falls to Benteke to tap in for 1 nil

We wake up with 15 to go and get 2, Mo  and Sadio at the death
      rossyred

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #40: May 22, 2021 04:18:13 pm
      Chance Jota back for this be a boost if need a goal
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,208 posts | 1418 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #41: May 22, 2021 05:50:28 pm
      Today is feeling like a eternity waiting for tomorrow.
      UncleBob
      • Spotify Bob
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,135 posts | 567 
      Reply #42: May 22, 2021 06:00:21 pm
      As much as I agree that I think a win will be enough for us... if Leicester beat spurs 8-0 it still wouldn’t be the craziest result of the season.
      Anything can happen.

We should win though. We seem to have found confidence and form at the right time.
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #43: May 22, 2021 07:04:26 pm
      Leicester posts are almost everywhere here. I won’t be following us then. I’m convinced I should tune in to their match.
      rossyred

• 9,092 posts | 1632 
      Reply #44: May 22, 2021 08:02:31 pm
      Would I have taken this start of season absolutely not . Would I have taken this January onwards absolutely considering everything that has been thrown our way . Come on Boys one last push
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,834 posts | 67 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #45: May 22, 2021 10:51:52 pm
      Hoping the supporters in the ground can be our 12th man and we tw*t Palace ! Would give Gini the captain arm band briefly before he gets subbed as a mark of respect

Quick Reply